Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Lymen vs. Hatarou I_vote_lcapLymen vs. Hatarou I_voting_barLymen vs. Hatarou I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Lymen vs. Hatarou I_vote_lcapLymen vs. Hatarou I_voting_barLymen vs. Hatarou I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Lymen vs. Hatarou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Lymen vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Lymen vs. Hatarou   Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 pm

A male had hopped on to the stage and did a little backflip. This guy was crazy. He then said, "Hey, little man, my name's Lymen." He then threw two Poke Balls out and out of them were a Shiny Plusle and a Shiny Minum. He then waited for your move, kinda jumping around on the stage. He was very hyperactive.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Lymen vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lymen vs. Hatarou   Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Hatarou walked onto the field and greeted his opponent. Hey~ Name is Hatarou! Nice to meet you! He threw the pokeballs and Magby and Aron arrived on the scene. You may go First!
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Lymen vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lymen vs. Hatarou   Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

The Male smiled as he was given the opportunity to go first. He then said, "Nega, use Rain Dance then Thunder. Posi, use Sing then Helping Hand." The Plusle then started to dance and it started raining in the stadium. While the Plusle was dancing the Minun started singing to the Aron; it kinda looked like the Plusle was dancing to the Minun's song. Suddenly the Minun had started clapping its hand and the Plusle had released a super-powered up Thunder that went flying towards the Magby. These two were like the perfect combo team.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Lymen vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lymen vs. Hatarou   Lymen vs. Hatarou EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Aron wasn't paying attention to the singing and attempted to use shadow claw on the , it's dancing and cheering made Boku sick... Rin had just started sprinting and jumped as the lightning struck the ground, narrowly dodging it. As it fell it started spurting smog out of his mouth covering the whole field in the poison gas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lymen vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lymen vs. Hatarou   Lymen vs. Hatarou Empty

Back to top Go down

Lymen vs. Hatarou
Page 1 of 1