Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Back in the Saddle I_vote_lcapBack in the Saddle I_voting_barBack in the Saddle I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Back in the Saddle I_vote_lcapBack in the Saddle I_voting_barBack in the Saddle I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Back in the Saddle EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Back in the Saddle EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Back in the Saddle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Back in the Saddle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Back in the Saddle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Back in the Saddle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Back in the Saddle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Back in the Saddle EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Back in the Saddle EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Back in the Saddle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Kenji walked through the Eerie Pines in search of a certain pokemon, a very rare and increasingly harder to acquire pokemon. In reality he didn't want the creature but instead its evolution. Jolteon was walking along side Kenji as he scowered the forest in search of this pokemon, it had to be around here somewhere. Jolteon began sniffing at a cluster of bushes and became agitated immediately, looking around for the source of her anger. Kenji looked up but saw nothing, Come on girl, let's keep moving.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:44 am

A lone trainer emerged from the bushes with his Glaceon his eyebrows raised apparently he wasn't expecting another trainer and frowned before putting away his ultra ball. Hey there, the names Mitch, you seem good, how about a battle. he said as his Glaceon yawned and stared at the jolteon with slight interest
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Kenji raised an eyebrow and looked at the kid that had just emerged from the brush, Straight to the point I see. Kenji yawned and scratched his head, thinking to accept the challenge or not. Jolteon looked relatively interested in the new pokemon as she circled the Glaceon, sniffing it to see friend or foe, Well Jolteon seems pretty interested in your pokemon there. Kenji pulled out his pokedex and scanned the Glaceon, Ah, interested in your Glaceon I mean. So what will the rules be? 3v3? Single, double, or triple battle? What shall it be? Jolteon had returned to Kenji's side as she noticed her trainer discussing the rules for an upcoming battle. Sparks danced across her fur as her excitement quickly rose.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Double Battle. Mitch said calmly as his Glaceon blinked a bit seeing the Jolteon sniffed her the Glaceon giving the other pokemon an odd look before looking back at her trainer. Mitch casually threw out two more pokeballs one released an Abomasnow whose ability caused it to start to hail immediately the yeti like pokemon cracking its neck in anticipation of a fun battle while the Glaceon moved forward and got ready to battle her ears blowing in the cold wind as she too was eager to get started.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Works for me. Kenji shrugged and pulled out a second pokeball to join Jolteon. With a flash Combusken appeared ready for battle. The avian pokemon smiled and immediately started into battle without even listening for commands. He threw up sand to distract the Abomasnow before running around back and launching an ember at the creature's blind side. Jolteon decided to get into the fray and immediately used a curse before charging forward with a quick attack at the Glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Glaceon didn't wait once the Combusken emerged she knew it would attempt a sneak attack and when it ran around back Glaceon released a powerful Water Pulse before using double team her snow cloak further increasing her evasiveness in the hail. On the other hand Abomasnow knew it was in danger from the get go and used Protect to shield itself from the possible Ember depending if Glaceon's attack connected or not before using Blizzard which thanks to the hail had improved accuracy the powerful ice attack heading straight towards the Jolteon.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Jolteon pivoted and rolled into Combusken, knocking him out of the way as she took the water pulse. It was nothing to the electric pokemon and she stood firm as the ice attack rolled by. Jolteon then ran towards Abomasnow this time, deciding to concentrate its attacks on the power house she would deal with the annoying hit and run tactician later. The Jolteon became enshrouded in lightning as she ran forward using wild charge in an attempt to tackle Abomasnow to the ground. Her speed would be much faster than that of the Abomasnow and the creature most likely wouldn't have time to respond. To add to this, Combusken launched several embers towards Jolteon so the creature was now a charged up ball of burning plasma.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Unfortunately for the Jolteon by taking the Water Pulse it had gotten confused, such an annoying water technique it was and it was merely a set up as Glaceon would use Ice Beam right after (Auto hit) using the water that was currently dampening the electric pokemon. The Abomasnow would use that opportunity to use double team as well. The reason for this is because instead of using Wild Charge it had ended up hitting itself in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Joleton fainted and Combusken fainted out of fear, Kenji had lost so he gathered his pokemon and ran the fuck away from there. Back to the pokemon center he healed his pokemon and wandered back into the forest, this time avoiding the place he had found Mitch as much as possible. The sun was beginning to set and a cold breeze whipped through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:24 pm

A powerful bat pokemon was flying through the air at high speeds obviously in search of something to eat. As it flew its four wings silently flapped with such co-ordination which showed off the grace of the predatory pokemon. It sped up once it found its prey a solo trainer which didn't even know he was approaching from above, he could easily just tackle the human wrap his wings around him and drain him of blood but he didn't like a fuss. Instead a ball of shadow energy was fired from his mouth the Shadow Ball heading straight for the trainers back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm

As the sun set, shadows in the forest began to appear longer and distorted. Kenji had noticed movement on the ground as the shadow of the shadow ball appeared on the forest floor. On instinct he jumped to the side but a moment too late as the shadow ball exploded he was blasted backwards and landed hard on his right arm. He cried out in pain as Aries appeared out of his pokeball in a nearby tree branch. Without hesitation the Pokemon pushed off of the tree branch and used quick attack to appear in the sky behind the attacking Pokemon. Aries unleashed an ember at the creature's back, attempting to burn its wings and take the battle to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in the Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Saddle   Back in the Saddle Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the Saddle
Page 1 of 1