Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Hatta vs. Emma I_vote_lcapHatta vs. Emma I_voting_barHatta vs. Emma I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Hatta vs. Emma EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Hatta vs. Emma EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Hatta vs. Emma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: Hatta vs. Emma   Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Hatta:

Wooper
Feraligatr
Zebstrika

Emma:

Arcanine
Empoleon
Combusken
Back to top Go down
Emma Suzumi

Emma Suzumi

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs. Emma   Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Emma looked at her team with a smile, feeling as if the three pokemon she had been given to test her battling skills had been chosen wisely. Looking at Hatta's team, her smirk only widened as a battle plan began to form in her head. She had never battled like this before, but there was a first time for everything.

"Arcanine, use Extreme Speed and then hit Zebstrika with Fire Blast. Combusken, use Low Sweep followed by Sky Uppercut on Whooper. Empoleon, Feraligatr is yours. Use Drill Peck, then Hyper Beam." she said, giving the three pokemon their orders and then with a wave of her hand sending all three charging forward toward their respectable opponents.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs. Emma   Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Hatarou didn't say a word as all the battle hardened pokemon (Except Wooper it seemed pretty oblivious) went into action to counter accordingly. Zebstrika seemed to have disappeared as it used agility to make itself go faster and appeared behind the Combusken and covered itself in electricity as it attempted to charge into it. Wooper being the oblivious one jumped to evade the low sweep and got hit by the Sky Uppercut, though thanks to it's one sideness did a flip in the air and landed on the ground and set off a large Earthquake. It seems the little Wooper was alot more fierce for knowing such a move. Feralgatr used protect and a shield formed infront of it and took the brush of the attacks. Than it stomped itself into the ground and shot a Superpower which was a simply (in my mind) a concentrated beam of Feralgatr Willpower!

Friendship!
Back to top Go down
Emma Suzumi

Emma Suzumi

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs. Emma   Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Having scored a punch on Whooper, Combusken then spun around to use Fire Spin on the Zebra like pokemon that used electric attacks. Empoleon, however, narrowly dodged the energy the Feralgatr threw at it, and channeled the rage it felt into its next attack.

Figuring she had a good team that would work together, Combusken and Empoleon were still on the ground when Whooper used Earthquake. Arcanine, however, had jumped at Emma's command high over the tornado of flames that had moved to surround the Zebra like pokemon, sending a Fire Blast attack down into the center of the whirlwind of flames, trying to take out the Zebstrika as quickly as possible. So while Combusken and Empoleon suffered from the Earthquake attack, Arcanine had dodged it. Once the earth stopped moving, however, and Arcanine landed smoothly on all four paws, Emma called out her next set of commands.

"Combusken, Double Kick on Whooper! Empoleon, use Metal Claw on Feralgatr."
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Hatta vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs. Emma   Hatta vs. Emma EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Slash! Shock Wave! Muddy Water! The Gator pokemon went up to the Empoleon and the started to clash it out and it seemed their claws had been equal. Zebstrika was trapped in the fire tornado and the Fire Blast was coming to crash down. It shot a Shock wave at the Arcanine and shock wave always homed in on the target pokemon and it had struck the fire blast and the two moves had cancelled each other. Since Woopers had no sense of pain it just took the kicks and than heard the attack command. It cocked it's head to the site as a Large Wave of muddy water had appeared from what seems from no where and the move would change the whole terrain as well as doing some nice damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hatta vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatta vs. Emma   Hatta vs. Emma Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatta vs. Emma
Page 1 of 1