Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Kenji Hiroshimo  I_vote_lcapKenji Hiroshimo  I_voting_barKenji Hiroshimo  I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Kenji Hiroshimo  I_vote_lcapKenji Hiroshimo  I_voting_barKenji Hiroshimo  I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Kenji Hiroshimo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Kenji Hiroshimo  Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Hiroshimo    Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

Kenji Hiroshimo
Trainer Class: Trainer/Adventurer

Appearance:Kenji Hiroshimo  Pokemon_Trainer_4_by_Emeraldus1

Personality:Kenji is very outgoing and laid back, he's the kinda guy that could just sit underneath a tree and watch the clouds roll by all day. Manny people will find Kenji is a bit of a jokester whether they're good or bad he doesn't care he just doesn't take many things seriously. However, even though Kenji is a very laid back guy, he often takes time to lose himself in thought. Kenji often gets lost in his brain for hours just contemplating life and other odd unanswearble subjects and questions.

Although, when around people Kenji often acts not quite dumb but does not show his deeper side to other people. He mostly acts as the comic relief for other people, diving into situations face first and making comical mistakes. As for his pokemon, friends and family, Kenji shows deep care for the people around him and treats his pokemon with as much respect and kindness as he would anyone else.

History:Kenji grew up in Advent Town, with his mom, dad, and little brother Shinri. They had two pokemon at their house so Kenji was familiar with them before he could even talk. His father had a growlithe and his mother a glameow. His father worked most of the day while his mother stayed home with him and Shinri. Growing up was fairly normal for Kenji, he went to school, had friends and pretty much just lived an average life.

With pokemon in his house, Kenji grew up with them and learned how to take care of them. He would often play fetch with growlithe in his small yard after school while glameow basked in the warm sun. When Kenji was 12 a fellow classmate dared him to climb a tall tree saying he could climb higher than Kenji. While climbing a branch broke and Kenji plummeted to the ground below, breaking his arm and giving him a slight concussion. After this event, Kenji became deeply afraid of heights and has been ever since.

His father worked quite a bit throughout Kenji's childhood, and as such they never really formed a tight bond. Shinri was 2 years younger than his brother so the two got along fairly well for the most part. The family didn't live lavishly by any means, but they were happy in the quaint house they owned. Kenji always dreamed of one day catching pokemon and beating the gym leaders so he could earn enough money to buy his family a bigger house and better things.

Pokémon

Pokemon Panboo
Level: 5
Moves: Pound, Defense Curl
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Shy, timid, scared of just about everything.

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Kenji Hiroshimo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo    Kenji Hiroshimo  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am

Approveddd
Back to top Go down

Kenji Hiroshimo
Page 1 of 1