Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella I_vote_lcapIsabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella I_voting_barIsabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella I_vote_lcapIsabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella I_voting_barIsabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystique

Mystique

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella   Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Isabella Danfelt
Trainer Class: Breeder

Appearance:
Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella Xkqgxi

Personality:
Mystique has learned a lot about pokemon already thanks to her parents. Unlike her parents, however, Mystique is a loving, caring, sensitive individual who tends to empathize with the feelings of others more than they know. Thanks to the time she tried to stop one of her parents experiments, her skin is blue and ever since that day people she meets for the first time often think she's a monster, a freak, so she tends to hide under cloaks so that nobody can see her face. Mystique feels lonely, and as if she doesn't have any friends, so she travels alone, wondering if she'll ever know friendship or love, possibly even compassion. No, she isn't cold and heartless, she just doesn't talk much, but listens a lot. Mystique feels as if she observes life, but as if she isn't part of it because of how people in the past have treated her.

History:
Mystique's parents were people who liked to experiment with Pokemon DNA. As a child, she would always hear the pokemon's screams and cries coming from her parents lab and she would often have to cover her ears. She felt she had a special connection with the pokemon, and that when they were being hurt she was being hurt as well. It was her job, even as a child, to care for the pokemon after they had been experimented on. She was to feed them, bathe them, and help nurse them back to health after her parents finished with them. No, her parents never valued the life of any pokemon, never thought of any pokemon as special or worthy of being a companion or partner in any terms. They were also cold toward Mystique, or so she feels, always ignoring her and focusing on their experiments, their research.

Growing up, basically having raised herself, or so she feels, Mystique has grown to hate her parents and their experiments on pokemon. She has come to believe that her parents feel no remorse, regret, or any pain for what they do to the pokemon they capture and experiment on. Having had to clean and cook for herself for years, Mystique eventually gave up on ever being told she was loved by her parents. After nineteen years of living with them, she had been through enough. A week ago, Mystique waited until her parents were asleep and then she released all their captured pokemon from captivity, freeing them to return to the wild. After that, all she had to do was pack a few belongings and a change of clothes before she left home and went out on her own. Now out on her own, Mystique doesn't know what she'll find out there, but she figures it has to be better than the cold, empty, heartless home she's left behind.

Pokémon

Pokemon: Riolu
Level: 5
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure
Ability: Inner Focus
Personality: Thinking it is Mystique's only friend in the world, Riolu is very protective of Mystique and likes to cuddle with Mystique as often as possible. As far as Riolu knows, it is the only one who has ever hugged Mystique or shown her any sort of affection.

Last edited by Mystique on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella   Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:48 pm

No special moves for starters, take away cross chop
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Mystique

Mystique

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella   Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella   Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Hmmm yup looks good. Approved!!

Go to the prof. to get your starting stuff and welcome to Kaiju.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella   Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella Empty

Back to top Go down

Isabella Danfelt aka Mystique or Bella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Characters :: Accepted Characters :: Breeder Profiles-
Jump to: