Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Jeshika Hibana I_vote_lcapJeshika Hibana I_voting_barJeshika Hibana I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Jeshika Hibana EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Jeshika Hibana EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Jeshika Hibana EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Jeshika Hibana EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Jeshika Hibana EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Jeshika Hibana EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Jeshika Hibana EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Jeshika Hibana EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Jeshika Hibana EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Jeshika Hibana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin

Raijin

Jeshika Hibana Empty
PostSubject: Jeshika Hibana   Jeshika Hibana EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Jeshika Hibana a.k.a. Raijin
Trainer Class: Breeder
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Raijin loves everything and anything that is about Pokemon. The reason for this is simply because she grew up around Pokemon and was taught that she needed to love and cherish them as if they were her family. She can’t stand people that can’t stand up for themself. Doesn’t usually judge people unless they’re acting completely retarded, then she just wants to punch them in the face and knowing her she probably will.

History:

For most of her life, Jeshika had been raised to care for Pokemon like they were her own children. Since she was raised that way she decided that she would do just that. She never wanted to disappoint her family so she found it easiest to just go with what they said until she left. She was there for a while so she was a pretty good kid. Before she had left though they had gave her a Ditto for some reason.

When she was leaving to go to be whatever it was that she wanted to be, she realized that she had only had one Pokemon and it was that Ditto. She didn’t exactly know what she was going to do with just this Pokemon. She figured that she could at least be some kind of trainer, but then again that wasn’t really her style. She was thinking maybe a Coordinator, but once again it wasn’t her. She couldn’t decide on it to save her life, so for now she was just traveling.

When she was traveling she had found herself studying under an old couple that had run a daycare. The day care was a great place for her and the Ditto because they got to be around so many Pokemon. All the Pokemon there were so friendly towards them and she decided that she would do that instead of being a trainer. She did love taking care of Pokemon and she did love being around them. With her idea set in her mind she decided to go with it and she became a Pokemon Breeder.

Pokémon

Ditto
Level: 5
Moves: Transform
Ability: Imposter
Personality: It loves copying people and Pokemon. It doesn’t get enough when it comes to shifting its shape. Although it does this, it is always loyal to Jeshika. It would never do anything to harm Jeshika in any kind of way. If anything tried to harm Jeshika it would try its best to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Jeshika Hibana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeshika Hibana   Jeshika Hibana EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Hmm. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jeshika Hibana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum