Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train - Page 2 I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train - Page 2 I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Trainers gon' Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Alright Partner you know what I'll prefer a Triple battle after all, as we both don't have six pokemon so it wouldn't be that fun of a battle. Bud said as his pokemon got ready to fight. Alright Sniper use Whirlwind he said his bird pokemon switching out the Magby out coming Hatarou's Hoot-Hoot instead. Gatling on the other hand used quick attack appearing right next to the Kabuto and let out a powerful Force Palm aiming to own the fossil pokemon with that attack if it didn't escape in time. Rifle on the other hand got to work quickly and used Mist followed by a Wing Attack aimed right at the Salean.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Hatarou didn't say a word as Hyp came and interrupted the Riol's attack and used Aerial Ace and struck the Riolu hoping to knock it out. Pride leapt in front of Wingull wing attack and than attempted to use absorb on it's rival the Wingull. Krygle Hurried to Bud's last pokemon with a combination move and merged it's water gun and poison stings which made a poisonous water gun for Buds last pokemon
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Gatling Counter! Bud said his Riolu holding on with his focus Sash and then grabbed the Hoot-Hoot and smashed it to the ground face first dealing double the damage that was dealt to it fainting the small bird pokemon. Meanwhile Rifle was hit with the Absorb and then used Water Gun on the Kabuto twice in succession. Meanwhile Cratus used Razor Leaf in combination with a Peck spinning its body like a vortex the Razor Leaf's knocking the poison stings out of the water the Cratus getting hit by the Water gun but emerging and hitting the Salean straight on with a peck albeit leaving itself open for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Hyp! No! Run back them all up! Smog! Krygle! Poison Sting! Pride! Absorb! He returned his Hoot Hoot and released his Magby, The Magby attempted hitting all the opponents by breathing a large gas of poison mist which spread throughout the field. The Salean having sustained damage had an open shot and shot the lethal dose of poison sting to take down the Cratus. Kabuki jumped and latched onto it's rival and started to use two absorbs on the Wingul attempting to suck it dry.

Ooc: Autohit used for Kabuto
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Ah Rifle! Bud said as his pokemon was latched on, both Absorbs connecting Rifle flying to the ground and standing still as it was poisoned along with Gatling who used his last energy to use Force Palm on the Kabuto twice as it fainted the Kabuto fainting as well. Soon Wingull succumbed to the poison as well and also dropped to the floor. Meanwhile the Cratus was hit with poison sting and cringed as the attack hadn't killed it due to its level but it was weakened severely. It then used Razor Leaf twice on the Salean as bud sent out one more pokemon Magnum. The Azsora stood tall as it had grown much stronger since the last encounter.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Salean was cut up by the Razor Leaf and was about to fall until... It started to glow! It started changing shape and the glowing faded and the elegant pokemon became a... Hadrop! It let out a roar as it shot another poison sting at the Cratus. Krygle.. You evolved... Keep on doing that! Rin! Heat Wave! The Magby inhaled and exhaled a large beam of heat that would attack the three pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

The Cratus was overwhelmed by the poison sting and fainted, meanwhile Azsora used Aerial ace twice and quickly dispatched Magby leaving just it and its rival. Azsora. the pokemon said staring at its rival with a smirk it was finally at its level so now it didn't need to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

The Hadrop stood there and sighed. It gained a new personality with it's evolution. It was a lot more stoic and refined now that it had evolved. It took a breath in as it hacked up and spewed a ball of sludge toward the Azsora as it than ran to the side and shot a spray of poison stings so it wouldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

The Azsora used Double team moving like a blur both of the attacks hitting the clones and not it and it then followed up by using Quick attack and knocked its rival off his feet. You know Magnum's been looking forward to your pokemon evolving it didn't feel like that last match was all that fair you know? Bud said observing his pokemon's actions the Azsora had a much more prideful personality and had begun to become more serious as its personality had changed since it was a Chiblu as well.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh! Was it! That's Arrogant of it! Krygle... You know what to do... It vomited on the ground around it and covered it all in sludge. Than it waited for it to get air borne and would unleash a water gun strong enough to at least make it land in the sludge.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 pm

The Azsora moved quickly and used quick attack to instantly close the distance between it and its Rival and would use Pluck aiming to flick the Hadrop on forehead, the attack dealing a huge blow to his rivals pride if it landed. Sora... the bird pokemon said in a low voice. Yeah he's been getting pretty confident he hasn't lost a battle since it evolved. Neat Huh? Bud said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Krygle stared down the Azsora and when it got close enough shot another Water gun point blank to the Azsora, if knocked down it'd land in the sludge.Well if i remember their last match had been a draw! Hatarou said with a grin as he watched the match from a far.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Heh It was it was. But still not a loss. Bud said with a small chuckle. Magnum pushed forward through the Water Gun and landed the Pluck and then quickly followed up with a quick attack aiming on propelling the Hadrop away from the poison trap it had made specifically for the bird pokemon. It knew if it was poisoned it would be even harder to win this battle so it couldn't take any chances
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 am

Hadrop had been pushed back and was in the middle of it's trap as it had flashbacks of it's last battle with this pokemon. It bared it's fangs and in a rage attempted to bite the small bird and drag it into the sludge. Hm... I guess you're right about that...
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:27 am

The Azsora used Quick attack yet again and hit the Hadrop head on albeit getting bitten and was dragged into the Sludge getting damaged even more. It then pulled itself free and used quick attack to get away before slowing down and falling out of the sky bug catching his starter who fainted in his arms. Hopefully it will teach him some humility ey buddy? Bud said with a smile recalling his pokemon and then handing Hata an envelop with 2000 pokedollars inside.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am

Thank's bud! And Glad to hear that! Well off to go get healed! Come on Krygle! He ran to the pokemon center and returned his Hadrop. He healed his pokemon and went back to go train his Magby. Ok Rin! Let's go and train you some more!
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

As you left the Pokemon Center you had found yourself encountered by a Croagunk. It had stopped you because it heard that you had been battling a few of its friends. It wanted to test your power for itself. It was basically telling you to bring it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Hatarou just picked up his Magby and ignored the Croagunk he wanted to fight anything else so far he ran. Than he stopped and put his pokemon down and just started to search once again. Yup more training the better.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:31 pm

A Horrant emerged from the ground the trainer tripping over his head and enraging the always hungry ant pokemon the insect roared at the trainer and bit his leg hard refusing to let go the trainer would be in serious pain as a Horrant's jaws were very, very strong.

[spoiler]https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/15/25/81/96/frozen17.jpg[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

"Rin double does of Heat eave!!!" HAtarou yelled as the bug came. It did just that and breathed out the pseudo yet still very very hot fire stream. It was aiming to fry the thing so they'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:30 pm

The Horrant used Rock Slide twice in succession and blocked the Heat Waves easily without so much as breaking a sweat. The pokemon stared angrily at the Magby and then roared at it aiming to cause it to crumble emotionally as it was obvious that the Horrant was much more vicious than the baby pokemon. It then started to charge at the Magby obviously the basic strategy of Heat wave just wouldn't cut it this time.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 pm

It shot out a dark cloud of smoke and clouded it's view. Than the little Magby ran around and made it's location unknown, than from within the center of the smoke cloud it released another heat wave into the air.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Being caught in the cloud of smoke, the Horrant had stopped. It didn't know where your Magby was and it didn't want to rush blindly in. It had rotated its head from left to right, then was caught in the blaze of the Heat Wave. This attack had caused the small ant like Pokemon to fall over. It had then released more rocks, using Rock Slide, in the direction of where the Heat Wave had came from. It was truly strong, but its skills in a battle like this might not have been that great.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Magby heard the rocks coming so it jumped out of the way and thought for a second. Than it came with an insane plan. It left the safety of the smoke screen and it started to exhale a smog. It covered the black cloud in the smog than it ignited it using heat wave causing the smog cloud to become a giant fire ball. Good Luck Horrant!
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 pm

The Horrant did something unexpected and used Protect a sphere of blue energy covering it and shielding it from damage it knew that the Magby would try and pull something so it came prepared. It then stopped moving as if to convince the fire type that it was defeated and then used its hearing to find it and then used Rock Slide right on the position of the Magby and if the fire type didn't avoid it, well...lets just say it wouldn't be using heat wave anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainers gon' Train
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Cryanthum Town-
Jump to: