Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Naruto Beginnings I_vote_lcapNaruto Beginnings I_voting_barNaruto Beginnings I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Naruto Beginnings I_vote_lcapNaruto Beginnings I_voting_barNaruto Beginnings I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Naruto Beginnings EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Naruto Beginnings EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Naruto Beginnings EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Naruto Beginnings EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Naruto Beginnings EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Naruto Beginnings EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Naruto Beginnings EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Naruto Beginnings EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Naruto Beginnings EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Naruto Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Naruto Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Beginnings   Naruto Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 pm

It is 100 years after the Fourth Great Shinobi World War. Madara, Sasuke and Akatsuki were killed by the combined forces of Killer Bee, Naruto and the shinobi nations. Unfortunately using the power of the tailed beasts he did have Madara rid the world of their current kekkai genkai's. As a result of the war the villages were put under a central command in the Land of Void. Getting full of themselves the Land of Void had all the previous kages killed and replaced them with their figure heads. This new command is has accomplished much over the years like the creation of Soulless,the emergence of Acolytes from the Void that give the land its unique name and the adaption of samurai into the villages. The Land of Void seeks to retain all the power to themselves evidenced by their acquisition and subsequent capture of all but one of the bijuu as well as crushing anybody who would dare challenge them. Growing wary of this the villages are starting to make their move against the Land of Void, but getting word of this the Land of Void has implanted their own agents into the villages just for the reason of spying on them.

Naruto Beginnings Bannerfans_7281930

* This site is mature so gore is welcome anywhere however please limit the pure sex to the Mature Area. Anything Else up to PG- 13 in sexual content is welcome anywhere else
* Tons of open spots for jounin
* We have ninja, samurai and introducing new classes Soulless and Dakar. And just to make things more fun each one has a specific awakening set for each class.
* tons of new missions each day
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

Naruto Beginnings
Page 1 of 1