Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin I_vote_lcapThe Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin I_voting_barThe Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin I_vote_rcap 
Gin
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin I_vote_lcapThe Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin I_voting_barThe Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin Empty
PostSubject: The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin   The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Gin Reido - 銀零度
Trainer Class: Trainer

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Gin has blood red hair that goes down to the back of his neck in the back and over his forehead in the front. He has dark brown eyes. His skin has a light tan to it. He wears a vest that has fur around the sleeves, neck, waist, and twice horizontally through the vest and once vertically down the middle of the vest. He wears a long sleeved striped shirt underneath the vest. He also carries a black backpack to hold all of his items and whatnot.

Personality: Gin is the type of person who doesn't really care about anyone else besides his mother and his little sister, which he doesn't really get to see; if you aren't related to him you aren't that important to him, but he might put up with you if he feels like it. He will battle pretty much anyone who challenges him as long as they aren't too weak; if they are then he will most likely just brush them off like they weren't even there. He does like winning at any cost as long as it doesn't do too much damage to his Pokemon. He cares a lot about Pokemon, but he cares more about his own than others.

History:

.:Birth Arc:.

It was a calm, peaceful day, one that no one would want to pass up and that they would want to last for a lifetime. At the moment there weren't really wars going on and crime rate had also went down. It was fairly surprising that nothing bad was going on, but at the same time I guess you could say that it was a fantastic thing. On this peaceful, like any other day, a child was being born; one might believe that it was nothing special since a child was being born just about everyday somewhere. Well this child was special, well not really special but more like important right now, because he was the main character of our story. The name of our "protagonist" was Gin.

On this day of days a mother and a father were at a hospital, in the nursery area; the mother was about to give birth to a child. The woman's pregnancy was an accident, but over the time period of her being pregnant they found it that it would be nice to have the child around; they believed that it would bring them together. Surprisingly, when the boy was born there was no pain for the mother, but that wasn't the end of it. Right after his birth, like immediately, another child was born; the woman ended up having twins. One boy and one girl, each one given a name that was special to each of the parents. Gin was named after his grandfather and his sister was named after his grandmother.

.:Youth Arc:.

Gin and his sister were now at the age of five and they were both introduced to Pokemon; they had lived at a Pokemon Breeding encampment so there were all different types of Pokemon there for them to interact with. They had both found themselves loving to be around these creatures. Whenever they were around Pokemon they always seemed to be happier as if there wasn't a care in the world and if there was nothing going on outside of their little world. It was funny how these creatures had brought about peace whenever the twins and their parents were around them. Whenever they would have problems they would tend to the Pokemon more; it was like their productive way of venting. When they did this it had felt like all of their problems had drifted away. It was also a way that the four of them had expressed their emotions, concerns, and what was on their mind. So in order for them to do this, they would of course need Pokemon.

When Gin and his sister had came to the age of six they were both presented with Pokemon of their own. Gin was presented with a Chimchar that he had cared so much for; his sister was given an Oshawott because she liked the way it smelled or something like that. The two of them had battled constantly just because they liked battling with each other. Eventually their Pokemon had ended up becoming equal in power at a young age, so they believed that they were getting pretty good at this whole battling thing. Unfortunately, with all this battling going on they had found it hard to comprehend what was going on with the adults in their family.

It wasn't even a year after the brother and sister started to bond more and more that their parents had decided that it would be best if they had split apart. Of course Gin and his sister didn't know what was going on, all the knew was that the two of them were being separated from each other. It had frustrated the both of them, but each one of them had handled it in very different ways. When the two of them watched each other leave it was like they were being torn away from best friends. Gin with his mother, and his sister with his father; with them being paired off like this he began to grow a hatred for his father. This was the reason why Gin began to hate most adults in his youth.

.:Teen Arc:.

After years of staying with his mother Gin finally realized that it was time to get out and do what he needed to do. What he really wanted to do was become Champion of the region closest region to them. He figured that it would be possible to do this, the only thing that he needed to do was make sure that his mother was okay at home. After discussing this with his mother, Gin and his Chimchar had left for their journey to become a POKEMON MASTAH!

Pokémon

Pokemon Chimchar (Kazaru)
Level: 5
Moves: Scratch, Leer
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Kazaru is naturally a hothead. It is always quick to start a fight with another Pokemon unless Gin says differently. It will never harm Gin unless he says otherwise. It will never stop fighting until the opponent, or itself, is unable to battle.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin   The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Approved Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down

The Light Shining Out of Darkness ~ Gin
Page 1 of 1