Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Trainers gon' Train I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Trainers gon' Train I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Trainers gon' Train EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Trainers gon' Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Trainers gon' Train Empty
PostSubject: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 am

Hatarou entered the town in hopes of training his newly hatched friend. Let's go! Rin! The small Magby came out of the ball and pumped it's arms. It was feeling awesome for such a newborn. Ok Little guy! Let's make you strong! So they went of to go train!
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

While you guys were trekking through the city something had stepped in your way. It would be your first challenger. The Pokemon was known as Bellsprout and it didn't really look mad, it just looked bored. Entertain the Bellsprout.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

Here we go Rin! Go nuts you little devil! It pumped it's arms as it jumped out into the battle field. It took a breathe in and than exhaled, it had to use smog on the Bellsprout, good luck dodging the large cloud.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

The Bellsprout stood in the fog of Poison and simply tilted its head. The attack did some damage, but not as much that was intended due to the Bellsprout being part Poison. Out of the fog of Poison came two vines from the Bellsprouts stem arms directly at the Magby; it was using Vine Whip. It was still bored.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Rin was picked up by the vine whip and than it tried to get out of the grip of the attack but it couldn't. Rin! Go ahead and use Heat Wave! It took another breath in and it exhaled with a large spray of super heated... heat shot toward the Bellsprout.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm

The Bellsprout was kinda in a sticky situation now. It was being cooked by this Heat Wave attack. It started to run to get away from the attack, still holding the Magby in its vines. It was odd, this Pokemon went from bored to not wanting to be attacked. Maybe it wasn't really expecting this. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Heat wave! Again! Rin knew that it attack had done something to the Bellsprout so it tried to do it once again. It took another breath in and it exhaled with a large spray of super heat towards the Bellsprout once again.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 pm

The Bellsprout tripped and fell to the ground being sure to send out another Vine Whip before it did to smack your Magby across the face. Unfortunately, because it fell, it had taken on a direct hit from your Fire type. It was barely hanging on now. It was like that part in a horror movie where the girl is asking you, "Please stop, I just want to go home safe. Please! No!" but I guess what happens next is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Spotting a pretty bird he paid no attention to the Bellsprout or it's plea so he just gave the orders. You know what to do Rin! Now don't mind me but that is one pretty bird. Magby let out another Heat wave and barraged the Bellsprout hoping to take it out.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 pm

And the beg for mercy was useless. After being demolished by the Heat Wave, it dropped the Magby and just laid there. I think you killed it cause it wasn't moving at all. Nice job you ruthless fiend! For all you know it could have had a family and now the twenty three babies weren't going to see their father again.

(1+Exp or Catch)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Hatarou quickly walked away with the Magby as he hoped to go train some more. So they two ran from that little area and went looking for another pokemon to find so the little Magby could fight! fight! Fight!
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

As you two were running it would seem that you tripped over something long and purple. Yeah, you ended up tripping over an Ekans. It was just trying to get across the street and you kinda stepped on it. Nice job. I suppose that you could battle this guy because it sure wasn't going anywhere now.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Uhhh.... Sorry little guy! Here have some food! See ya little buddy. From his bag he took out a berry and left it next to the Ekans head. Than he picked up the Magby and started to walk away from the Ekans in search for another pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Suddenly a Lonfit burst from the shadow's all ninja like and was ready to attack and used String shot on the trainer tying him up in string. Lonfit. the pokemon said with a smirk ready for an intense battle after all this pokemon was no push over considering it was so close to evolving.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Hatarou had been caught off guard and dripped his Magby as he was tied up. Not being able to see the pokemon he looked at his little Magby. Rin! Heat Wave in all directions! It shook it's head and looked into the sky and breathed out the high temperature attack and watched as it spread throughout the area.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Because the attack was sent from all over the place, the Lonfit was hit by the attack. Unfortunately it was burned as well, so it was running around with fire on it. It was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It was also taking damage from being Burned by your attack. It was so concentrated on the burn that it completely forgot that it was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Now that they could see the ppokemon they could finally make a direct hit. Hataroiu broke out of the string shot covering it and it pointed at the burned pokemon. "Finish it! Rin one more time! Heat Wave!" It shot it toward the pokemon one more time hoping it would faint.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 pm

The Lonfit had already been burned, so your attack didn't help very much. The Lonfit was hit with your attack again, and this time it had burst into flames. The Bug type had fell to the ground and just laid there on fire. Yet it had fainted, but it was still burning like crazy.

(Catch or 1+Exp)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Krygle! Douse the poor thing so it doesn't die! Hatarou said as he released his Salean and it used water gun on the bug so it wouldn't die. Than they turned a round and walked away. Time to keep training!
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

A Skorupi and a Joltick were having an intense battle as if these two bug pokemon were intense rivals. Upon seeing the trainer however they put there differences aside and roared at him daring him to battle them. It looked like it was now a wild double battle what ever would Hatarou do??
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 am

Rin! You can take them! Come on Heat Wave! Krygle! Help it out with a poison sting! The Magby inhaled and sharply exhaled and let out a wave of heat toward the two bugs. Krygle also shot a sprat of stings toward them as well/
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 am

The Two bugs didn't even expect the Magby to know such an epic move and were instantly owned by the attack. They just lay their fainted and covered with ash, breaking the silence was the clapping of hands as Bud emerged form the trees with a big smirk on his face. Howdy Partner. How about a battle.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 am

Ah Hello Bud! It's been awhile! I hope you have been doing well since our last meeting. His pokemon let out a yawn as the sun was already starting to set. Yup it's been quite a day and now to maybe have a battle.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:50 am

I sure have. I've almost got my whole gun collection just need one more that's all. Bud said with a hearty laugh Hey lets try something different this time, a Rotation battle I always wanted to try that. he said with a smirk pulling out three pokeballs, with Rifle,Sniper and Gatling in it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Hmmm... A triple battle... Well sure! I'm up for that! Ok I'll use Krygle, Pride, And Rin! He said as he pulled out Pride's pokeball and released it. The 3 pokemon just stood there as ready as it'll ever be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainers gon' Train
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Cryanthum Town-
Jump to: