Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
James Bruso I_vote_lcapJames Bruso I_voting_barJames Bruso I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
James Bruso EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
James Bruso EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
James Bruso EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
James Bruso EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
James Bruso EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
James Bruso EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
James Bruso EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
James Bruso EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
James Bruso EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

James Bruso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briaka

Character Profile
Character Profile:

James Bruso Empty
PostSubject: James Bruso   James Bruso EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 pm

James Bruso
Trainer Class: Adventurer

Appearance: James is 5’7” tall with a fairly athletic build. His short, wavy hair is dark brown, and his eyes are green. James’ typical outfit consists of blue jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes accompanied by a jacket if the weather is cooler. He prefers generic running shoes to sandals or the like, but he can sometimes be seen wearing them. His backpack is black, with an external set of pockets for keeping his pokeballs. When he walks, James’ steps are long and determined, and he generally gives of an aura of single-minded determination.

Personality: James, as implied above, is a very stubborn, determined person. His goal is to put together the perfect team, and he isn’t above less-kindly means to do so. In fact, kindness and gentleness just don’t seem to be in his vocabulary. The guy can be a quite cruel to pokemon as a result. Outside all of that, however, he can be a pretty amiable guy. James can lounge around and chat with the best of them, when he isn’t thinking about battling. When he is, though, look out! His fighting style is straightforward, aggressive, and without mercy. He often goes a little too far, but he doesn’t much care about the well-fare of his or others’ pokemon.

James doesn’t take losses very well, which isn’t too surprising, considering his goal. Not only does he take it out on his pokemon, but he also starts to act bitter and hostile towards the person who beat him. This is, by far, the most common way he loses friends.

History: James was born to a mother who worked as a journalist. His father, a pokemon trainer, was rarely home, and the two of them often went for months without seeing or hearing from him. When James was seven years old, his mother got fed up with the situation, and left. This forced his father to give up pokemon training and come home to raise his son. He did this very grudgingly, and he didn’t completely stop his pokemon battling. On the weekends, he would go out with his team to fight, and James would sometimes tag along out of curiosity. What he saw was a team oiled by fear into a well-trained, efficient machine. It took his breath away to watch them battle, and from then on all he wanted to do was have a pokemon team of his own, one that was as strong and obedient as his father’s.

After the day he decided to acquire a pokemon team, he began to prepare himself. This was his life’s goal, after all! He wanted to be as prepared as he could get. First, he studied the pokemon themselves, and then he moved on to battle strategies. It was hard at first, since he had never been a particularly “smart” person, having never much paid attention to school. This, however, was worth the effort, and he eventually became rather knowledgeable about pokemon. Battle strategies, on the other hand, were just a little too complicated for him.

At the age of fifteen, he finally decided to begin his journey. His dad was happy, both for his son and for the fact that he could continue his own journey now. James set off for Advent Town, the location of the Professor’s Lab. On his way, he entered a free drawing, and ended up winning a houndour. Since he was only two days away from the Lab, he decided to not even open the pokeball until after he had gotten his starter kit.

Pokémon

Houndour
Level: 5
Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality: Houndour is a cheerful, eager to please pokemon. She always does her best, in the hopes of making her trainer proud.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

James Bruso Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Bruso   James Bruso EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

APPROVED

Welcome to the site, go to the professor for your free stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

James Bruso
Page 1 of 1