Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Training the young one. I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. I_voting_barTraining the young one. I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Training the young one. I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. I_voting_barTraining the young one. I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Training the young one. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Training the young one. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Training the young one. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Training the young one. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Training the young one. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Training the young one. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Training the young one. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Training the young one. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Training the young one. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Training the young one.

Go down 
+2
Xana100
Bezerk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Training the young one. Empty
PostSubject: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Starblitz you need training like as soon as possible. You not even level twenty yet its pretty sad on my part but don't worry love. You'll get nice and strong here in no time. Taylor said as Starblitz walked behind her the fire type nodding and holding her Kings Rock. Now then we need some bugs to fry don't you think. she said with a yawn surveying the area.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 pm

A Caterpie crawled out from a tree and looked around. It didn't see Taylor or Starblitz until it accidently crawled onto Taylor. When it looked up, it mistook her for some sort of plant and used String Shot on her. "Cater!"
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Ah a bug pokemon. Taylor said as he was suddenly under the effects of string shot and fell to the ground but managed to swat the Caterpie off of her body. Starblitz noticed the bug pokemon and rushed forward with an Ember (Autohit) while clutching her Kings Rock and would follow up with a Headbutt if the bug pokemon didn't faint from her first attack.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm

After being hit with the Ember, the Caterpie was already going to faint, but your Headbutt had finished it off. It didn't help that Caterpie was such a weak Pokemon in the first place. As the Caterpie fell to the ground, two Butterfree had came out of nowhere and hovered over the fainted Caterpie. After seeing that the Pokemon was fainted they flapped over to you and started squealing. The two of them were lecturing you and your Pokemon. The two of them then used Confusion and sent two waves of psychic energy at your Starblitz. They were obviously upset.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Beet. Afterburn said emerging from its pokeball and launching two Psychic's right back at the Butterfree's attacks overpowering them the Psychic energy continuing on and heading for the bug types. Meanwhile Starblitz rushed forward from behind the protection of Afterburn and would use two embers back to back launching them at one of the Butterfree.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

The two Butterfree had flown out of the way of the attacks of the girl's two Pokemon. The two of them were only getting more and more upset with the girl and her Pokemon so they had a plan. They had flown over the two Pokemon and released a Sleep Powder to knock the two Pokemon out. The two of them then released Psybeam at the girl's two Pokemon. This was all in the name of VENGEANCE!
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Afterburn seeing what the pokemon were about to do grabbed Starblitz and pulled her under him shielding her from the effects of the Sleep Powder while he himself was hit by both attacks the starter still remaining asleep. However as they were focused on him thinking that she was also asleep Starblitz burst out from under Afterburn pissed off as she had developed a kind of crush on him and ducked under the two Psybeam and would release two Embers at the Butterfree hopefully catching them off guard.

Afterburn. GET UP! Taylor said using a tactic she once saw someone use in the Orre region calling her pokemon's name to get it to snap back awake..hopefully it would work.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm

The Butterfrees countered the Embers with another Psybeam then fired another round at your Tinyran. They were seriously trying to get rid of your Pokemon for defeating their child. It also didn't help any that your Beeteam was still asleep. The two of them were going to try and make your Tinyran regret ever attacking the Caterpie and you would have to probably try a little bit harder to make your starter wake up.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Taylor ran up to Afterburn and screamed his name loudly knowing that he was very sensitive to sounds. She then saw Tinyran in danger and called out to her the little dinosaur turning tail and running over to her and then jumping into her trainers arm. Fuck..AFTERBURN WAKE UP!! she said turning and the Psybeams hitting her head on and causing her to collapse from a combination of pain and force.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 pm

The two Butterfree had chuckled as they had seen that you were distressed. It would seem that you were in quite the predicament. Unfortunately the two of them had not realized that your Pokemon had finally awaken. It would seem that they now had a blind spot and it would be the best time to attack.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 am

... Afterburn looked at what had happen and was infuriated he really hated it when Taylor protected him. He then picked up Starblitz and would throw her at the left Butterfree the little dinosaur pokemon would then use ember her body being coated in fire as she then followed up with a spinning headbutt the flames swirling around her body as she would attempt to hit the left Butterfree as she was fueled by determination

Afterburn then charged forward and would release two Embers of his own both of which were boosted due to his Charcoal, the enraged pokemon launching his attacks at the other Butterfree. Meanwhile Taylor was knocked out cold as the Psybeam's had proved to be too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 pm

The bug pokemon couldn't handle the attacks and were knocked unconscious. However as soon as the two pokemon were out, a loud growling could be heard coming from the bushes. Suddenly a Mighteyena leaped over the brush and, landing on all fours, took off at a sprint towards the Tinyran that had landed just in front of the butterfree. This mighteyenna was a trained hunter and killer, it was obviously in a class of its own. The pokemon continued at a sprint and was upon Tinyran in an instant, lunging forward with its jaws unhinged it bit down, expecting tasty dino in its mouth any second.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Return Starblitz. Taylor said with a slight frown as she saw the wolf like pokemon and recalling her pokemon as she knew that Starblitz wouldn't be able to take it on. Afterburn your up. she said her starter having a blank facial expression and then releasing a Mirror Shot hitting its opponent straight on and knocking it into a tree (Autohit). Afterburn knew it wasn't over and prepared himself for battle.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Nope it was over, turns out the Mightyena was more bark than bite. That and it hitting the tree caused it to fall... on it... poor pooch, a moment of silence is in order. Well either way a nice gush of wind blew in and brought in another pokemon. Drifloon~ The little balloon pokemon had floated in thanks to the air current and it was just absent minded as ever
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Taylor recalled Afterburn and looked at the Drifloon and decided it wasn't worth attacking it. Instead she walked away and would go to a pokemon center to heal her pokemon and return sometime later with Starblitz walking beside her after all she had come to train the little dinosaur not Afterburn or her other pokemon she would need to get more confidence in her newest addition to her team otherwise the partnership wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Venonat! The tiny little mothish pokemon hopped to toward the trainer and the pokemon. It wanted to have a duel with the strange pokemon and it was estatic to see the new person in the area.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Hmm? Alright Starblitz lets do this. Taylor said with a small smile as her pokemon walked in front of her and lowered her head getting ready to battle. Alright lets start this off with a Headbutt! she said Starblitz rushing forward clutching her Kings Rock and delivered a strong headbutt to the Venonat (Autohit) Now follow up with an Ember she said her pokemon then breathing out fire hopefully trying to catch the bug pokemon off guard.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Being knocked back the Venonat had retaliated by bouncing off a near by tree and had evaded the ember by using confusion and sent a small psychic blast at it and knocked it off course. Than the Venonat charged and attempted to use tackle on the... thing
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Now Pyro Bash! Taylor said as she finally decided to name the attack Starblitz rushed forward and used Ember being coated in flames as she then would hit the Venonat head on with a spinning headbutt the flames swirling around her body.. Sigh If i didn't hate contests and think they were for wimps I would of made a very good co-ordinator Taylor said with a smirk as he saw his pokemon execute the attack flawlessly
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Unfortunately the Venonat was out of its element and it fainted as soon as the two Pokemon had collided with each other. I guess the question here would be if what the Pokemon was doing was worth it. I suppose you could say that it was too weak or something of that manner. Anyways, what were you going to do about it?

(1+Exp or Catch)
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Good job Taylor said petting her pokemon as Starblitz happily walked over to her after defeating the Venonat. Alright lets keep training we'll have you nice and strong in no time! Taylor said with a smile before continuing on her journey to train her little dinosaur. Ran Ran! Starblitz said happily and followed her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

As the two of you were continuing on with your training journey, your Tinyran was attacked out of nowhere by a Male Nidoran. It had hit your Pokemon with a Double Kick then stood over it like it was the dominant species. It obviously had some issues, but don't tell it that. ((o-o)) It was standing over your Pokemon like there was nothing in the world that could stop it. So what were you going to do about the creature?
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Starblitz Ember Taylor said rubbing her temples as she already disliked this poison type pokemon. Starblitz would use Ember and scorch the Nidoran off of her (Autohit) and then get back on her feet and move a bit away from the pokemon slight annoyed. Alright Starblitz lets do this. she said her little dinosaur pokemon smirking and then would send yet another ember at the Nidoran.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 pm

The Nidoran jumped out of the way of the second round of embers, then fired of two rounds of Poison Stings at the dinosaur looking creature. It was very confident in its puny abilities for some reason. It was odd, but it didn't matter. All you had to worry about was fighting it and not its thoughts and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Counter those with more embers Taylor said Starblitz using ember twice blocking both of the poison stings. Things were looking good for the trainer and her pokemon as they were obviously capable of keeping up with the poison type pokemon. Alright lets go!! Taylor said Starblitz would then lower her head and begin to charge at the Nidoran a plan formulating in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the young one.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next