Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Its time... I_vote_lcapIts time... I_voting_barIts time... I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Its time... EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Its time... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Its time... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Its time... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Its time... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Its time... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Its time... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Its time... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Its time... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Its time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Its time...   Its time... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

Rorrik smiled as he ran into the city and into the Pokemon Center. He lets the Nurse take care of his pokemon as he waited. After a few minutes, she came out with the tray that held a pokeball in each slot of the tray. He grabbed every pokeball and then ran off as the Nurse wished him luck in his battle. He ran off towards the gym and then approached it. As he did so, the door would slide open. He entered the gym and look's around, speaking out with a determined and confident look on his face "Is anyone here? I'm here to challenge this gym...". Rorrik was ready to battle. He knew the battle would be the toughest battle he's ever had. Though, atleast one of them. That odd boy he ran into in the forest was the toughest battle he had so far. But that was then and this is now. He was alot stronger than he was back then.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am

Hmm A challenger? Mike said as he stood on top of the odd cliff in his gym. Oi you there. he said before jumping off of the cliff falling fast and landing on the ground with a echoing boom. You must want a gym battle. he said pulling out his pokeball and throwing it out coming Roggenrola Lets do this. he said with a smirk his pokemon stepping forward eagerly awaiting the battle.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

Rorrik watched as this guy jumps off a cliff. At first he thought the guy was crazy, but now he knew the guy meant business. He nods, only to pull out a pokeball. Scyther, however, wasn't outside of its pokeball. All of his pokemon were preparing to fight in the battle soon to come. He gets a grin as this first one should really hit back at the small rock pokemon. He tosses up the ball, only to catch it again and then tosses it out onto the battle field. When the pokeball was back in his hand, anyone would realize that it was Meditite, his weakest pokemon. Though, this pokemon had something that just might be a challenge to the Gym Leader's own pokemon "Meditite, Use Meditate and then send an Ice Punch!!!". Meditite then nodded as he sat down and began to meditate, closing his eyes and then calms down, breathing in and out. After which, it immediately stands up and charges at the Roggenrola with ice forming around its fist. If it was to hit the pokemon, it would cause a good bit of damage thanks to Meditate along with the possibility of freezing the pokemon in ice.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 am

Roggenrola first tatic Mike said with a smirk the Roggenrola standing its ground and then used Sand Attack twice in a row on the Meditite as it was closing in for its ice punch and then it simply moved to the left as the Meditite flew past it due to its accuracy loss. Come on! Mike said getting fired up
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 am

Rorrik was caught off guard by the Sand Attack, watching as his Meditite was blinded by the sand. He only clenched his fist before grinning "Meditite, use Ice Punch twice!!!". The Meditite only nodded with its eyes closed before then charging towards the small rock pokemon with another fist covered in ice. Rorrik was hoping that he would hit the small Rock pokemon a couple of times atleast. He was determined to defeat this guy. Even though the battle only just began, Rorrik was already getting pumped up with the fight. As the Meditite charged at the rock pokemon, Rorrik then pulled out his pokedex and lets it scan the pokemon, learning that it was known as Rogenrolla. Rorrik grinned as he now had some info on the pokemon before turning his attention back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

The Roggenrola simply jumped back and used Sand Attack again when the first Ice Punch came crashing at it lowering the pokemon's accuracy even more, then the Roggenrola launched itself forward right under the Meditite's Ice Punch for a headbutt aiming to knock the rival pokemon flying with its strength
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Rorrik clenched his fist more as he saw the pokemon avoid two of the moves yet again "Meditite!!! Use one last Ice Punch right infront of you!!! After that, prepare a Bide!!!". He yelled his commands out to the pokemon as the Meditite sent one last Ice Punch towards the Roggenrolla in an attempt to do some damage. Rorrik wanted to do some damage with Meditite before it fainted. But seeing as how Meditite wasn't very strong, it most likely wouldn't be able to knock out the Roggenrola with one hit. Seeing as how Meditite would be down soon, Rorrik began to think about who his next pokemon would be. He had a good bit of pokemon that would work, just that they probably wouldn't be able to do alot of damage. After deciding his next pokemon, he nods with a grin as he watched what the result be of Meditites last Ice Punch of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:27 pm

The Ice Punch was sudden and unexpected however due to the Meditite's lowered accuracy it missed the Roggenrola by a mere inch to the right as its depth perception was all messed up. Rola smash him! Mike said his Roggenrola hitting the pokemon with a Headbutt which caused it to flinch and would the follow up with a second Headbutt the next attack aiming to end the rival pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Rorrik lets out a sigh as he watched the Ice Punch miss just barely. As he went to yell a command, the Meditite was hit by the Headbutt and was sent flying back a few feet, skidding on the ground a couple of times unconscious. Rorrik only grinned as he was proud for the fight his Meditite had put up. He holds out a pokeball and returns the Meditite into its pokeball "You did good, Meditite...". He places the pokeball back in his pocket, only to pull out another one. He looks at the pokeball for a few seconds before tossing it out. It hits the ground, making a popping sound. As the light went away, it was shown to be Marill this time. Rorrik only nodded "Marill, use Charm followed by a Slam attack!!!". He spoke with a serious tone in his voice, staring at the small Roggenrola. The Marill would then look at the Roggenrola with a charming and cute look in its eyes into the Roggenrola's eyes. If this was successful, it would cause Roggenrola's attack to lower harshly and then Marill would charge at it and then jump towards it, sending its tail to make an attempt to slam into the Roggenrola with its tail.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Roggenrola push through! Mike said his small pokemon rushing right for the Marill and getting hit by the charm only to reply with a Headbutt since they were so close when it hit it would flinch the small water pokemon preventing it from using its second attack slam. I like your effort kid. But it is not enough.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Rorrik looks up at the Gym Leader with a serious look in his eyes and then back at the Marill "Marill, charge at the Roggenrola and then jump behind it to use Slam once and then another Slam right behind it!!!". Even though the Slam attack would do very little damage, it would be further than Rorrik got with Meditite. The Marill would charge at the Roggenrola with a serious look on its face as it got close to Roggenrola and then jumps up behind it with a Slam attack headed right to the back of the Roggenrola "I've only just started...You'll see that with each one you beat, a stronger one comes out...Thats how I roll...". Rorrik spoke with a confident tone in his voice and a grin on his face before turning his attention back to the battle, thinking of different strategies should the Gym Leader gain an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Hmph well I for one think that this current one isn't strong enough. Mike said with a laugh Roggenrola using Rock Tomb after getting hit by the first slam and the Marill was suddenly trapped between the attack its slam attack being blocked by the Rock Tomb and its speed being lowered. Again! he said as his pokemon attempted to use Rock Tomb again to further crush the Marill and limit its movement.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Rorrik observed as his Marill successfully landed a hit, only to see that his Marill was crushed by Rocks. The Marill would swowly climb out of the Rock Tomb, only to see another bunch of rocks falling towards it "Marill, jump out of the way and then use Charm, followed by a Slam from above!!!". The Marill would only obey Rorrik's commands, jumping out of the pile of rock's and out of the path of the other rock's coming down. Marill then look's into Roggenrola's little eye and gives it a cute and charming look with its eyes. As soon as it made this attempt, Marill charges at Roggenrola with its reduced speed. when it got closer, it jumps up and sends a slam attack directly from above at Roggenrola. Rorrik could already imagine Marill losing to this pokemon. He begin's to think of his next pokemon to send out. The next one being stronger and more durable than Marill.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 pm

The Roggenrola was hit with another charm and its attack suffered it then hit the Slam head on with a headbutt the two pokemon falling back and then Roggenrola charged yet again with a headbutt aiming to finish off this pokemon. Thats it Roggenrola show him what you've got. Mike said with a smirk as things were going his way.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Rorrik was glad to see his Charm move hit yet again. But his grin would only soon go down as the Roggenrola charged at Maril with a Headbutt. Rorrik think's of something with a grin "Marill, stand your ground...Jump when it gets close and then use Slam to send it into the ground!!!". Rorrik was thinking of different things for the battle. He wasn't sure what to expect from the gym leader. But he knew the Gym Leader was powerful. As he heard the Gym Leader, he lets out a sigh and waits to see what was going to happen in the battle. He was really hoping the battle would go his way.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 am

The Roggenrola looked at the Azurill come down towards it then stomped its foot on the ground. The ground stomp had triggered four rocks to shoot out from the ground and caught the Azurill mid-attack. The Roggenrola then shot up towards the Azurill and used Headbutt, breaking through the rocks and sending the water/normal type flying back to its trainer. Mike then laughed and said, "Come on, is that the best you've got?" He then waited to see what else you had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 am

Rorrik watched as his Maril was sent flying towards him, only to catch it and place it back down. He lets out a sigh "Maril, Use Charm one last time...". The Maril then looks at the Roggenrola with a charming and cute look in its eyes, which would seriously lower Roggenrola's attack as low as it could get. After Maril made the attempt, Rorrik pull's out Maril's pokeball and recalls it to his pokeball. He then grabs another pokeball with a grin on his face, tossing it out. It would be revealed to only be Kangaskhan. It lets out a roar as it braces itself for any incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 am

Unfortunately the Roggenrola was unaffected by the Charm that the Azurill had used. Maybe it would have worked if the Roggenrola was paying attention, but unfortunately it wasn't. It had saw the Kangaskhan come out and Mike smiled. He figured that this might be a challenge now. He then said, "Use Rock Tomb!" The Roggenrola then stomped its foot and four pillars of stone had formed around the Normal type. Mike simply watched and smiled now.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:27 am

Rorrik watched as the Kangaskhan was being attacked by the Rock Tomb. He only grin's "Kangaskhan, use your speed to run at the target and then send a Comet Punch followed by a hidden Hammer Arm!!!". The Kangaskhan, despite its size, would run at the Rogenrolla at fast speeds, with its fist stretched out. When it approached the Rogenrolla, it would send a flurry of punches at the Rogenrolla using its speed. After sending all the punches at it, the Kangaskhan would send a Hammer Arm aimed directly at the Rogenrolla. Rorrik wasn't going to give up that easily. He was going to try all he could to do some serious damage to the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 am

The Roggenrola had hopped back out of the way of the Comet Punches then slid when the Kangaskhan had used Hammer Arm; it had slid underneath the Kangaskhan and avoided the attack. It then used Rock Tomb again, sending four rock slabs from out of the ground to pin the huge Normal type from each side. Mike was just standing there laughing because he didn't believe that he needed to give his Pokemon a command at the moment. He must have really thought that you were out of your league.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 am

Rorrik glared at the rock pokemon and saw as it dodged some how all of the comet punches PLUS the hammer arm. He lets out a sigh and then yells out "Kangaskhan, dodge it and then use a Leer right at the Rogenrolla. Then run right at it full speed Hammer Arm...Dont let it leave your sight...Follow it if it tries to dodge...". Rorrik wasn't going to let this Rogenrolla avoid a Hammer Arm. Rorrik watched as the Kangaskhan glared at the Rogenrolla's eye...hole thing. The Kangaskhan tried to run out of the Rock Tomb, but was pinned to the ground and thus did great damage. Even though Kangaskhan took a powerful attack, it wasnt giving up until it landed a hit. It would then begin climbing out of the pile and then continue on its orders. It takes off running at the pokemon at full speed. Despite the fact that is was a rather large pokemon, its speed wasn't at all that bad. As it approached the pokemon, it sends out a powerful Hammer Arm aimed right at it. If it was to try to avoid it, Kangaskhan would only follow.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Roggenrola now! Mike said as his pokemon smirked and used Sand Attack as the Leer hit it and then rushed forward and launched itself at the Kangaskhan intercepting it before the Hammer Arm hit it and using Headbutt hitting the other pokemon hard however it was then hit by the Hammer Arm and skidded back before eating its Enigma Berry Regaining health from the super effective attack. That is what happens when you are prepared.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Rorrik clenched his fist when he saw his Kangaskhan get hit by a Sand Attack and then a Headbutt. He lets out a sigh "Kangaskhan, again! Chase it with Hammer Arm! If it misses, focus and do it again!". He spoke out atleast loud enough for Kangaskhan to hear. Kangaskhan nodded, trying its best with the blurry vision it had. It charged at the Rogenrolla and yet again pulled back its entire arm straight out, running at the Rogenrolla. It's vision was blury, but it could see the outline of Rogenrolla aswell as the coloring of it, knowing it was the target. Kangaskhan let out a growl as it ran at the target with its quick, yet lowered, speed. If the Rogenrolla was to avoid the first one, Kangaskhan would only chase it with a second Hammer Arm hidden right behind the first one. Rorrik knew it was going to have a lower chance of hit, but he was going to push at his best to beat the first Gym Leader.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Apparently Rorrik and Kangaskhan's best was good enough, because Roggenrola hadn't been paying attention or expecting the hammer arm to come anywhere near him. The tiny rock type was smashed by the punch and sent flying into the far wall. Mike's mouth nearly dropped to the ground as he looked back at the fainted Roggenrola protruding from his wall. He didn't even bother returning it but just walked over to the challenger with a zombie-like look on his face and handed him the badge, some prize money, and of course the TM for this gym. Mike then walked towards a corner, sat down and just stared at the wall. If one listened closely enough they could just make out the faint crying of a grown man.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 am

Rorrik just looked at the Gym Leader with a confused face, not knowing at all what just happened. A gym leader? Giving up just when his first pokemon was knocked out? Rorrik didn't know what to think about this guy. He lets out a sigh as he took the rewards and called back his Kangakshan. He didn't say a thing. He could hear the Gym Leader, crying. Rorrik just shakes his head and walks out with the Badge in his case, TM in his pouch and the money in his money bag. He walks out of the Gym with a grin on his face. He was amazed what his Kangaskhan did to the first gym leader. He only smiled and thought about what his Kangaskhan could do.

But he then looked at the rest of his team. They seemed rather week. He lets out a sigh and walks away from the gym and off to the Pokemon Center. The thought of what happened at the Gym passed by his head one more time, only for the thought to be knocked off by the other thought of seeing the Nurse. He nods at the Nurse as she takes all his pokemon and takes them to the back. It was about ten minutes before they all came back in their pokeballs. He grabs them from the tray and smiles, only to let out Scyther and begin making his way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time...   Its time... Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time...
Page 1 of 1