Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
TSUKINO, sirena I_vote_lcapTSUKINO, sirena I_voting_barTSUKINO, sirena I_vote_rcap 
Gin
TSUKINO, sirena I_vote_lcapTSUKINO, sirena I_voting_barTSUKINO, sirena I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
TSUKINO, sirena EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
TSUKINO, sirena EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

TSUKINO, sirena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirena

Sirena

Character Profile
Character Profile:

TSUKINO, sirena Empty
PostSubject: TSUKINO, sirena   TSUKINO, sirena EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Sirena Tsukino

Trainer Class: Researcher

Appearance:
TSUKINO, sirena 25kl7pk

Personality:
Sirena is usually an honest, straightforward and patient person. She is a modest, shy character who prefers to work quietly behind the scenes and when others disappear she is often there to offer support. Sirena is type of person who is is reserved with those she doesn't know not too well, but as time passes and she gains confidence those around her may discover a lively and warm-hearted person behind the mask of aloofness she wears. In spite the fact that she has a wide circle of friends and acquaintances, she only has a few close friends who understand her and who share her inner thoughts and feelings. It is easy to put trust in Sirena; she won't let you down and will never even try to. Sirena is the type of person who simply wants to do everything right according to the social control.

It is important to remember that Sirena is not a vengeful person, and if someone has tried to take and advantage of her, Sirena tends to withdraw to reflect on the problem and protect herself. All she needs in such a situation is a little time to find a constructive way to respond. Sirena could be classified as a conservative creatures of habit. She doesn't like to travel too far from familiar surroundings unless it is a trip to the country. Sirena loves nature and is never happier than when she is out somewhere, far from the city.

On the other hand there is a tolerant and peaceful side to Sirena. She isn't afraid to allow others their freedom of expression; but she does not want to cause any argument and if there is any chance to avoid arguing she would probably will take it. Sirena is not weak, however, and if the situation causes her to fight she will rise to the occasion, whether it is to defend herself or those she cares about.

History:
Born and raised in Advent Town, Sirena is one of the locals and knows almost everyone who lives there. Ever since she was a child she has watched trainers, breeders, and coordinators pass through town on their adventures and dreamed of joining them on her own adventure. As a young girl, she would often stop in town to watch trainers battle their pokemon, which was where she got her general knowledge of pokemon, by observing others with their pokemon. Always having been the athletic type who loved to climb trees, swim, and basically have fun, Sirena has grown into a rather athletic young lady. She has basically grown up helping her father teach martial arts to any trainer and pokemon who wanted to learn.

Sirena never left home at ten years old, her father wouldn't let her. Instead, she continued helping him out with his classes and then later got a job as a waitress at one of the local restaurants. For the past five years, Sirena has been saving her wages and tips from work so that she could go on her own journey. At sixteen years old, Sirena is just two years from being an adult and she has a desire to be more independent than ever. Finally telling her father that she was leaving and would hear no excuses or reasons why she should stay home with her parents, she struck out on her own. The very last thing her father gave her was one of their Hittao, the very one she had been training with in his class since she was a little girl. Sirena and Hittao have a very close bond.

Pokémon

Pokemon: Hittao
Level: 5
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Astonish, Double Slap
Ability: Insomnia
Personality: Protective of Sirena, and often gets jealous when Sirena pays attention to other males.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

TSUKINO, sirena Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSUKINO, sirena   TSUKINO, sirena EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 pm

^.^ Approved
Back to top Go down

TSUKINO, sirena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Characters :: Accepted Characters :: Researcher Profiles-
Jump to: