Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Training the young one. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 5 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Training the young one. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 5 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Training the young one.

Go down 
+2
Xana100
Bezerk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Training the young one. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Ah. Taylor said seeing her pokemon got fainted and was slightly annoyed returning it and then walking back and went to a pokemon center yet again and healed Bumblebee up only to return to the forest as she was still training. This training session was getting more and more drawn out as time went on for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Gloom... Said a lone Gloom which had walked on through just wallking around and exploring. God it seemed a little upset about something. Eh not like this trainer would care that a pokemon was upset. Whatever off to explore to find a special stone.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 am

A grass type? How...lucky of us to stumble upon one. Taylor said as Bumblebee followed behind him and saw the grass type. It seems to be looking for something? Taylor said walking up to the grass type pokemon with an idea she would help it find whatever it was looking for and then she would use Bumblebee to defeat it and take the prized item as well. Hey gloom. Do you need help?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:08 pm

The gloom looked at the trainer and walked over, feeling her intent to help. Gloom... It opened it's arms and drew in the dirt a stone with a large squarish shape. Gloom had no idea where it was but she knew that she lost it somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:19 pm

A stone. Hmm so be it. Bumblebee help the gloom by looking around Taylor said her pokemon nodding and running around and searching for the stone happily as she was always so easily excitable she attempted to look in the bushes to see if it was there if not she would try digging around in search of it. Taylor on the other hand attempted to communicate with the gloom trying to figure out when last she had it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm

As the little pokemon was searching in the bushes a lone Stunky came out and scratch the pokemon on the nose so it would get out of it's nest. The Gloom kept searching for it's stone while the Stunky was readying another attack.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:28 pm

A Stunky..tch not again. Bumblebee attack it with a Headbutt and follow up with an Ember Taylor said noticing her pokemon get scratched and decided that it was in her best interest to protect it for now so her pokemon quickly rushed up to the Stunky and headbutted it (Auto-hit) and would quickly follow up with an Ember aimed at the Stunky but would also set the bushes on fire. Taylor on the other hand decided that Bumblebee would be fine fighting on its own and decided to keep looking for the stone.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm

The stunky had been knocked into the burning bush which smothered the fire extinguishing the fire and lighting the poor things tail on fire. It quickly started to run away, trying to extinguish the fire. As the bush burned down a shiny square popped up near the roots of the bush.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Taylor would pick up the shiny object while Bumbleebee went on pursuit and would use Pyro Bash breathing out an ember before launching forward with a headbutt the fire spiraling around her for the attack. Taylor would wait to tell the gloom just in case this was the item after all she didn't want to have Bumblebee fighting a two on one just yet.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Stunky is now gone EXP awarded.

What's this? Seems that you found my Gloom's metal coat! thank you I was wondering where my Gloom had wondered off! With that the gloom waddled over to the stranger, who seemed to be a rather refined gentleman. He bowed to the.... What he assumed was a woman and tipped off his hat. The name is Richard! And thank you once again for finding my Metal Coat but how about this since you found it... I challenge you to a battle! Winner gets the Metal Coat and if you beat me I'll award you another surprise... The Gentleman stood back up and had a fiery determination in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:05 pm

It had a Trainer. I see. Not that it made a difference. she said looking at Bumblebee who had returned with a triumphant smirk on her face. It seems you won? Good because we have a new challenger she said pointing to the man and his pokemon. I was initially going to attack the pokemon and keep the item for a later date but sure I suppose I could battle you for it. she said as Bumblebee stepped forward and waited for the gloom to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Oh how mean! Well I guess that means I have no choice but to go all out. Well young lady! Let's see how things will fare against my Hitmonchan. he threw out a luxury ball and a rather nice looking Hitmonchan, with high new gloves. Seems like this man was a man of wealth. Well Little Miss, pick your Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Who needs training..hmm..Let see..how about..you. she said throwing out a great ball out of which came her Metang. I haven't battled with him in a while. Not to mention this isn't your...usual combo..I know don't worry though it'll be fine. she said reassuring her pokemon who flexed its claws while looking at the Tinyran. I assume you would like to go? First? she said before Ironhide would suddenly release a powerful Psychic while Bumblebee used growl in an attempt to lower both pokemon's attack and then would jump on top of Ironhide as it used Magnet Rise to levitate off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh? A double battle... Interesting... Go Luxray... Hitmonchan Agility and than Fire Punch... Hitmonchan was affected slightly by the growl but it sped up and dodged the psychic and got in close as its fist was coated in flame and attempted to K.O. the Metang. Luxray... You know what to do... Luxray started to emit electricity as it started running toward bumblebee and was using wild charge.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Ironhide. Earthquake. Taylor said before stepping back as the earth around Luxray and Hitmonchan would be blasted upward (Autohit), It would of killed Bumblebee as well but luckily she was on Ironhide's back. She wasn't exactly freeloading either however as she would breathe out an Ember aiming for the Hitmontop just in case it wasn't knocked senseless by the Earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Hitmonchan and Luxray were now airborne as they were thrown into the air by the earthquake. Luxray was alive but barely as one would notice it had a rather funny bandanna wrapped around its neck, this though was a focus slash. Luxray though did a nose dive as its mouth erupted into flame as it attempted to use fire fang on the Beetorcher. Hitmonchan used another agility once it was in the air and in a blink of an eye it landed next to Metang and used another fire punch[autohit], it was aiming to knock it out after all this man was a... Rather interesting fellow and wanted to end this sweetly amd shortly.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Bumblebee used Growl again right in the nick of time as Ironhide would be struck by a fire punch, the attack deduction would spare its consciousness and Ironhide would use a pointblank confusion before the Hitmonchan had a chance to detach his fist from its side. Bumblebee on the other hand would look up and see the Luxray attempting to use Fire Fang on her and would release another Ember not attempting to dodge at all instead jumping into the air, simply because she knew her Ember would reach the Luxray before its fire fang reached her.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Well Luxray was done for, but as a final move it Let out a weak shock wave that headed toward the Tinyran, before it fell to the ground with the old man recalling the Luxray. Hitmonchan was another story altogether, funny thing about Hitmonchans were they had a very high Sp.Def and Gentleman Richard wanted this Metang to go down. Mach Punch!! With its free arm it let out a faster than life punch and aimed to take the Metang down.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Bumblebee was hit by the shockwave and shock her head before she began to fall towards Ironhide's body. Ironhide on the other hand saw the mach punch coming and couldn't exactly do anything about it actually it could. You see another thing about Hitmonchan's was that they couldn't fly but at the moment Ironhide could and would move diagonally into the air. No matter how fast the Hitmonchan was considering it was already descending from its first attack it wouldn't be able to hit him and Ironhide would glide into the air. Meanwhile the falling Bumblebee would using Headbutt (Autohit) in a bid to attack the Hitmonchan to speed its decent to the ground while Ironhide would attempt to finish it off with another Earthquake. Bumblebee wasn't in danger of getting hit simply because inbetween it and the earthquake was a Hitmonchan which would be used as its pokemon shield.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:55 am

As it was as beautiful as an opera, the earthquake bounced Hitmonchan into the air and before Gentleman Dick could recall his weakened pokemon, the baby pokemon came and struck Hitmonchan in it's poor head. The Hitmonchan fell to the ground and Dick walked forward. Excellent show Deary! As Promise here's the Metal Coat! He passed her the Metal Coat, as well as a envelope filled with 3000 Poke. I also said i would award you a special gift as well, here have this. He passed the girl a pure nugget. With thaqt he recalled his pokemon and left. What a kind old man.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Taylor opened the envelop and his eyes widened for a moment before they returned to their normal annoyed gaze, and patted Bumblebee on the head while returning Ironhide back into its pokeball. Taylor looked around some more as the training had boosted his pokemon a level. Not to mention she had gotten stronger as a result of it. She was used to doing double battles it reminded him of his time in Hoenn before all the drama started. He began to reminisce about his Skarmory and Combusken and how they fought so well together perhaps that was why he loved Afterburn so much, he reminded him of both of them. Time to get a move on Bumblebee. he said as they began to search for another battle
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Bwahahahahaha! Hello my young rival! We meet again! Ready for a battle of a lifetime! This time i am determined to win! Said a man who took the smarter root and rode in on a drifblim he found around some area and drifted there. It was he! Phantom Renegade! He jumped down effortlessly and landed right in front of the... person. So! Are you up to the challenge!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the young one.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5