Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
License to Ref. I_vote_lcapLicense to Ref. I_voting_barLicense to Ref. I_vote_rcap 
Gin
License to Ref. I_vote_lcapLicense to Ref. I_voting_barLicense to Ref. I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
License to Ref. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
License to Ref. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
License to Ref. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
License to Ref. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

License to Ref.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

So I was thinking of a way to tone down the work of the Moderator/Administrator with some ideas. I noticed that Gin works very hard to keep everyone happy by helping people on their thread, whether that is to help them in a battle or help them in general.

I have come up with a way that will take the load of staff shoulders which I call the Refferee System. This system or rule, will allow members of the site to help other rmembers by being their refferee or whatever by offering their help. That way staff wont have to do it all the time. Ofcourse we cannot let just anyone be a refferee, so i guess we can have some license that people can obtain after RPing for 'X' amount of post or whatever.

Alright so this is to help other members and they help you. BUT what do we get for being a refferee and offering my awesome services to these young lads?

Alright, so what we can do is give those people who take their time to ref people and help out .5 amount of exp per battle or wild encounter they make and complete.

So this is what i got for now. Its just a way to help you Mods/Admins out there.
Back to top Go down
¿ Meimu ?

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

I don't really care on the who refferees are but just so we are clear for each post in an rp forum you recieve two points. I don't think if you decide to do this that the refferees should get EXP2
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:52 am

It's late and I may be reading this wrong but what you just describe has MOD written all over it >..>
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 am

Kenji wrote:
It's late and I may be reading this wrong but what you just describe has MOD written all over it >..>
im not sure what you mean with this. But from what im getting youre saying that im asking for a mod position. If thats the case then youre 100% wrong. This was just a simple suggestion. If you arent open to suggestion then why have a forum. Even if i did wanted to be a staff member in which i dont considering i have been a mod for so long in sites that it makes me tired. This is just a tendency i have when joining new forums. I always like to offer my help. But from what im seeing you guys dont want any help.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Whoa whoa whoa sassy pants, I wasn't saying you want to be a mod, I was saying that sounds a lot like what a mod does.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 pm

XD Well sorry if I misunderstood you.

And yeah this is what a mod does which is why im suggesting this little suggestion. It will allow for people to Ref battles and stuff. Not saying that a mod cant do it, but I'm just saying that it will get people more involve into RPing. For example lets say a mod its not around, but there are two people on, freinds or something. All you have to ask the person, politely -.- is to ref you and if the person accept they will. That way if a mod is not around you can always still train with the help of someone.

Just a slong as all the encounters will be fair and the battles are realistic. A mod will only have to see if the encounters are good, and not all are rares or just pleasing the trainer doing the training by giving him good pokemons.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Ehrm just gonna point it out that Mods don't need Exp. They get points from modding which can be used to buy Rare Candy.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

This is for MEMBERS. ^^ The lisence allows normal members to be able to ref battles, just like any other Mod would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

License to Ref. Empty
PostSubject: Re: License to Ref.   License to Ref. Empty

Back to top Go down

License to Ref.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Rules :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: