Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train - Page 3 I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train - Page 3 I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Trainers gon' Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Rin quickly jumped out of the way as soon as it saw the boulders. It barely dodged it and the large boulder brushed it and scratched it a little. Damn ant why won't it just die already. Than it tried it again, it mixed the smog and heat wave and shot out a fire ball at the Horrant.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:15 pm

The Horrant had achieve what it wanted and rushed forward and then dropped to the ground avoiding the ball of fire while simultaneously using rock slide twice on the Magby's position things weren't looking well for the fire type pokemon maybe it was because the trainer refused to switch out even though the obvious type advantage stood between his pokemon and victory.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Hatarou brought Rin and took out brought in Pride. Latch n Scratch the damn ant... Than it jumped at the unsuspecting ant and start digging it's pincers into it and started to pierce it's exoskeleton and hit it's nice squishy parts. (auto hit used)
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

The Horrant used Bite on the Fossil pokemon and threw it off of its body. The pokemon then used Dig and escaped from the battle as it was injured and didn't want to lose due to its pride being so great. The Ant pokemon would return but only after he became much much stronger..
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 pm

He just returned Pride and went to a pokemon center to heal up now he had to go find more pokemon to let him train. Yup he released Rin from the ball and kept searching for more pokemon. Rin was eager to go back to training to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm

An Ekans slithered up to the trainer and his pokemon hiding silently within the grass and waiting for the perfect opportunity..seeing its chance it then used poison sting on the Magby and would follow up with a wrap binding the fire pokemon and squeezing it tightly so that it couldn't escape or move the snake pokemon suffocating its foe.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Magby was encoiled in the snakes wrap and was about to struggle. Rin! Than the Magby started to panic and it started to spit out embers all over the place. It didn't have much aim but it tried to spit it at the ekans as well.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 pm

The Ekans got hit by an ember however it tightened its wrap and started to strangle the Magby as well as restrict its movement by forcibly immobilizing it which was why Wrap was such a dangerous attack once caught an opponent was rarely let go and would generally be fainted before they got a chance to counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Hatarou sighed and frankly was losing alot of patience. Go! Drake! Save Rin! Sludralke erupted from it's pokeball and roared. Than it charged toward the ekans and attempted to headbutt the snake.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 pm

The Ekans let go but only after using Bite on the Magby wounding it severely however it didn't let go in time to dodge the headbutt which sent it flying the snake managing to grab on to a tree and spit poison stings at the Sludrake angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 pm

It took the hits head on as it charged again and headbutted the tree, near knocking it down. It was trying to knock down the Ekans and ignored the poison barrage hitting it. Drake take it down!
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:18 pm

The Ekans was suffering from the Sludrake's ability and it was gradually getting its health depleted. The Ekans then attempted a last ditch move when the tree it was on got headbutted and would attempt to use Wrap on the Sludrake and begin to squeeze it just like it had been squeezing Magby hoping to faint the pokemon before it got fainted.

Meanwhile since you headbutted the tree a Scyther fell out and looked around slightly confused as to why the fuck it was woken up. It quickly grew mad and would attempt to fury swipe the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Crap! Go Boku! Shadow Claw! Drake need no instruction as it bent it's next and clamped down on the ekans biting it as it wrapped around it's neck. Boku just ran up and with it's little stubs, poured dark energy into it's stubs and attempted to claw at the scyther.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

The Sludrake finished off the ekans with a powerful bite the small snake pokemon going limp as it fainted. Their was a rustle in the bushes nearby but the rustle went silent and all was still. Now it just came down to the Aron versus the Scyther at the Scyther was hit with a Shadow Claw the pokemon using Fury swipes on the aron and hitting it 5 times in rapid succession only to follow up once again with fury swipes hitting it 5 more times.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Being a made of steel he didn't care for the attacks as it thought of another attack and attempted to use metal claw on the close Scyther. Drake simply walked toward it;s trainer wanting to go back into it;s pokeball not liking to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm

The movement in the bushes continued while the Scyther took a Metal Claw to the face and then drew back before fainting on the ground as the attacks proved to much for the bug pokemon to handle unfortunately. The rustling stopped and a familiar cowboy had poked out of the bushes...

(Catch? or +1 Exp to Aron)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Hatarou slowly walked back and quickly turned as he returned his pokemon and started to run. He knew that cowboy hat well and he knew better than to battle it now out of all places. God all he wanted to do was train and hopefully he had ran far enough to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey Bud said as he was picking berries and saw his old pal Hatarou start to run away from him. Damn what a shame he was just going to ask him to be his partner in this double battle competition that was coming up in Cyanthum Town but it seemed Hatarou was too interested in training at the moment. Bud frowned and then walked back into the bushes to go look for more berries to make into pokeblocks.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Unfortunately Hatarou had ran in a circle and ended up next to Bud... Well.... Uh... Hello Bud... How's it going? He sighed as he decided to pick some berries as well. I guess it's ok to take a break now.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:38 am

Hey bro! Whats up. Bud said with a warm smile as he finished gathering berries and was happy that Hatarou had decided to come back. So he dismissed the fact that Hatarou had run away from him earlier and went on as usual. Hey do you want to be my partner. They have a Doubles tournament in Cryanthum town. I think me and you could like win it. he said with the utmost confidence.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 pm

You ok Bud? You seem to be using some funny words... Either way sure! It sounds interesting and could help me with my training. He said doing a small stretch and sighed a little, he was ready for anything coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm

I reckon you don't like my new way of speaking. Bud said looking around You see theirs this mighty fine Angelica that I'm trying ta woo. he said before walking away. Which is why I need you partner. I'd only team up with someone just as good as me. he said before heading back to the town to go and register for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Sounds as valiant of a task as the next.... So I'll help you out good buddy! Just remember that you owe me one! Hatarou said as he walked into town with Buddy, went to the pokemon center and went to go register with Bud for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 pm

The Tournament was in the middle of the city square and their were eight other competitors besides Hatarou and Bud, their would be just two rounds as it was a short tournament but it was going to be tough that's for sure. Bud and Hatarou's first opponents were a couple named Dave and Devin while the other competitors had their own match. Each competitor would choose 3 of their best pokemon and be paired with her ally for a thrilling double battle.

---------------------

Alright I know I know. How about if we win you get the reward. Bud said before he decided on the pokemon he would bring into the battle. He chose Magnum first of course after all he was the most reliable then Shotgun because he was the current powerhouse of his team and finally Sniper due to the elemental coverage. Now he waited for Hatarou to choose his and they would start.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 pm

OOC: MOTHER****** **** ***** *** and with a ***** ** ** **** * ***** STUPID COMPUTER (Forgot to hit send now have to rewrite)

Sure! I hope whatever you're aiming for is worth the forfeit of a prize. Whatever let's do this... He released Krygle, Drake, and Hyp. They were to be his team to compliments Bud's and now he was ready for whatever was coming there way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainers gon' Train
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Cryanthum Town-
Jump to: