Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Gin Vs Cast I_vote_lcapGin Vs Cast I_voting_barGin Vs Cast I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Cast EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Cast EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Cast EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Cast EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Cast EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Gin Vs Cast EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Gin Vs Cast EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Gin Vs Cast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Gin:
Staravia
Primeape
Honchkrow

Cast:
Stoutland
Omastar
Stunfisk
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Qilin's eyes widened as he stepped through into the arena. The crowd loud as they can be roaring with intense screams as he stepped through the gates. he was now drafted into a small battle, though his pokemon were really a mysery to him. He tapped his pokeballs by his waist, trying to decide wish one he would pick. "The middle pokeball it is." he said as he took the pokeball and threw it up in the air. A bright light appeared as the pokemon made its introduction. "A stunfisk?" he said as he looked at the pokemon with a confused look on his face. "Great. I guess I'll have to deal with what i got in my hands now. Can't wait to see the others." The young man said as he waited for his challenger.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Gin arrived into the arena with his hands in his pockets and a relaxed look on his face. He looked around to see all the excited people looking for a good battle. He figured that he could at least try and satisfy their needs. He cracked his neck and proceeded to his section of the arena. He picked one of the Poke Balls that he was given from his belt loop and threw it out onto the field. Out of the Poke Ball came a Primeape. He raised an eyebrow and said to the other male, "Go ahead and make your move." He figured that he would let the other guy have the first move sense it didn't really mean much to him to go first.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm

The young opponent's word were loud and clear and had given Qilin the first move. His pokemon a Primeape, the battle could go both ways according to the elements. This was good, atleast to Qilin he wanted to put up a show tha tno one would forget. He quickly clenched his fist upon hearing the words of his oppponent, quickly springing into action giving his first command. "Stunfisk use Discharge!" he yellled as the battle had now commenced and the crowd got even more excited.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Gin was glad that the boy took the first move, now he could see what that Stunfisk had to offer. As the Ground/Electric type use Discharge, Gin had said to the Primeape, "Use Thunderbolt to counter it, then use Earthquake." It did just that. It released thunder from its body, blocking the Stunfisk's Discharge. It then punched the ground, causing the ground to shake, crack and rip all going in the direction of the Stunfisk. The crowd was getting pretty excited over this battle, which was quite surprising. Hopefully it would go on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Qilin eyes widened as he saw the result of his attack. Not only did the trainer before him evaded his move by using Thunderbolt but had to use Earthquake causing the whole area to crack and break as the Stunfisk freaked out. "Great. I had to have the mos tpathetic pokemon in the lot." Qilin said as he took out his pokeball and withdrew his pokemon before it can be hit with the Earthquake. "Return Stunfisk. Maybe you'll be usefull in another round. Tch." he said as he looked at the closed Pokeball. Putting it back to his belt he took out another and threw the round ball into the field as a large Stoutland appeared in the area. Barking mad to the Primeape he was ready to start this. "Stoutland use Giga Impact!"
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm

It would seem that as soon as Primeape was about to finish the match, the boy had withdrawn his Pokemon back to its Poke Ball. You could literally hear the boos coming from the crowd; I guess they liked battles that went to the end. He guessed that the boy would bring the Stunfisk back out at a later time. The Primeape stood there bouncing from one foot to the other, ready to go. The boy then sent out a new Pokemon, one named Stoutland. Gin raised his shoulder and figured that it must have had some good moves. He then heard the boy yell out to use Giga Impact which was indeed a good move, and the dog started rushing at the Primeape. Gin then yelled, "Jump, then come down on it with a Cross Chop!" The Primeape did just that. It hopped up in the air avoiding the attack from the Stoutland, then came down towards it using Cross Chop. He could hear that the crowd was getting excited again which mean that they were putting on a good show; that was the point of this, right?
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:01 pm

His pokemon had indeed failed to complete his Giga Impact therefore getting his by the cross chop against the head. Causing the Stouland to stumble, Qilin couldnt believe was he was witnessing. he was getting beat, by a mere child. His pokemons didn't helped either. But he needed to make a move before anything else happened. "Stoutland catch your balance and use Giga Impact once more!" Qilin screamed as he hoped his Stouland would now perform the technique. Indeed the move had been working. As a large force of energy formed aorund him, and with a single leap he attempted to slam his body against the Primeape while it was still within feets away from him.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Gin watched the Primeape as its attack had connected with the Stoutland. He was glad that it hit, now he knew that the Normal type was getting weaker. As the Primeape landed he heard the boy call out for the Pokemon to use Giga Impact again. Since they were doing that, Gin figured that he might as well have Primeape attack again. "Attack it head on with Cross Chop," he said to the Fighting type. Its hands were glowing and it charged at the Stoutland, the two attacks meeting each other head on. Because the attack that the Stoutland was using was a Normal type attack and the attack that the Primeape was using was a Fighting type attack, the attack of the Primeape was starting to over power the Stoutland. The Primeape then pushed back the Stoutland and jumped back towards Gin; the Fighting type did get hurt from clashing with such a powerful attack though.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:25 pm

It was clear that the Stoutland was getting tired. Just after two hits he was ready to giv eout though keeping his body on his legs. "STOUT!" The pokemon roared as Qilin began to think of another strategy. He knew his pokemon was almost over, but he still had a little juice for atleast anothert attack before he would be done for. The crowd with a suspense look on their eyes watched as the Stoutland gave its final roars and one last attempt against the Primape. "Stoutland, give it all you got and use Thunderbolt!" Qilin shouted as the pokemon gave one attempt at his attack. The Stoutland tried but the pokemon needed time to regain his strength from his previous Giga Impact, thuis needed to wait a few seconds before he could attack. This made Qilin even more angry, at the sight of his pokemon being defeated so easily.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Gin saw this to be the perfect opportunity; the Stoutland couldn't move. He then said, "Use Seismic Toss, now." The Primeape darted over to the immobile Pokemon, picked it up, jumped into the air, spun towards the ground, then quickly kicked off of its body to land safely elsewhere, and dropped the Stoutland right into the ground. This was showing Primeape's true power. After seeing this, he finally realized that Stoutland was a Pokemon meant for Physical battle, but it could definitely use Special Attacks pretty good too. He watched for the reaction of the boy and he could tell that the kid was getting angry; Gin figured that the boy didn't like losing. He waited on the boy's move.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

It was as expected the young man quickly withdrew his fainte dpokemon from the battlefield as the crowd roared once again. It seems they were enjoying themselves, unlike Qilin. Reaching back onto his second pokemon he chose his Omastar as he let the pokeball open up from his hand. A large bright red light would pop out soon to show his last pokemon to show eventhough he still had his Stunfisk. "Omastar lets end this battle. Use Blizzard!" he said with a look of confidence. With the actions doen the Omastar quickly created a large gust of snow to form aorund his mouth sending it with great power directly towards the Primeape.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 pm

As soon as the Pokemon had fainted Gin had smiled. He was glad that he had one the first match of the battle. The Primeape was also glad that it won the battle, but what now? He then sent out a Omastar, and Gin had never seen one of those before, but it was attacking with an intense attack known as Blizzard. Gin wasn't going to mess around with that one so when it attacked, Gin returned the Primeape to avoid being damaged. After the Omastar was finished releasing the attack he threw out another Poke Ball and out of it was Honchkrow. The bird was flapping its wings and waiting for the command of Gin. The trainer then said, "Use Shadow Ball." A black ball of energy then formed in front of the mouth of the Honchkrow then fired at the fossil Pokemon. This battle was starting to get intense.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Clearly his pokemons werent the ones with the best speed, but thenn what the omastar lacked in speed he had of power. Seeing that the opponent had withdrawn Primeape and then summoned a Honchkrow Qilin close dhis eyes and smiled. Preparing for his next attack that would be Shadow Ball. "Omastar use Protect and counter it. Then use Rock Blast!" he said as the Omastar created a field around him stopping the shadow ball's attack with ease. At the ending of the move he had done he began to send large rocks toward shis opponent. Throwing about 3 in total the boulders were medium size and heading straight at the Honchkrow.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Gin watched as the Omastar had stopped the Shadow Ball that was sent at it and it was surprised that it could attack again right after doing that. It had started sending these rocks at the Honchkrow, and Gin had to save the Pokemon metaphorically. He then said, "Dodge it. Then use Dark Pulse." It did just that, evading all of the rocks then flying up behind the Omastar releasing an aura of dark power at the fossil Pokemon. He was hoping to at least getting a single attack in on the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Qilin watched as his opponent had ordered his pokemon to go aorund his own. "Omastar dodge it quick and use Rock Blast once more!" It was rather obvious, but this time the Omastar didn't had the speed behind his movement as he tried to evade it. The Omastar flew a little bit to the sand lifting the field's sand up in the air covering his entire body out of the Honchkrows sight. Even then the Omastar had still used rock blast as the large boulders busted out fo the cloud of dust that surrounded him. The rocks were directly aimed at the Honchkrow, and if they landed it would most likely take him out or almost considering the type advantage.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

It's attacks had worked because of the Speed that it had over the Omastar. As the dirt and sand had filled the air, the Honchkrow had become wary and very vigilant. It wasn't going to lose this battle like this. It didn't surprise Honchkrow or Gin very much that the boy attacked again. Gin then yelled out, "Use Dark Pulse to destroy the rocks that it sends at you." It nodded its head and waited for the rocks to arrive. Once they did they were shot out of the sky with a single Dark Pulse. It then flapped its wings harder than usual and blew the mist of sand away to reveal the Water/Rock type. It then opened its mouth and fired off another Shadow Ball at the Fossil.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 pm

It only seemed all of his attacks were now painfully being evaded. Making the young Qilin think that there was no way of even touching this opponent. He wa snow beggining to think these opponents were out of his league as of matter of fact thought about forfitting the match. A strong will carried him forward allowing him to command another move. One that the has yet to used from his arsenal. "Omastar use Hydro Pump!" Qilin shouted as the Omastar did its thing by pumping out a strong Hydro Pump easily breaking through the Shadow Ball and now heading towards the Honchkrow. If Qilin was correct, he was certain the attack would land.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Gin watched as the Omastar had used this Move that it had yet to show off and was in awe. The Honchkrow that he was using also had a few moves up its sleeve, but they weren't going to help here at all. The Honchkrow was then shot out of the sky and fell to the ground. It got up off the ground, but its wings were wet and it had to wait for them to dry before they could attack again so it began to charge its power which was heating up its body. Unfortunately it was still just standing there, but Gin knew what it was doing. So the two of them just waited for the move to finish charging.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Qilin watched a shis move was asucces and watch the Honkrow fall with ease against the hard flow as it couldnt fly due to the wet wings. Without no hesitation to his commands he ordered another move for Omastar to perform. "Use Rock Blast quick!" he said as he pointed at the Honchkrow. To evade this attack he would need speed, something he didn't had at that very moment due to the water. Qilin was for osme reason certain he attack would connect. It would take a little time before the Honchkrow can even move and gein to fly due to his soaken up wings. he waited and watched as the Omastar began to throw off the boulders that were left around him. Aimed directly to the Honchkrow's body, this move would most likely be the finish line against this flying type.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Even though the boy had believed that this would be the end for the Honchkrow, it wouldn't. Not by a long shot. The bird's body had heated up to the point that it could fly now, and it was all thanks to the move that it was charging. Gin then yelled out, "Use Sky Attack!" The Honchkrow then lifted off the ground and flew past the rocks; it was aimed right at the Omastar. I guess you could say that this was the Honchkrow's ultimate move. It had flew at the Omastar with this aura around it and it was seconds away from crashing into the Fossil Pokemon. Things were really heating up. If anything, Gin wanted them both to go down.
Back to top Go down
Cast.

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:39 pm

It wasnt long before his rocks were sent directly to the bird. Though the bird pokemon had easily dodged the moves with a move of his own. Using Sky Attack the bird headed to the Omastar's direction. Qilin had no choice but to see what is gonna happen as the two pokemons clashes head on. Causing both pokemons to end up flying to both sides. The Omastar was definitely trying to remain standing up, but his body was too weak thus fell into the ground floor and didn't move. "I guess he is over too." Qilin said as he retrieved his pokemon. He didn't know the condition of the opponent's pokemon as a cloud of dust was lifted due to the clash between the two. Just in case he retrieved his last pokemon and threw it onto the field. "Come on out Stunfisk.!" Waiting for the dust to settle so he can see the state of the opponents pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Gin saw the dust cloud, but couldn't see his opponent's Pokemon. He looked through it and saw that the Honchkrow was officially done with this battle. He returned the Dark/Flying type back to its Poke Ball and put the ball away. He had two Pokemon leftover from the battle, but he was really wondering what would be the outcome of this battle. He was trying to figure out if he should use his last Pokemon or bring Primeape back out. He didn't want to be here much longer so he threw out the Poke Ball and out came the Primeape. The could hadn't passed yet, but it was starting to clear up. The two of them waited for their opponent's Pokemon to be shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gin Vs Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Cast   Gin Vs Cast Empty

Back to top Go down

Gin Vs Cast
Page 1 of 1