Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
The Kaiju Region I_vote_lcapThe Kaiju Region I_voting_barThe Kaiju Region I_vote_rcap 
Gin
The Kaiju Region I_vote_lcapThe Kaiju Region I_voting_barThe Kaiju Region I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
The Kaiju Region EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
The Kaiju Region EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
The Kaiju Region EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
The Kaiju Region EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

The Kaiju Region

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViridityMoon

The Kaiju Region Empty
PostSubject: The Kaiju Region   The Kaiju Region EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Ayumi walked through the small town known as Advent. She came up to a building she assumed to be the laboratory. She walked in and asked around for the professor. She wanted to start her journey with the professor of the region. She walked up to a woman near her and asked, "Do you know where the professor is?" Not knowing that the woman she asked was the professor.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

The Kaiju Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaiju Region   The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Aw the Professor was simply in the middle of her work as the young girl Barged in and made the Professor think of something new... Hello... I am the Professor... You must be Ayumi-chan... I was told beforehand of you coming here, so I took the liberty of gettingnyr starter pack, free with a pokedex and 5 free pokeballs. Here you go... Any questions?
Back to top Go down
ViridityMoon

The Kaiju Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaiju Region   The Kaiju Region EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Ayumi nodded to the woman, feeling a little stupid, and took the items. She said, "No, there isn't much more I could ask of you. Thank you for the items. Which direction do you think I should head from here, though?"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

The Kaiju Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaiju Region   The Kaiju Region EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Not sure, your life. Though according to your registration form you've decided to be a coordinator... So you might want to visit Cyranthum town, they have a contest hall there... She sat there going through paper work as her mind drifted back into her work. Though last thing I have to say to you is good luck and have fun with your adventure. Good day to you... With that she started to type on her computer, just some statistics.
Back to top Go down
ViridityMoon

The Kaiju Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaiju Region   The Kaiju Region EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 pm

She nodded and said, "Thanks again, I guess I'll be headed there then." She pulled out the pokeball that held her snivy and whispered to it, "Our journey begins now, Snivy. Come on out."

The pokemon came out scratching its head, it hated being in the pokeball. It looked up at Ayumi and grinned before jumping onto her head.

Ayumi, used to this, decided to just let her be for the time being. "Let's go." She began to walk towards the map marker that was Cyranthum town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kaiju Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaiju Region   The Kaiju Region Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kaiju Region
Page 1 of 1