Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Dira vs Gin I_vote_lcapDira vs Gin I_voting_barDira vs Gin I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Dira vs Gin EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Dira vs Gin EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Dira vs Gin EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Dira vs Gin EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Dira vs Gin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Dira vs Gin

The second match commenced with these two crazy trainers. A grown women who wore a gray jumpsuit arrived on the regular field. Hello! I am Dira! It will be an honor to fight you! Go Lunatone! Go Solrock! The two pokemon escaped their balls and dully floated toward the field and waited for the boy. 
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Gin walked into the arena where he was to battle and he had found himself having to battle some woman. When she finished talking he said, "My name is Gin, and likewise." He then threw out two Poke Balls and out of them came his Snivy and his Jynx. He then said "You can have the first move." After saying that he waited for the woman's move.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 am

Rock polish... Fire Spin... Psywave... The Solrock and Lunatone had appeared... Shinier... Than the Solrock burst into flame and started charging toward the Jynx at unbelievable speed. The Lunatone sent a shockwave of kinetic energy toward the Snivy.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Gin saw the two Pokemon attacking so he said, "Rouge, use Psychic, Lorda, use Leaf Storm." The Jynx then used Psychic to cancel out the Fire Spin, but the Solrock was still getting close to it, so it used Ice Punch as soon as the Rock/Psychic type had gotten close. While that was going on, the Snivy had gotten out of the way of the Psywave then jumped behind the Lunastone and started spinning. When it started spinning it also started glowing, then it released an onslaught of leaves on the Lunastone; this powerful technique had sent the Lunastone flying into the ground. The Snivy then safely landed on the ground. Gin simply watched as his Pokemon were doing excellent.

(Leaf Storm - Auto Hit)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm

OOC: Now Welcome to Wonderland Gin

Her pokemon had been knocked down but than they just floated back up. Than they started to speed around the fields in such a way to confuse the enemy. Ah yes! They have undergone great training... It'd take alot more than that to take them down... The Lunatone had started to pick up huge chunks of earth and started throwing them At both pokemons. The Solrock floated high into the air and slammed itself into the ground causing a huge Earthquake to hit the two pokemon if they weren't careful.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Gin watched as the Lunatone had started to send rocks flying out towards his Pokemon and he said, "Use Psychic." Suddenly the Jynx's eyes began to glow and so did the rocks. The rocks then dropped out of the sky. The Snivy then saw the Solrock flying towards the ground so it darted at it before it had hit the ground. Then as soon as the Rock/Psychic type had connected with the ground, the Snivy had jumped into the air avoiding the attack; the Jynx had created a Psychic energy field around itself to block the attack and prevent damage. It then had used Mega Drain at the Solrock from behind, releasing wires of energy from its body to absorb the health of the Solrock. It would seem that these two were a pretty good team right now.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Using rock polish once again the Solrock disappeared and than appeared on the other side of the field, completely evading the Mega Drain. Than the two pokemon decided to shake it up a bit and change opponents. The Lunatone had charged toward the Snivy and before it collided with the little grass snake it used Rock polish again and arrived behind the snake and used a close range psybeam. Solrock arrived next to the Jynx and used Fire Spin on the Jynx scoring a direct hit and than backed away. (auto hit)
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

The Snivy saw that the Lunatone had disappeared so just in case the thing had tried to sneak up on it, it used Mega Drain as a defense mechanism and lower the damage that the Grass type would have taken. Since the Lunatone was fairly close, the Snivy jumped on the Lunatone's back and began to use Mega Drain again. Gin had come to believe that the Snivy had this under control. He then looked to see that his Jynx was hit by a Fire Spin, but luckily Fire Spin wasn't a powerful move. The Jynx then used Psychic on itself to fly through the air towards the Solrock at a moderately fast speed. Then when it got close, the Ice/Psychic type would use Ice Punch to punch at the Solrock. Gin simply watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dira vs Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dira vs Gin   Dira vs Gin Empty

Back to top Go down

Dira vs Gin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Cryanthum Town :: Cryanthum Contest Hall-
Jump to: