Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi I_vote_lcapPonyo vs Ryuuchi I_voting_barPonyo vs Ryuuchi I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi I_vote_lcapPonyo vs Ryuuchi I_voting_barPonyo vs Ryuuchi I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi

The 1st match of the tournament bout had been decided to be against these two newbies. A little girl with red hair and a light cream dress ran to the field which had been water oriented since it had two large pools to the side of the field. Hello! I'm Ponyo! I hope this will be very fun! Go Marrill! Go Buizel! The two pokemon popped out of their pokeballs and both looked oh so cute that they even had matching bows tied around them. 
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichi

Ryuuichi

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

A Marill and Buizel was sent out into the field by the other Coordinator. Both of them had advantage over his Chimchar. This would be a tough battle. He took his bandanna and wrapped it around his head, tying it in the back. "Here I go! Come on out, Chimchar and Volbeat!" he said, taking the two Pokeballs out and throwing them up. Chimchar and Volbeat appeared, Volbeat zipping around Chimchar, and Ryuuichi grabbed the Pokeballs as they returned to him.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Buizel Water Sport! Marill Use Growl!The MArill let out a cute growl and the Buizel dunked into the water. After a moment or two it quickly jumped out of the water and started to speed away and tried to hit the Chimchar.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichi

Ryuuichi

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm

"Not so fast! Volbeat, hit it head on with Tackle while using Flash!" order Ryuuichi before giving Chimchar commands. "Chimchar! Use Leer on Marill!" Ryuuichi would use Volbeat to intercept Buizel and would probably have a status fight against Marill with Chimchar.

Chimchar hesitated from the cute little growl, but then his eyes set sharp as he used Leer. Meanwhile, Volbeat zoomed past Chimchar and headed straight into Buizel's path with a Tackle attack while its tail end glowed so brightly that Volbeat almost seemed like a hurtling comet.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm

The Buizel got intimidated and had hesitated and had got hit by the tackle. The Marill wasn't payingg attention to the Chimchar and had started to charge at it and use it's own tackle onto the little monkey pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichi

Ryuuichi

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Volbeat stopped itself in midair after slamming into the Buizel with a Tackle attack. The Flash died down and Chimchar was caught by surprise with the Marill's Tackle attack. Ryuuichi frowned as he tried to think. "Volbeat, grab hold of Chimchar and use Tackle on Marill, Chimchar use Scratch!" said Ryuuichi as he thought a double attack would be good.

Volbeat flew over and picked up Chimchar as he was getting to his feet. They then charged at Marill. Volbeat dropped Chimchar right before he got close to Marill and Chimchar followed in behind. Volbeat would attempt to slam into Marill and then Chimchar would follow up with a quick Scratch before Marill could recover from the Tackle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyo vs Ryuuchi   Ponyo vs Ryuuchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponyo vs Ryuuchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Cryanthum Town :: Cryanthum Contest Hall-
Jump to: