Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Gin Vs Hatta I_vote_lcapGin Vs Hatta I_voting_barGin Vs Hatta I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Gin Vs Hatta EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Gin Vs Hatta EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Gin Vs Hatta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Hatta:
Wartortle
Alakazam
Carracosta

Gin:
Furret
Ludicolo
Onix
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Haha! Let's have us some fun! Go Wartortle! Hatarou threw the ball at the ground and out came a battle worn wartortle. Tor! Tle! It said as it banged on it's shell. It than let out an arm pump pas it was excited to see what it's opponent could do.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Gin raised and eyebrow and threw out a Poke Ball. Out of the Poke Ball came Furret, a Normal Type. It looked like it was ready for battle. Gin then said, "You get the first move." He then waited for the male to attack.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Wartotle! Rapid Spin! It let out a battle cry as it retreated into it's shell and started spinning wildly. Than it started hovering and spinning toward the furret and hoped to hit it with it's spinning tackle.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Gin watched as the Wartortle had started rotating and moving closer to the Furret. He found it out that the thing could move like that but he got over it. He then said to the Normal Type, "Use Quick Attack to avoid it, then follow up with a Thunder." The Furret obeyed its temporary master's command and quickly got out of the way of the Water type. It then released a powerful Electric attack from its body heading directly for the Wartortle. Who knew that it had such power?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Wartortle than ricocheted off the walls of the arena and evaded the thunder by it's sudden shift of direction. Than it stopped spinning and stood in front of it's trainer. Ok Wartortle! Use Rapid Spin and Hydro Pump! As a combo attack! It started rotating again and shot a hydro pump from the hole from it's shell and was sending the pump in every direction of it.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Gin looked at the two Pokemon incline in battle and believed that it was a spectacular view. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to marvel because the Wartortle had avoided the Thunder. This thing was pretty tough. He then said, "Use Quick Attack off the wall." The Furret did just that. I jumped to the wall then used Quick Attack two increase its speed going towards the Water type, just avoiding its attack. Then when the two Pokemon were close to each other Gin said, "Thunder!" The Normal type then released the powerful electric attack in all direction. This really was a beautiful site; two Pokemon fighting each other with all they've got.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 pm

"Wartorle! Withdrawal!" It go struck by the Lightning attack but thanks to it staying in it shell it narrowly evaded fainting. It popped back out of it's shell and since it was so close to the Furret he shot another Hydro Pump at point blank range aiming to deal heavy damage to the Furret.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Gin saw that the attack of the Furret connect with the Wartortle and was pretty glad that it did, but he wasn't glad that it was trying to fight back. He then said, "Hyper Voice!" It released a shock wave of noise at the Hydro Pump to lessen the damage, but it still got hit. It then flew all the way over to where Gin was it surprised him. Even when the damage was nerfed it was still powerful. He wondered how this would go now. The Furret hopped right back up and was now ready to continue on fighting.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:12 am

Dig! Wartortle! The Wartortle withdrew into it's shall and started to dig by drilling into the ground. Than it hid in the ground waiting to strike the opposing pokemon. Wait for the exact perfect moment like a snapping turtle in water.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Gin watched as the Water Type dug itself into the ground with its shell, and it wasn't really expected by him. All these Pokemon so far have seemed to amaze Gin. He then said to the Furret, "Use Thunder in the hole." The Normal Type Pokemon then did just that. It released the electric attack and it shot straight into the hole chasing after the Wartortle. What a heated up battle.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Since thunder hit the hole and thus the ground it did nothing and Wartortle just waited for the signal. "Wartortle now!" It sprung up right underneath the Furret an unleashed another close and personal Hydro Pump from right where it was least expected... The ground!
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Unfortunately they had believed the attack would work, the two of them were wrong. The Thunder had failed epically. Suddenly they saw water shoot out of the ground and send Furret flying up into the sky. Gin sighed as he saw the Normal Type Pokemon crash into the ground. He figured that the Pokemon was done for now so he returned it to its Poke Ball. He put the Ball away then threw another Poke Ball out. Out of that Poke Ball came a dancing, duck-looking Pokemon. The Pokemon had turned out to be a Ludicolo. He then waited to see what the male and the Wartortle would do next.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Wartortle use rapid spin! Watotle wasn't at a hundred percent but the battle was still going for it. It had a flashback of it's previous battles and how glourious they were and it evaded into it's shell once more and started to spin and fly out of it's hole. It turned and went to go hit the massive fiesta pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Gin watched as the spinning Pokemon went flying towards the Ludicolo, and he simply said, "Catch it." The Water/Grass type then stuck its hands out and caught the spinning turtle in its hands. It then gripped onto the turtle's shell and Gin said, "Now use Giga Drain." It then released an aura from its own body to the body of the Wartortle. While releasing the attack it was also absorbing the health of the Water Type. It was the best move they had for the Wartortle as of now.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:42 pm

"Return Wartortle! Go Alakazam!" He returned the fainted Wartortle since the Giga Drain had finally ended the harden warrior. He released the Alakazam and it stood elegantly on the field and they both waited for te Ludicolo to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Gin sighed as the Psychic Type Pokemon was brought out onto the field. He didn't know how this would go, but he figured that the two of them, him and Ludicolo, could at least try and give it a good battle. He then to the Water/Grass type, "Use Scald." The Ludicolo then danced around a little bit then released a blast of water that was extremely hot at the Alakazam. Gin watched as the battle commenced.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Alakazam's eyes started to glow as it put it's arms in front of it. A light barrier in front of it and bounced the Scald back at the Ludicolo by using the fearsome Reflect attack. Than it's eyes glowed again and it sent a giant piece of kinetic energy that would slice into the fiesta pokemon.

(Reflect and psycho cut)
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 am

Unfortunately, because Reflect lessens the damage of Physical attacks, what the Alakazam was trying to do had failed and the Scald ended up hitting the Psychic type dead on. The Ludicolo had blocked the attack from getting a critical hit by putting its arms in the way. It then used Blizzard on the Alakazam, knocking it back off of its feet. Gin simply watched because it looked like the Ludicolo had this under control.

(Auto-hit)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 am

It dodged the Blizzard by floating away using it's innate levitation. Than it used another Psyco cut from high from the air to slice the ludicolo. It than sent another in quick Sucession as it was angry from the scald before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gin Vs Hatta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Vs Hatta   Gin Vs Hatta Empty

Back to top Go down

Gin Vs Hatta
Page 1 of 1