Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHere Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 I_voting_barHere Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHere Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 I_voting_barHere Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Here Goes....Nothing Really

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Rock Tomb, create a barrier. The Headbutt. Mike yelled, watching Cranidos slam the ground forcing rocks to shoot out around it creating a barrier which Gible itself ran into, and smashed through. Swinging its head at Gible, Cranidos landed its hit as Gible landed its hit creating a massive explosion sending both pokemon falling back. Standing up Cranidos only was able to stand as the next second it fell to the ground. Looks like its back to you. Mike said sending back out roggenrola. Now Sand Attack. Mike said as Roggenrola started throwing sand at Gible.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Kujo was sent flying back from the explosion, it was a great effort to stand and there were marks all over the little dragon's body. He was vissably hurting and he couldn't even stand on his own, the little Gible had to use its right arm to steady itself on the ground from falling over. Before the sand attack could hit Kenji said, You did great Kujo, now return. The dragon happily returned to its pokeball, avoiding the sand-attack and Kenji pulled out a second ball, Ok Panboo, finish things up. Panboo emerged from its pokeball and immediately went into attack mode, launching two volleys of Bullet Seeds at the Roggenrola.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Make a shield. Mike commanded as Roggenrola smashed the ground forcing rocks to shoot out the ground in front of Roggenrola creating a shield which blocked the Bullet Seeds from reaching it. Now harden. Mike said watching Roggenrola stand still behind the shield of rocks increasing its defense.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Panboo smiled, with the rock shield blocking Roggenrola's view, the grass panda sent more seeds at it. This time, they were leech seeds and Panboo hurled them into the air, over the barrier and onto the unsuspecting Roggenrola, more than likely seeding the poor rock pokemon. Panboo then buffed its own defenses with a defense curl, curling into the fetal position before uncurling and getting ready for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Jump back. Mike ordered, for the main fact that even if Roggenrola couldn't see Mike could and can order his pokemon accordingly. Roggenrola jumping back dodging the Leech Seeds went back to increasing its defense with another Harden.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Panboo ran forward, skirting around the rocks and launching more Bullet Seeds at the rock type pokemon. Damn thing is strengthening its defenses so Bullet Seed doesn't do as much. Take it out quick Panboo, before this drags on for too long!! Kenji commanded and Panboo nodded, readying a second Bullet Seed in case the first one missed. There really wasn't much the pokemon could do, it just had to take this thing out quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 pm

And again Rock Tomb. Mike said, as usual Roggenrola stomping on the ground forcing more rocks to shoot up creating a barrier blocking the incoming bullet seeds. Now sand attack. Mike said as Roggenrola moved to the side past the shield and threw sand at Panboo.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm getting soooo tired of this. Kenji said, returning Panboo to his pokeball. Ok Onix just finish this thing off, it's really pissing me off. A second pokeball flew into the air as a massive stone snake appeared on the field. The Onix immediately burrowed its way under ground, using dig to hide itself. It then emerged under the Roggenrola, attempting to end this with a powerful dig attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Roggenrola really didn't have a chance as it was sent flying into the sky thanks to the attack. There wasn't much Roggenrola could do but it was a good thing that it was increasing its defense during its last battle that it was allowed to survive the attack only a little. One last Headbutt. Mike yelled as Roggenrola started to fall to the ground aiming for Onix, this attack even if it hit was going to end Roggenrola but the least it could to was take out Onix.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Tch, ya that's not happening. Kenji said before adding, Onix, screech and then meet it half way with a tackle attack. Onix nodded before dropping down into a coiled position as Roggenrola fell towards him. The snake let loose an ear splitting screech, hopefully lowering the pokemon's defense stat before jumping upward and meeting the Roggenrola head on with a tackle attack. Although Onix would receive some damage, it would be more than easy to survive it, considering this would be the first amount of damage it had taken and it was a normal type attack.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 am

And like that, the battle was over. The Roggenrola ended up falling to the ground leaving a huge crater in the ground. It did do some damage, but it wasn't enough to take out the gigantic Rock Snake. Mike then returned the Pokemon to its Poke Ball. "Tch." He could only let out that small noise as he walked over to you. He then handed you the badge to the gym, "This Badge signifies that you have beaten me." He then handed you $1200 in prize money and TM-39 Rock Tomb. "This is your prize for defeating me. Good job." After he said that he saw you out of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes....Nothing Really   Here Goes....Nothing Really - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Goes....Nothing Really
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Halloway City :: Halloway Gym-
Jump to: