Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train - Page 4 I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTrainers gon' Train - Page 4 I_voting_barTrainers gon' Train - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Trainers gon' Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Sure is. Bud said as he got ready to battle. The two opponents threw out a Plusle and a Minun to start so Bud decided to throw out Shotgun as he waited for Hatarou to choose his pokemon.

(OOC: Shotgun is lvl 16 with the ability Contrary and the moves Brick Break, Dragon Rage, Incinerate and Rest. She has the Chesto Berry. Magnum is level 19 with the moves Retaliate, Double Team, Pluck and Hidden Power Ground. He has a King Rock and the ability Pick Up. Sniper is level 15 with the ability Rain Dish and the moves Rain Dance, Wing Attack, Razor Leaf and Hidden Power Fire. The reason I gave you this info is because now your gonna rp as both bud and yourself. GL.)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:40 am

OOC: Finally replied, took 5 months but hey glad to have this place back!

Well seems like it was his turn to choose his pokemon, he looked at the dragon/fighting type... He threw out Boku his Aron. Ok! Boku let's show everyone how it's done! Just Charge right in with a tackle! Aim for Plusle! Bud! I leave the Minun to you! Hatarou had a nice sneer as Aron started to charge and jumped forward in an attempt to tackle the Plusle.

Bud:
You got it partner! Shotgun! Dragon Rage! Shotgun glowed a little as it ran toward the Minun and quickly let out a ball of energy that always inflicted the same amount of damage, Dragon Rage to the blue little mouse. This seemed like it would be a good beginning to this tag tourney.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm

The Minun used helping hand on the Plusle who then used Thunderbolt aiming right at Shotgun before it quickly used a quick attack to attempt to hit the aron from the side and knock it off course while at the same time dodging the dragon rage heading straight for it. On the other hand Pulse would use Charge after releasing that powerful Thunderbolt after all it was holding a magnet, was boosted by helping hand and had its plus ability boosting its attacks even further making that particular move deal scary damage if it did hit. The two trainers smirked their teamwork after all was very good as they had been battling with each other since they were kids.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Hat:

Aron was in the mid air and had gotten struck by the incoming Minun. Being a rather heavy steel Pokemon, it was knocked off its course but decided to disregard its owner for this bit as in a split second it did a flip on the Minun and used metal claw on it while it was close[autohit]. And would than land on its feet after it's flip attack.

Bud:
Quick incinerate! Shotgun coated it's body in flame amd before it could release the flames it was shot by the thunderbolt. The flame coating acted as a sort of shield resulting in the two attacks to explode and Shotgun was blew back behind Hatarou's Aron. Quick! Rest! Right before Shotgun rested it ate the Chesto berry and quickly rejuvenated with a small power nap as it than sprung up and started in the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:12 pm

The Minun was taken aback at the sudden attack and shook its head before using Helping Hand again, This time however the Plusle used Shockwave and was aiming for the Aron shocking it with the boosted attack while Minun let loose a powerful Thunderbolt also aiming for the Aron (autohit). Plusle would then use double team creating numerous copies of itself which spread along the field and would begin prancing around as if inviting them to hit them. It was a fun battle so far
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Hat:

Boku!!! Any normal Pokemon would be a goner after receiving that much electricity. But you could say that this little Aron was very sturdy. It was clinging to consciousness and just started to charge as it's little stubs grew seemingly longer as it was already in the air and attempted to use shadow claw on the Minun. It was putting its last effort into this move and Hatarou simply watched.

Bud:

Shotgun! Listen up! Support Boku and use yer incinerate to strike that dastardly duo! Shotgun ran ahead of Aron and was the stand the Aron used to jump into the air as it unleashed an incinerate to attack both Minun and Plusle to at least distract them so Aron could strike the Minun.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Minun used Protect and would protect itself from both blows however Plusle decided to use another Shockwave to finish off the Aron while receiving damage from the incinerate. Both Pokemon would then use Charge as they prepared for even more powerful electric attacks now that the rock steel type pokemon would be out of commission. The two trainers were tough when they used those two pokemon and together they hadn't been defeated
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Hat:
Hatarou quietly just returned Aron... He pulled out the next ball. Rin... Avenge Boku... Smog! Mix it with Heat wave! Bud do me a favor! Help spark the smog! Rin the Magby escaped the ball already releasing a smoke cloud of flammable smog, all in front of it where the two mouse laid. In which after the cloud of flammable poison was spewed , it quickly released heat waves all over the field, next fire move would be devastating in this heat.

Bud:
Bud nodded as he respected the poor little Aron... Who would probably send the next person flying, it was filled with so much electricity. Incinerate! That cloud! Shotgun jumped back out of the cloud as it erupted into heat amd shot it forward, igniting the cloud of toxic gas, setting it ablaze. Yes anything in or near that cloud would be cooked.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:27 pm

The Minun tried to use protect again however it failed and it was owned by the combination attacks Plusle on the other hand didn't have protect so it two was owned by the attacks and both trainers were stumped as they withdrew their pokemon. They then threw out two more pokemon this time it was a Creepkyd and a Isol both pokemon looking at each other before knowing what they had to do. The Creepkyd would generate a bone of energy before rushing forward and attempting to use Bone Rush on the Magby while the Isol would cause the wind to pick up as it was preparing for a powerful attack that its evolution used as its signature.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Hat:

Rin! Diverse! As the ghost approached it, The Magby let out a smoke screen as he did a roll to get out of the way, the smoke screen would help the Kyd miss. As it quickly turned to the Ghost's direction and let out a burst of ember. It was just aiming to a burn the Kyd, lower attack is always a good thing.

Bud:

Rush in and use Brick Break while it charges Shotgun! As the tiny baby pokemon, shotgun did as it was asked and ran over to the isol and attempted to sock the dark pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

The Isol was hit by the Brick Break but held on thanks to its Focus sash before letting loose a powerful point blank Razor wind at Shotgun which would also blow away the smokescreen. The Creepkyd would miss the first attack due to the Magby rolling away however it would fling the bone made out of energy forward attempting to hit the Magby on the head while it generated another bone made of energy and would case after it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Hat:

Rin, Ember burst! Hatarou yelled out for Rin to follow. Rin took in a breath of air and it shot out several spreaded out embers, no of which knocked away the incoming bone. At the same time the spreaded attack was attempting to strike the Creepkyd, once again simply trying to burn it. 

Bud:

Shotgun was at its end, it flew back from the razor wind and Bud returned his Pokemon. Shotgun return... Show 'em heck Sniper! Sniper! Use yer wing attack on The little varmint! Sniper came in and rushed forward as its wing glowed and attempted to finish off the Isol and avenge its friend. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainers gon' Train   Trainers gon' Train - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainers gon' Train
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kaiju Region :: Kaiju Region :: Cryanthum Town-
Jump to: