Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Evolution Rules I_vote_lcapEvolution Rules I_voting_barEvolution Rules I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Evolution Rules I_vote_lcapEvolution Rules I_voting_barEvolution Rules I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Evolution Rules EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Evolution Rules EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Evolution Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Evolution Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Evolution Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Evolution Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Evolution Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Evolution Rules EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Evolution Rules EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Evolution Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Evolution Rules Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Rules   Evolution Rules EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Ok so this is pretty simple, but there are multiple ways for pokemon to evolve and this site has it slightly different for one or two forms. First of all, you can obviously evolve just by leveling up. This is the most common form of evolution in pokemon.

There are also stones used for evolution. Basically find or buy the stone you need and use it, your pokemon evolves. This goes for items as well, such as Electivire needing the electirizer. You don't need to trade an electabuzz with an electirizer, just give it the item and it evolves.

For pokemon that need to be traded to evolve you need to trade them, a duh. Just find a friend, go to the trade center and trade over the haunter or machoke or something then have it evolve with your friend and if they're nice, they'll trade it back. Not really that hard.

As for Leafeon and Glaceon, level up an Eevee at Swamplands and Frozen Plains respectively. As well as for night and day with Espeon and Umbreon, just make a topic saying it's either nighttime or daytime and you level up your Eevee in that topic or training thread. For Skeleon you have to let your Eevee faint at night not that hard just do the same for Umbreon except faint not level up. For Toxeon you have to let your Eevee faint from poison in the day.

For pokemon like Magnezone and Mamoswine, just mosey on over to Mt. Kaiumi and level up a magneton or whatever you need.

Isol is unique in the fact that it evolves by win streaks. In order for it to evolve into an Absol it must have a 10 count win streak. This resets if it loses just once so be careful. Also if it loses 10 times in a row it doesn't evolve so if you want it to be cute forever just let it have a lose streak of 10.

Scike on the other hand evolves by Happiness. Torkoal requires a water stone to evolve into Geystoise

I think that's it, if I missed anything feel free to tell me.

Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

Evolution Rules
Page 1 of 1