Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Gym Battle Time!!!!! I_vote_lcapGym Battle Time!!!!! I_voting_barGym Battle Time!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Gym Battle Time!!!!! I_vote_lcapGym Battle Time!!!!! I_voting_barGym Battle Time!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Gym Battle Time!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gym Battle Time!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Xavier rushed into the gym with Blaze on his back. As he was running, he ran straight into a wall, but Blaze jumped of just in time. "Owwwww... Man... How stupid can I be?..." He got up and walked around and saw Mike, the gym leader.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Mike saw the trainer run into a wall and chuckled to himself. He then jumped down from the cliff and landed with a boom. Might as well get this started. he said throwing his pokeball..Roggenrola bursting out and ready to battle the battle hardened pokemon was no pushover so this trainer better bring it.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Xavier looked at Blaze and nodded. Blaze nodded to Xavier and slowly walked towards the battle area with a twig in his mouth. "Alright... Blaze! Absorb whenever you're ready!" Blaze got Absorbs ready on his hands as he charged towards the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm

The Roggenrola sidestepped the Absorb and used sand attack two times in quick succession the first lowering the Treecko's accuracy (Autohit) while the second was closing in on the gecko like pokemon. Hmph. Should of saved that grass pokemon. But no problem it will make this even easier than I expected Mike said folding his arms over his chest and smirking
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

The first Sand Attack hit Blaze on the left eye, but the right eye was unharmed. He saw the other one coming and jumped backwards multiple times. He rubbed his eye quickly and could see, but just barely. "Blaze!! Use Absorb once more and counter any incoming attacks with Pound!" Blaze followed his instructions and went charging with Absorbs on it's hands again with it's tail ready.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Rola... The Roggenrola said running forward and then using Rock Tomb rocks bursting out of the ground and would attempt to pin the Treecko, the small rock pokemon then used sand attack for if the Treecko attempted to jump out of the Rock Tomb to avoid the damage but either way Treecko was trapped either to take damage or to get its accuracy lowered as its attacks were blocked thanks to the Rock Tomb trapping it.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Blaze wall jumped from the Rock Tomb and turned backwards, using his tail to block the sand coming his way. He then used Pound to send the sand caught by his tail to fly right back towards the Roggenrola. When he landed, he quickly got another Absorb and charged towards it again.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

The Roggenrola didn't have eyes..so sand attack just...failed. Rola. the pokemon said charging forward and rocketed at the Treecko hitting it head on with a Headbutt hitting his tail which was going back from the Pound due to it flinching the Treecko wasn't able to use its attack. Roggenrola then jumped back while using Sand attack yet again.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Blaze was in the air as the Sand Attack was coming towards it. His tail needed time to rest, so he used his arms to deflect most of the sand away, but some got on his eyelids. When he landed, he staggered a bit due to the pain on his tail, but managed to stand. He got Absorbs ready on his mouth and hands and charged towards the Roggenrola again.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 pm

The Treecko rushed forward and the Rock Pokemon charged right back at it and they clashed however when the sand cloud cleared...The Treecko had missed the Roggenrola by an Inch the absorb just being right above the pokemon's head while the Treecko had been hit with the headbutt and dropped to its knees before falling to the floor. Next. Mike said getting over confident.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oi! Blaze!! Can you fight?!" Blaze managed to move his arm and legs, but wasn't able to get up. Xavier clenched his teeth as he walked over to pick up Blaze. "You did well... Get some rest." "Tree..." Xavier laid Blaze down next to him and got out a pokeball. "Come on out Crusher!!" He threw the pokeball and Crusher came out, roaring. "Onix!" "Use Harden, then Tackle!!" Crusher used Harden and charged quickly towards the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Roggenrola use Harden Mike said seeing the Onix and smirking he would show this trainer just how good his Rock Pokemon were his Roggenrola eating its Oran Berry and regaining full health before using Harden and hitting the Onix head on with a Headbutt both pokemon taking Damage but Onix had taken a bit more due to headbutt being stronger than Tackle
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Xavier gritted his teeth. "Crusher! Use Harden again and then use Tackle once more!!" Crusher listened and used Harden as she charged towards the Roggenrola at full speed. Then, it used Screech to phase the Roggenrola a bit as it was coming close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Battle Time!!!!!   Gym Battle Time!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Battle Time!!!!!
Page 1 of 1