Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Hatta vs Kenji I_vote_lcapHatta vs Kenji I_voting_barHatta vs Kenji I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Hatta vs Kenji EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Hatta vs Kenji EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Hatta vs Kenji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Hatta vs Kenji   Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Hatarou walked into the field and heard the cry of the crowd. Hatarou as a coordinator, was loving the attention. Ah the secret narcissim tht rested in every person. He got to his side of the arena and threw the pokeball and out came the Darmanitan. It let out a battle cry and awaited for the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs Kenji   Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Kenji stepped forward, into the harsh light of the stadium and continued walking along the path to the battle area. All around him the crowd cheered and roared but Kenji was fixated on his opponent, studying his mannerisms and watching the pokemon he had just thrown out. The arena was odd, massive chunks of land atop a pool of water. This made it perfect for land and sea pokemon alike, no real advantages here. Kenji nodded to his opponent with a quick, Good luck. he tossed his first pokeball into the air and out came Tentacruel. Ok Tentacruel, lay down some toxic spikes for any incoming pokemon and then follow up with a nice hydro pump to put that fire monkey in its place. The squid nodded and spikes covered in toxin covered the field all around Hatarou and his possible places to throw in his next pokemon. Then Tentacruel swam forward and gathered water between two tentacruels, the beast roared and unleashed a hydropump upon the Darmanitan.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs Kenji   Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Incinerate! Hatarou said as it coated it's body in fire and it started to concentrate and pinpoint its blast so it did a roll and to help the Hydro Pump not get to him the incinerate would help evaporate the water before it would have a chance to reach it. Now! Psychic! The darmanitan eing a show off like its rented user, used its psychic to grab a portion of the land and than hurled it at the Tentacruel.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs Kenji   Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Sludge wave, send that rock right back! Kenji yelled as Tentacruel turned the water surrounding itself into a murky, polluted sludge. It brought its tentacles down into the water, causing a wave of sludge to rise up and rush forward. It encompassed the chunk of earth and continued on its way towards the fire pokemon. Suddenly Tentacruel began to dance, shimmy and shake as rain started to pour down across the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs Kenji   Hatta vs Kenji EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Thanks to the rain and all the other elements the sludgified rock simply slid to right in front of the Darmaritan. The Pokemon started to get bored so it let out a yawn amid a yawn bubble headed straight for Tentacruel and blew up units face.[autohit] Than it used Work up to raise it's stats for its next attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hatta vs Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs Kenji   Hatta vs Kenji Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatta vs Kenji
Page 1 of 1