Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHere Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 I_voting_barHere Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHere Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 I_voting_barHere Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Here Comes a New Challenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Na kid. You have one more. This is a gym battle not a petty fight. Give me your all or if you walk out this door don't come back. Mike said his voice serious as he stood upright Cranidos pawing the ground not wanting the battle to be over at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wes

Wes

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

"Skel..eon" Skeleon says to Wes. "Okay. I didn't come all the way to the Kaiju region to just give up here. I've fought battles harder than this! Thank you, Skeleon. Now take a good rest" Wes recalls Skeleon and then goes back to his corner and looks at Mappler's pokeball. "No matter what happens, I won't give up!" Wes said. "Go Mappler!" He adds as he throws his final pokemon out.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Mappler flew out and looked around seeing that the trainer was in a gym battle and looked back at him hitting him backwards knocking Wes off his feet and then roared, it looks like the Mappler was ready for battle and would actually listen to Wes just this once.

Heh. Yep that thing is strong. Alright Cranidos lets do this Mike said with a laugh his pokemon using Leer twice in a row on the Mappler lowering its defense.
Back to top Go down
Wes

Wes

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm

"Mappler use razor leaf and then leech seed!" Wes said. Mappler followed the command and uses razor leaf followed by leech seed to seed Cranidos and absorb some of its life and gives it to Mappler.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

The Cranidos tried to avoid the two attacks but got hit falling to the ground. Damn kid. You were right that thing is strong. But then again Cranidos was weak from the battles. Good Job kid. Mike said recalling his pokemon and tossing over an envelop to the kid. Inside is the badge. and some cash..Oh yeah and before I forget my favorite Tm Rock Tomb. he said with a smirk before turning around and began to climb up the rock cliff once more.

Wes had won..he did it he beat the first gym leader.
Back to top Go down
Wes

Wes

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Wes recalls Mappler and then takes the envelope "Thanks for the battle" Wes says as he leaves the gym and heads to the pokemon center. He then opens the envelope and sees the badge inside and looks at it. "The first badge. One down, seven more to go" Wes says to himself. He makes it to the pokemon center to let his pokemon rest for the day.

[Exit Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a New Challenger   Here Comes a New Challenger - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Comes a New Challenger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Halloway City :: Halloway Gym-
Jump to: