Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! I_vote_lcapArrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! I_voting_barArrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! I_vote_lcapArrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! I_voting_barArrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 am

After a stroll in Halloway City, Maximillion finally moved towards the Gym where he could have his very first Gym Battle in the region. The trainer did not have many pokemon with him. In fact, he only had the pokemon with which he started his journey. He only had his strong-willed Meowth, the pokemon that behaved similarly to himself. Meowth was a very arrogant pokemon that believed in its own strength a lot. Its combination with Maximillion was definitely outstanding and this was the chance to prove that... In the first Gym Battle in the region.

With a determined look on his face, Maximillion entered the Gym of the city. He moved inside and he said with a serious voice "Is anybody inside? I came to challenge the Gym.". Then, he stopped and he waited for an answer so that he could start his battle against the Gym Leader.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Mike walked from behind a giant boulder, in fact several boulders were laid across the battle field. This was the domain of Mike, the leader of the Halloway gym. Hello, I am Mike. The leader here... I see you have asked to challenge me.. well Challenge accepted. Roggenrola use harden! He said as seemingly a small rock near his leg had popped up and hunkered down and rose it's defense. The first move is yours...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 am

As the battle finally started and the gym leader called his pokemon for the battle, Maximillion also called the only pokemon he had under his posession. Apparently, the young boy had gone to the gym with his Meowth, the only pokemon of his which he be brought to the Kaiju region. "Meowth! Stand by for battle!" Maximillion said as he grabbed the pokeball of his pokemon from the insides of his pockets with his right hand and threw the pokeball forward in order to call the pokemon for the battle. As soon as the pokeball hit on the ground, the normal type pokemon appeared and looked towards Roggenrola with a serious look on its face, knowing that this would be one of the pokemon that it would have to defeat. "Meowth... As it is only you and me here, you have to know that this battle will be more difficult than our usual ones... But I doubt that you are so pathetic to lose to the pokemon of the gym leader." Maximillion said with a serious voice and Meowth nodded, understanding what his trainer wanted from him.

Then, as the battle was finally about to start, Maximillion finally made his first move. "Okay. Start with Fake Out." the young boy said with a quiet voice and the cat pokemon jumped towards Roggenrola's direction in order to prevent it from performing the Harden technique, to damage it and flinch it. As the pokemon jumped, it moved its right hand forward and attempted to smack Roggenrola on the head in order to succeed at performing the attack. Would the attack work or not? Maximillion and Meowth would find out soon... Very, very soon...
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am

The Roggenrola was to concentrated that on the smack on it's head, sent the poor tiny rok to roll back next to mike. It instantly jumped up and Mike had gotten onto his knees and pulled out an X Defense, as the Roggenrola remained flinch, seems as if Mike took the liberty of raising his tiny pokemon's defense. It than ran back out into the field and was still a bit on edge, Mike knew it would need another minute to be able to move freely once more.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

"Hmph. You are too slow, Meowth." Maximillion said with a serious and emotionless look on his face, despite the fact that the Meowth managed to land the hit from the Fake Out attack on the poor Roggenrola and made it flinch. "I thought you had more potential than this when I got you." he continued commenting before he finally gave an order "Anyway... This is getting more and more boring. Meowth, use Faint Attack.".

"Meow!" Meowth said with a serious look on its face that looked a lot like Maximillion's and nodded as soon as it listened to its trainer's command. Then, the pokemon finally started performing the movement. It started running quickly towards the direction of the flinched Roggenrola and while still keeping the serious look on its face, the pokemon moved both hands forward in order to strike the rock type pokemon with the dark type attack that also got slightly stronger thanks to the technician ability of the pokemon, even if it did not belong to the normal type like Meowth did.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Slow? Boring? You seem to lack faith in your pokemon... Rock Tomb... As Roggenrola finally regained it's composure as the meowth hit it back, though this tme it sttood it's ground and it jumped up into the air and than stomped it's feet into the ground. Several of the large boulders jumped into the air and attempted to entomb the meowth within a stone encasement. At the very least land on it's tail to make it slower.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:34 pm

"Faith is for the losers who hope and not for those who seek perfection... Do you know what faith is? By placing faith at something and hope that it is going to do something else you want, you also have some doubts about whether it will actually manage to do that thing you want it to do... This is something for the losers. I have no need for faith... Because I have no doubts that my Meowth can win." Maximillion commented as he looked at the Roggenrola that started attacking back after getting flinched. "I see that little stone is not flinched anymore... "Perfect..." Maximillion continued commenting, before he prepared himself to give the next order to his pokemon.

"Now, Meowth..." Maximillion said with a serious look on his face. "Counter the attack. Use Faint Attack on Rock Tomb to redirect it back at Roggenrola." he ordered his pokemon and Meowth nodded.

Seconds afterwards, Meowth prepared itself in order to do what its master said. With a serious look on its face, like its trainer, the cat pokemon moved both hands forward, in a similar way like before. As the rocks were moving towards it, the pokemon used Faint Attack constantly and struck them, sending them towards Roggenrola's direction. Of course, the pokemon was not left unharmed by that. Indeed, the pokemon received the damage from the attack as it made contact with all the stones of the Rock Tomb attack. The plan of Maximillion was to avoid having Meowth trapped in the stones and use them instead to entrap Roggenrola so that Meowth could finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm

The rocks fell above the poor little rock and knocked it backed instead trapping it away. Interesting... Return... As the Roggenrola was returned he threw out the next ball and as the the ball he spoke again. Good I like that confidence... I guess ow the real match starts! He yelled as his Cranidos erupted from the ball and started to leer at the Meowth, trying to lower it's defense as it was readying for it's onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 pm

"Do not be afraid of the Leer, Meowth." Maximillion said with a serious look on his face, as he looked at the Cranidos that used the Leer technique in order to lower the defense of the pokemon. Apparently, Maximillion was ready for possible tricks like these and he was prepared for that. Meowth had a perfect movement to counter the effects of Leer and turn the tides of the battle against Cranidos. Maximillion was going to sacrifice his attacking turn in order to equalize the lowered defense of his pokemon with that of a lowered attack of his opponent's pokemon. "Okay. Use Growl." the trainer said with his serious - as always - face and the pokemon started growling in an attempt to lower the attack of Cranidos and take away the advantage that Cranidos would have with Meowth's lowered defense stat.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Cranidos shook off the growl but it's attack was still lowered and than leered at the opponent again as Mike yelled out. No matter! Pursuit! The Cranidos bursted forward and went straight for the Meowth and faded to the side of the Meowth's sight and would than charge in and use it's pursuit in the form of a headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm

"Dodge." Maximillion said with an emotionless voice and Meowth prepared himself in order to dodge the incoming attack. While Cranidos was moving towards him, he jumped high in order to avoid getting hit from the attack, effectively dodging it. Meowth jumped high and Cranidos rushed to his previous spot, placing it at a place right below Meowth.

Seeing Meowth being on the air, Maximillion was about to make his next move. The arrogant trainer pointed with his right hand towards the left and he said "Okay, Meowth. Now, use Faint Attack to damage Cranidos.". As soon as his words were spoken, Meowth moved both fists forward and he started falling in an attempt to strike the rock type pokemon with his Faint Attack. Would the attack work? Maximillion and Meowth would find out soon. Very, very soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!   Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Page 1 of 1