Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Contest Intro  I_vote_lcapContest Intro  I_voting_barContest Intro  I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Contest Intro  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Contest Intro  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Contest Intro  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Contest Intro  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Contest Intro  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Contest Intro  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Contest Intro  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Contest Intro  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Contest Intro  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Contest Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Contest Intro  Empty
PostSubject: Contest Intro    Contest Intro  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Hello! Everyone! Welcome to this weeks contest! We are glad to see you all here! Are you ready for this week's show! The Crowd cheered and all agreed to say yes. Goooooooooooooooooooood! Now Lets this Party Started! Come on contestants and give it all you got!
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Contest Intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Intro    Contest Intro  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

Hatarou walked into the contest arena and her all the cheering and glee. It gave him a new life and filled him with energy and enthusiasm. Go Krygle! Go Hyp! Krygle Water Gun! Hyp Aerial Ace! Come on just like we practiced! The both let out a nod and Krygle got in the center of the field and shot several large balls of water at least 8 in a circle into the air. Than Hyp flew over and in the middle of the 8 balls and used aerial ace and sliced all the balls and dispersed the balls and caused them to thank the lighting in the room made the arena drizzle slightly with a rainbow of colors due to the light entering the individual speck of water. And with that their performance was done and the three took a bow as the drizzle faded. Thank you! Thank you! The crowd let out a cheer as his performance ended and Hatarou faded into the contest waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichi

Ryuuichi

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Contest Intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Intro    Contest Intro  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Ryuuichi was nervous at first, but now it was his turn. He took a deep breath before coming out on stage, both Pokeballs in his hand. "Come on out!" he said as he tossed the Pokeballs into the air. Volbeat and Chimchar appeared in a flash of red light and awaited orders. Volbeat was hovering above Chimchar, zipping around in a circle. Chimchar smiled at the crowd and then looked back at Ryuuichi and nodded.

This was his first contest, so hopefully he would do well. "Volbeat! Use Double Team!" Volbeat complied quickly and soon there were ten Volbeat circled around Chimchar from above. "Now! Chimchar, use Leer, Volbeat, use Flash!" Then ten Volbeat started glowing in a dazzling light, while Chimchar used Leer. Chimchar first used it toward the crowd, not moving his body, then his eyes changed to where he was using it at the judges.

"Now for the finisher," muttered Ryuuichi as Chimchar was cast in a golden aura from the Flash while he was using Leer to try and look cool. "Chimchar, jump! Volbeat, use Roost!" Volbeat ended the Double Team and Flash, the room still glowing slightly. Chimchar jumped up, doing a few flips before landing on his hands. Volbeat came down, sparkling slightly as he landed on Chimchar's feet. Volbeat's natural light cast them in a slight glow as they smiled at the crowd.

"Good job guys..." said Ryuuichi, smiling as he returned them to their Pokeball. He then walked back off stage, hoping he did well. He was slightly worried it was a little much, but a person was their own worst critique.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Contest Intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Intro    Contest Intro  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Gin was the next to go up on stage and he was pretty prepared for it. He had already had which Pokemon he was going to use laid out in his mind. He walked onto the stage and pulled to Poke Balls out of his pocket. He then said, "Come on out, Kazaru and Rouge!" He then threw the Poke Balls into the air and with a flash of white light both Pokemon appeared onto the stage. The Poke Balls had landed in his hands and the two Pokemon were standing back to back. It was starting off pretty good.

The Trainer put the Poke Balls away then went on with the second part of his commands. "Kazaru use Ember, Rouge use Blizzard." The two Pokemon then did just that. The Monferno had lifted its head up to the sky and released the darts of fire and the Jynx had did the same but had released a flurry of snow. Gin then said, "Rouge, now use Psychic to control the Ember and Blizzard." The Ice/Psychic type did just that and the two attacks had stopped in their place. The Jynx then started to move her hands and the two attacks were now dancing around the stage.

It was working out pretty well now. The Jynx then molded the attacks to make them both look like dragons; one orange-red dragon and one sky blue dragon. With the movements of Rouge's hands, the two dragons danced around each other and over the crowd. The two dragons then came back to the center of the stage, where Kazaru and Rouge were, and began to rotate quickly around each other; this caused the attacks to turn into one ball that had both Ice and Fire in it. Gin then said, "Now, use Mach Punch and Ice Punch." It was time for the big finale.

The Monferno's right arm had began to glow a light blue color and the Jynx's left arm had began to glow a dark blue color. The two punches then collided with the orb that was hovering above the center of the stage and caused the orb to disperse. The two Pokemon then landed on the ground, both crouched down on one knee, then red and blue shimmering sparkles had fallen to the ground; this was the outcome of the punches meeting with the orb. The two Pokemon then stood up back to back again, crossing their arms, as the remnants of the orb fell around them. Gin bowed to the audience and the judges, then returned his Pokemon and walked off the stage to the waiting room. Overall, he believed that they did a good job.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Contest Intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Intro    Contest Intro  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:27 pm

The remaining contestants finished their performances and the judges tallied up all the results. Than the host came bak to the stage! Excellent contestants! The Judges have tallied the votes ad set up the rounds for the next challenge. It is a tournament bout! Ok the challenges will be given to you challengers discreetly.

OOC:
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi
Dira vs Gin
Lymen vs Hatarou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contest Intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Intro    Contest Intro  Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest Intro
Page 1 of 1