Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Move Tutor Info I_vote_lcapMove Tutor Info I_voting_barMove Tutor Info I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Move Tutor Info I_vote_lcapMove Tutor Info I_voting_barMove Tutor Info I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Move Tutor Info EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Move Tutor Info EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Move Tutor Info EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Move Tutor Info EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Move Tutor Info EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Move Tutor Info EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Move Tutor Info EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Move Tutor Info EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Move Tutor Info EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Move Tutor Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Move Tutor Info Empty
PostSubject: Move Tutor Info   Move Tutor Info EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Once again, really not much to say here. You just make a topic with the title of your pokemon and what move they're learning. It can be any move they can learn, not just move tutor moves so yes this includes TMs but not egg moves, those are breeder exclusive. Once you make the topic you can't use the pokemon you left for 48 hours, so 2 days after you make the topic (that's in real time by the way). There is a simple fee of $500 per move and in a 48 hour time span a pokemon can only learn one move once. However you can drop off up to 2 pokemon to learn different moves. While these pokemon are with the move tutor it is like the daycare, they are no longer with you until you post in the topic saying you're picking them up. After the time is up and you wish to pick up your new and improved pokemon, just post saying you're picking them up and an admin/mod will approve it and you'll be free to go. MAKE SURE YOU DEDUCT $500 whenever you deposit a pokemon or $1000 if you're leaving two. We'll be watching...
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

Move Tutor Info
Page 1 of 1