Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Zaku Shinkan I_vote_lcapZaku Shinkan I_voting_barZaku Shinkan I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Zaku Shinkan EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Zaku Shinkan EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Zaku Shinkan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Zaku Shinkan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Zaku Shinkan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Zaku Shinkan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Zaku Shinkan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Zaku Shinkan EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Zaku Shinkan EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Zaku Shinkan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaku

Zaku

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Zaku Shinkan Empty
PostSubject: Zaku Shinkan   Zaku Shinkan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Zaku Shinkan
Gender| Male
Age| 16
Class| Pokémon Coordinator

Personality| Zaku is a very well manner young adult, he is from a wealthy background and due to such an upbringing he is often referred to as being ‘posh’ or a ‘snob’. Only caring about himself and his own Pokémon. He is very self centered and has little friends, although once you get to know him and he considers you a friend, the situation becomes differed. He no longer comes across to them as a snob, but as a friendly, kind person who respects his friends.
His selfish ways often drives other away from him, but his Pokémon always remain loyal and he to them. He knows he would be nothing without his Pokémon so he gives them the upmost respect. Zaku has an high and wealthy type of humor, he would laugh at someone losing a battle or contest and not care for their feelings. His type of humor revolves around insulting those who are lower than himself, often when he wins or sees someone he knows win or lose. It can be hard for Zaku to make friends but he doesn’t care, he only cares for his own ambition. His own goal. To become the best Coordinator in the region and to win the Grande Festival.

History| Zaku was born to a rich and wealthy family from Goldenrod City. His family spoilt him in whatever he wished for, all that was required was that he asked politely and he was granted it. From an early age, Zaku had been inspired, interested and obsessed with Pokémon. He had attended the Goldenrod City Gym with his mother many times to watch it’s leader Whitney take on travelling trainers. His life was as any other rich kid, he got what he wanted, when he wanted it and all he did in return was that he did as he was told. He spoilt lifestyle carried on until he was aged 8, he had travelled to the Gym to see his cities Gym Leader take on a rather famous trainer around Goldenrod City.
Zaku sat in his first tier seat as he watched the battle commence. Whitney’s adorable Pokémon were no match for Neo’s Larvitar evolution line. The battle was a single battle consisting of three Pokémon each. Neo’s party held a Larvitar, a Pupitar and a Tyranitar. Seeing them destroy Whitney’s Pokémon began Zaku’s obsession ever more, it even provoked him to wine and constantly ask for his own Pokémon. His father complained and remarked that he was too young, too inexperienced for such a Pokémon. However, his mother being the one who gave in, eventually allowed Zaku to have his own Larvitar at age 11. It took three years to get the Pokémon he wanted, but he was eventually granted it. Although, at first it was merely an egg. Zaku nurtured it and cared for it, until it hatched into his favorite Pokémon.
Growing up with his Larvitar Zaku soon sparked a new interest. Contests. He had become obsession with a new goal he had set himself. To become a Coordinator. Not just any Coordinator, but only the best. However, his family couldn’t buy him that title, he had to work for it. The contests within Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova were extremely strong and no place for a rookie Coordinator to start out. However, there was one place. The Kaijo region, it was new and seemed perfect for Zaku. His parents after much arguing allowed him to pursue his dreams and purchased his boat ticket over there. Taking only his Larvitar and a small suitcase of clothes and necessary items. Not even any cash. Zaku arrived in the Kaijo region. Upon his arrival, he began his adventure with his Larvitar. He was heading to the contests.

|Pokemon|
Zaku Shinkan 246
Level: 5
Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm
Ability: Guts
Personality: Larvitar is too very spoilt and stuck up similar to Zaku. It is very arrogant and mirror’s Zaku’s movements and emotions. Larvitar is very loyal to Zaku and sometimes feels disrespected when Zaku shows his respect to anyone else. The Lavitar is very selfish.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Zaku Shinkan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku Shinkan   Zaku Shinkan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

Zaku Shinkan