Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  I_vote_lcapAerial Battle Extravaganza  I_voting_barAerial Battle Extravaganza  I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  I_vote_lcapAerial Battle Extravaganza  I_voting_barAerial Battle Extravaganza  I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Aerial Battle Extravaganza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Aerial Battle Extravaganza  Empty
PostSubject: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Kenji had made the long trek up the mountain to Cliff Side City, it had been long and dangerous, but he had finally made it. After healing his pokemon and staying the night in the pokemon center, to rest himself, the young trainer headed for the gym at the summit of the mountain. With a team full of kick ass pokemon, Kenji made his way to the gym doors. With a deep breath he walked through, the glass doors making their usual mechanical, whirring sound as they slid back into the walls and Kenji stepped through to a massive room. He looked around, wondering what type of gym this would be and then called out, Hello?!? Anyone home?
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Trish had nothing on and upon seeing Kenji she quickly covered up her exposed parts with her arm and hand respectively and then stared at him with a mixture of mirth and shock. Um...one sec..kay? she said suppressing a giggle and then walked backwards into the backroom and reemerged a couple of minutes later fully clothed. So..uh sorry about that you wanted a gym battle right? Lets go then. she said throwing out her Drifloon who looked around absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am

Kenji was completely caught off guard by this woman standing naked in the middle of a freaking gym. He looked at her like a dear in head lights, paralyzed by not only her natural beauty but the awkward moment he was caught in as well. The young man felt a strict tightening in his pants and quickly covered himself as well as the girl walked away to get changed and he got a nice angle of her backside. While the girl was changing Kenji looked down and said, God dammit it's like you have a mind of your own! As if on cue the awkward muscle spasm seemed to pass and Kenji looked down still, somewhat confused and muttered, Huh...well that was easy.

He returned his gaze to the gym itself for a few minutes before the woman returned from the backroom. This time, Kenji was happy to say, she was fully clothed...then again was he actually happy about that? Anyway, back to the matter at hand, the young man watched as the gym leader threw out her first pokemon. Not knowing what the hell that thing was, he pulled out his pokedex and scanned it before making his choice on pokemon, A drifloon, huh? Ghost/flying, I've never seen one of those before. He pocketed the pokedex and his hand returned with a pokeball as Kenji threw it and announced, Ok Panboo, get things started with your seed combo!!

A bright light burned through the gym as Kenji's faithful Panboo appeared and immediately shot several leech seed, seeds at the opponent's pokemon. He then followed up by inhaling deeply and unleashing several green energy seeds at the purple balloon of a pokemon. Kenji smiled, the battle was already getting underway, he wanted to do this quick and get it over with so he could move on and find the next gym.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 pm

The Drifloon being that it wasn't paying attention was hit with the Leech Seeds however it frowned and then used Gust to knock the Bullet Seeds flying. It was now time for it to begin its own strategy and used Double Team to raise its evasiveness as it knew it would easily dominate when its opponent could not hit it. Looon... the pokemon said all of its copies saying the same thing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Drifloon looked around, relatively confused with the situation. How could there be so many clones of a single pokemon? It boggled the small panda pokemon's mind. Panboo, raise your defense and then launch another bullet seed in a circle to hit all of them, we can find the real one by doing that. Panboo smiled, knowing Kenji would know the right thing to do. He quickly obeyed, curling into a ball to heighten his defenses before jumping up and spinning while unleashing bullet seed after bullet seed. He watched as several copies disappeared, waiting to see the original get hit and fall.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 pm

The Drifloon didn't expect that and was hit the pokemon shaking its body in pain the Panboo was strong but it was slow and it would use that it its advantage. The Ghost pokemon quickly launched a Gust at the Panboo and then sunk into the ground reappearing behind the Panda and using Astonish and causing the Panda to jerk forward totally unprepared for the flying type move which was heading straight towards it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Panboo saw the gust coming towards it and was confident in its ability to dodge the mini twister. However he had not been expecting the astonish from behind and was suddenly pushed forward towards the flying attack. Knowing it would do a decent amount of damage, Panboo had to act quickly to avoid a fatal blow. The grass panda unleashed a bullet seed at the ground, thanks to the trajectory it had been pushed at the bullet seed propelled Panboo back at Drifloon. Normally the panda would follow up with a tackle attack in this situation but instead he just fell through the ghost. Landing on his butt now, the grass type let loose a bullet seed at the back of drifloon to push the creature into its own attack which was now nearly on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 am

The Drifloon hadn't been expecting the quick tactics and was hit by the bullet seed and then used Destiny Bond in case it was to faint since it was dangerously close to fainting. However it was then hit by its own gust attack and was promptly knocked out the Destiny Bond not working due to the fact that the Drifloon had been beaten by its own move. Trish didn't say a word and then with a frown threw out another pokeball her Swellow the bird pokemon standing tall and glaring at the panda pokemon trying to intimidate it into giving up.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 am

Kenji smiled as Panboo's quick thinking had prevailed once again. He said, Panboo that was amazing!! You did great, I would have never thought to do that! The panda pokemon just smiled and shrugged like it was no big deal before turning back to Trish to face his next opponent. Kenji's eyes became the size of bowling balls when Swellow appeared as he murmured, This pokemon...this pokemon I certainly do know. His face was pale as he realized Panboo didn't stand a chance, Panboo return, there will be other days for you to fight, don't worry. Kenji then thought for a moment, contemplating which pokemon to use next.

Bagon was certainly powerful, but did he have what it takes to bring down this bird pokemon? Kenji didn't want to risk it and instead decided to go with Onix, a trustworthy and powerful friend that had been with him since the first gym. As Onix appeared from his pokeball, Kenji ordered, Ok Onix, this is a flying type, so you should be alright. However it's always best to play it safe so use a screech and then rock slide! Onix roared with acknowledgement before letting out a screech that shattered the windows of the gym. The pokemon then struck the ceiling of the gym with its tail, causing rocks and other debris to fall right on top of swellow.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Swellow Super Sonic. Trish said as her pokemon sent out the attack instantly confusing the Onix so that when he did use Rock Throw it didn't fall on top of Swellow it fell on Onix instead. I despise rock pokemon. Trish said her pokemon using Aerial Ace moving so fast it was as if she didn't move at all. Onix on the other hand was hit hard as the Swellow got a critical hit the rock pokemon falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Even with the critical hit, aerial ace did next to nothing to a pokemon like Onix. Although he was hurting, Onix still stood proud and tall. The pokemon let out a deafening screech, dropping Swellow's defenses by 2 before Kenji recalled him. Kenji thought for a moment as to what pokemon he should use and then snapped his fingers as he figured it out, Kujo, I need a powerful sandstorm from you! Suddenly a new pokeball appeared as Kujo emerged and unleashed a thick and dry sandstorm attack that encased the entire gym. A rock type move like that would wear down a pokemon like Swellow fairly quickly, especially since she didn't have an escape.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 pm

"Hmph..." Trish said as she looked at the sandstorm that brew. Apparently, Sandstorm was a very dangerous move, especially for her flying type pokemon. With Sandstorm on the field it would be very difficult for her pokemon to see and move. From the very start of the battle she was outsmarted and her pokemon got obliterated and she did not expect that to happen. However, she had trainer her pokemon so well that she had a way to deal with the Sandstorm. As the Sandstorm was about to hit Swellow, she smiled and said "Hm... Swellow... Fly high and use Quick Attack!". Then, as the pokemon moved high on the air, it started moving extremely fast, with its wings wide open. As the pokemon was on the air, it caused wind that slowly stopped the Sandstorm from hitting it and eventually subdued the Sandstorm. Most normal trainers would never come up with something like this but an experienced leader like Trish did. After all, that was why she was a Gym Leader...

As soon as her pokemon used the attack and the sandstorm stopped, she laughed. Then, she pointed towards Gible and said "Now, Swellow, use Wing Attack!" and Swellow started moving towards the pokemon with its wings wide open in an attempt to strike it and damage it. Would the attack work or not?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Kenji had to give her props, Trish was a very good trainer, but so was he. As Kujo brought up the sandstorm around himself, Kenji returned the underleveled dragon pokemon. The crimson light that marked a return as well as the bright flash that showed the appearance of a new pokemon were both masked by the thick sandstorm. So when Trish blew it away and Swellow came diving in with a wing attack, rather than meeting a gible, Swellow came face to face with a pissed off Jolteon that had hid in the sandstorm. As Swellow attacked with wing attack, Jolteon jumped forward with a wild charge, electricity covering the nimble pokemon as she crashed into Swellow and avoided the wing attack. Jolteon shrugged off the recoil damage and quickly used a curse to boost its attack and speed stats. The electric pokemon then waited patiently to see if Swellow had survived the vicious attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Despite the fact that the Wild Charge had caused it great damage, Swellow was still standing. Apparently, the Gym Leader's pokemon was not a simple Swellow. It was a Swellow that was trained so that it would stand the harshest of the attacks and survive hits that would normally knock it unconscious. As it got hit by the attack, it screamed in pain, but was still flying. The pokemon, proud for its strength, shouted its name and was heard from everyone in the arena. By shouting its name, it tried to show that it would not fall like that and that it would take a while to defeat it.

With a smile on her face, Trish looked at her pokemon. She said "Good job Swellow... Now follow with a Quick Attack!". As soon as the pokemon listened to that, it started moving towards Jolteon. Despite the fact that Jolteon was a pokemon that was very well trained, it was still a pokemon and so it could fall. With its swift movements, Swellow struck Jolteon and caused it some damage. Then, Trish smiled and said "Now, finish it off with Wing Attack!" and Swellow moved towards it to attack it with its move. The pokemon striked Jolteon and caused it enough damage to almost fall unconscious and barely stand. However, because of the great amounts of damage it suffered from Wild Charge, Swellow fell unconscious while hitting Jolteon with Wing attack.

Seeing what happened, Trish said "Nooooooo!" and the referree said "Swellow is unable to battle! The winner is Jolteon!". The trainer had just won the Gym Battle...
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Kenji smiled before returning Jolteon, Tch too easy, great job Jolteon. He walked over to the referee who handed him his prize money, the gym's TM, and of course the ever important gym badge. Kenji then proceeded to stroll on over to the defeated Trish and handed her a piece of paper with some numbers on it, Call me anytime you want, by the way nice body, you really keep in shape. Kenji winked and walked off with a confident smile on his face. That was totally unlike him, but regardless he liked it.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerial Battle Extravaganza    Aerial Battle Extravaganza  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aerial Battle Extravaganza
Page 1 of 1