Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Journey: Chapter One [Open] I_voting_barThe Journey: Chapter One [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Gin
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Journey: Chapter One [Open] I_voting_barThe Journey: Chapter One [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

The Journey: Chapter One [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViridityMoon

The Journey: Chapter One [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Journey: Chapter One [Open]   The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 am

[OOC: I'll do a few posts a day if I don't get any action from a wild pokemon or another person.]

Ayumi could see the city ahead of her and looked up at Snivy. "That's the second city we're going to. Let's hang out here for a few hours. Okay, Snivy?"

Snivy, clearly wanting to get out of this barren area, just dug herself into Ayumi's hair and fell asleep.

Ayumi sighed and continued walking towards the city. As she came up to a clearing she patted the area Snivy was at. "All right, we're going to train a little bit. Okay?"

Snivy grinned and hopped out onto the ground.

"All right, see that rock over there? Hit it with Tackle." She pointed to a rock a bit bigger than Snivy.

Snivy started to charge at the rock and hit it. The rock rolled a bit back and cracked down the middle. Snivy began panting, then hopped back next to Ayumi.

"Good job, Snivy. Hit it one more time with Tackle!"

Snivy charged at the rock once more, hit it, and shattered it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey: Chapter One [Open]   The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Sparce! As the rock crumbled a wild Dunsparce flew out from under the rock. Seems that you destroyed the poor things home, now it was enraged. Sparce! It yelled out, angry, hungry for revenge for its ruined home. It simply let rage fill it.
Back to top Go down
ViridityMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey: Chapter One [Open]   The Journey: Chapter One [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm

"Sorry little buddy, I'll let you fight Snivy to try to cool down, okay? Snivy, use Leer and then your Tackle!"

Snivy used her Leer and then ran after the Dunsparce, tackling it to the ground. Then it hopped back to Ayumi.

"Sorry again! I really do feel bad about destroying your home. If you want, you could come with me?" She asked nicely before picking it up and stroking it's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey: Chapter One [Open]   The Journey: Chapter One [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Halloway City-
Jump to: