Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
I'm Back Bro I_vote_lcapI'm Back Bro I_voting_barI'm Back Bro I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
I'm Back Bro EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
I'm Back Bro EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
I'm Back Bro EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
I'm Back Bro EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
I'm Back Bro EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
I'm Back Bro EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
I'm Back Bro EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
I'm Back Bro EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

I'm Back Bro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 am

Asriel walked into the gym with clenched fists and narrowed eyebrows. He believed that his Pokemon were now ready to face the Gym Leader, after rigorous training he knew that he could at least finish the battle... He had a whole knew Pokemon and Lucario had gained a lot of strength since their first battle. Asriel approached the gym leader, "I'm back... I'm ready to challenge you!"
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 am

Oh its you again. Mike said his cliff now housing a small house in it apparently where the gym leader now lived as he came out in a towel with a shower cap on. One second. he said and in a few minutes Mike was out jumping from the cliff with his pokeball ready. Now then. I hope you got tougher. he said as he sent out his Roggenrola.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am

Asriel shrugged as he reached inside of his bag and pulled out a small pokeball. He sent out Snubull before narrowing his eyes, "We'll see." He had not trained Snubull at all since their last battle, it would be to his advantage if he led the Gym Leader to believe that he was the same strength as before. "Go ahead and start this off." He said to the Leader.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 am

Alright Kid lets go. He said his Roggenrola starting the match with a completely different tactic it would use Sand attack twice on the Snubbull in preparation for attacks. Rola.. the pokemon said noticing the Snubbull was the same as before and hoping that the other pokemon were stronger otherwise his owner would wipe the floor with the trainer again.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 am

Asriel narrowed his eyebrows before pointing toward the Pokemon, "Use Tackle and then Ice Fang." Snubull dashed forward, it's vision somewhat blurring because of Sand Attack, and attempted to slam it's shoulder into it's opponent before biting it with Ice Fang, possibly freezing it.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 am

Hmph. Mike said as Roggenrola simply used Harden once watching the Snubbull run past it and then follow up with an Ice Fang biting the air as its accuracy was not what it used to be. The Roggenrola would then follow up with yet another harden as it waited for the signal to attack.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 am

Asriel swallowed, watching the pokemon get buffed up by harden. He clenched his fists before ordering Snubull to use Ice Fang twice. The pokemon tried to bite forward with it's icy mouth once again, hoping to freeze it. At the moment Asriel was just assessing his opponents battle strategy.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm

The Roggenrola used Sand attack once more when the Snubbull ran at it side stepping the attack however it didn't expect the second Ice Fang the pokemon then sighed in relief due to the Snubbull missing yet again its accuracy even lower than before. Boom. Mike said his Roggenrola hitting the Snubbull and causing it to skid away
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Asriel narrowed his eyes before clenching his fists, "Hm..." There wasn't much he could do in the situation. "Use Ice Fang twice!" Snubull dashed toward the Pokemon and tried to bit down on it with it's icy mouth twice. Every single attack that he used had missed... These two just had to work, if not then it was all over for Snubull.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Rock tomb... The little rock knew what to do so it did it. It stamped it's foot on the ground and a large boulder fell from above in front of the Snubbull and blocked it's path. Than the little rock pokemon scaled to the top of the boulder it had made fall and than started to stomp it's feet more and more boulder started to fall trying to encase the snubbull in rock.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am

Asriel yawned as Snubull became trapped under the rocks. "That it?" He asked. Snubull began to dig it's way out of the rocks and dashed forward, "Use Ice Fang." It opened it's mouth and tried to bite down on the Enemy Pokemon once again. The Pink Dog-Like Pokemon couldn't take another hit.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am

Mike's pokemon had been on top of a large boulder so it evaded the attack quite easily but the rock it had been standing on had turned to ice making it slip and it ended up falling on it's pin on it's head. It slowly fainted do to this and Mike wasn't pleased. Go Cranidos! End this! The cranidos bursted out and headbutted the snubbull making it faint with ease.

OOC: 1 exp
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 am

Asriel looked toward his fallen Pokemon before returning it to his Pokeball. This was an unexpected turn of events, Asriel wasn't planning for his opponents first Pokemon to be knocked out by Snubull at all. He pulled out a Pokeball, "Let's do this Lucario." He sent out the Blue and Black Pokemon. "Use Quick Attack to get behind him then use Force Palm." Lucario dashed forward, basically a blur, it reappeared behind the Cranidos, putting it's palm forward. A massive yellow beam would shoot forward, hopefully overtaking the enemy. The fact that Lucario was a higher level than Cranidos would play a part in the damage taken by the enemy and even more importantly... The fact that Force Palm would do twice as much damage on Cranidos because of it's type.
Back to top Go down

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 am

How amusing. Use Rock Tomb. Mike yelled watching Cranidos quickly turning around to face Lucario and stomping on the ground causing rocks to protrude out the ground around Lucario stopping its movements. Now headbutt. Mike said as Cranidos jumped at Lucario going to hit it with its head.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am

"Quick, use Counter and follow up with Force Palm." Lucario clenched it's teeth in pain as Cranidos used Headbutt on him before pulling his palm backwards and launching it forward to slam it into his opponent's face. The attack would do twice as much damage that Cranidos' Headbutt had been on him. A massive yellow beam would then erupt from his hand, hopefully engulfing the enemy Pokemon is a powerful force of raw power.

(Auto Hit)
Back to top Go down

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:03 am

Cranidos really didn't have a chance as it was hit by the Force Palm and sent flying back into the wall. The fact that Lucario was a higher level than Cranidos combined with the Force Palm and type advantage gave Cranidos no chance. No..looks like you win. Mike said walking over to Asriel and handing him the badge. This will show proof of victory over my gym. Mike said also handing Asriel some money and a TM.

{$1200 and TM39: Rock Tomb}
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 am

Asriel smirked as he returned Lucario to it's Pokeball. He walked up to the Gym Leader and took the Prizes that he had recieved. "Thanks alot... This was a good rematch." He said as he turned around and walked outside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Back Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Bro   I'm Back Bro Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Bro
Page 1 of 1