Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  I_vote_lcapPokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  I_voting_barPokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  I_vote_lcapPokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  I_voting_barPokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition

Go down 
+7
Hikuro
Enigma
Gin
Maxulus
Briaka
Wes
Hatta
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Just like the last giveaway you get a free egg pokemon :3 ok so pick a number! Any number

Have fun pickin ^-^

Last edited by Hatta on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wes

Wes

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Briaka

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:40 pm

May I please have number 7? :D
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 pm

13 ftw
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

30!! I hope my birthday date give me some luck!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Number 15 pwease x3
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:32 pm

9… please :3
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Nice try Hikuro but no re rolling
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

sorry...
I was only sad since nobody pick them…. T-T
Back to top Go down
Nisie

Nisie

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 am

I want 29~ XD
Back to top Go down
http://whitepoinsettia.tumblr.com
Skully

Skully

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Umm... 10 I geuss! :3
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 pm

17!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition    Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Give-away = Back to school edition
Page 1 of 1