Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Training the young one. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Training the young one. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Training the young one.

Go down 
+2
Xana100
Bezerk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Training the young one. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 pm

The Nidoran's eye had twitched as it saw that its attacks were blocked. It was wondering how could such a Pokemon like that block its attacks. When it saw your Tinyran running towards it, it jumped over the Tinyran being sure to use Double Kick to kick the Fire type in the back of the head twice. It then landed and began to chuckle some more.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Now! Taylor said as she expected the Nidoran to do that Starblitz turning around and jetted forward using Pyro Bash the pokemon spinning as the flames swirled around her body as she would inflict a powerful burning headbutt to the Nidoran in retaliation. That'll teach it to mess with us Taylor said hoping the attack would hit.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 pm

After being hit with this attack it started to get upset. It stood up and decided it was time to release its special, ultra, super, mega, fantastic, bonerized, amazing move; Leer. Just kidding, it released a Water Pulse at the Tinyran. Yeah, probably didn't expect something like that now did ya? Right behind the Water Pulse were some Poison Stings coming to get your Pokemon if the first move just so happened to miss. It was starting to get serious.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 pm

That's unfortunate. Taylor said her pokemon retaining her cool and would then run at the Water Pulse and then slide on the ground narrowly avoiding getting hit by it now Ember! Taylor said Starblitz releasing an ember to counter the poison stings and then would get up from the ground and use ember yet again the fire heading for the poison type as she clutched her kings rock.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 pm

The Nidoran's eyes had widened as it had launched itself up into to the air to avoid the Embers. It then hovered somewhat up in the air as it released another Water Pulse down at the Tinyran. It then started to fall back to the ground, and while doing this it had released another Water Pulse at the Tinyran just for the hell of it. This thing didn't really didn't have any kind of plan.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

You have to get out of their! Taylor said her pokemon frowning and then would release two ember back to back to combat one of the Water Pulse's and would then roll out of the way of the second water pulse panting a bit since it had to think fast after all it was fighting a pokemon that had a move which had a type advantage over it. Come on Starblitz we can't lose we have to beat this thing. she said her pokemon nodding and preparing to end this skirmish
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Nidoran was impressed by the dodging capabilities of this creature, it was certainly going to be fun to crush it into a bloody pulp. It quickly unleashed yet another water pulse but then followed up with poison sting, unleashing several purple needles that flew through the water pulse ring. The end result would be a purple ring of poisoned water that would do some decent damage to the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Luckily the Nidoran had combined the move meaning Starblitz could get out of the way of the danger in one piece. The small dinosaur pokemon would run forward and duck under the water poison combination whizzing over her head. Now! PYRO BASH! she said as her pokemon had closed the distance with the Nidoran and would unleash her attack releasing an ember and then launching herself forward with a spinning headbutt the flames swirling around her body to make the custom attack Starblitz holding her Kings Rock
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm

The Nidoran watched your Tinyran use the fancy little move and decided it wanted to try the same thing. Unfortunately it didn't know how to use Ember, so instead it had used Water Pulse and Tackle. It span around in the water pulse. The water had rotated around the Nidoran and almost looked like an Aqua Jet, but stronger. The two Pokemon then collided with one another, but the Nidoran was over powered by the attack of the Tinyran. Unfortunately for the Poison type, it was burnt due to the Tinyran's ability; but the Tinyran would get Poisoned due to Nidoran's ability, Poison Point. It would seem that both Pokemon were in a pretty bad predicament.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Damn...sure its attack's been lowered due to its burned but shes been poisoned we need to end this like now. Taylor said thinking to himself with a frown. Alright Starblitz lets do this she said her pokemon getting up obviously weakened by the poison but not letting that faze her she then started running forward Lets finish this!!! PYRO BASH!!!! she said Starblitz releasing flames around her and then launched herself at the Nidoran spinning while coated in flames.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

After being hurt by the Burn, the Nidoran knew that this would end now so it created a ball of water that hovered over its horn. It then used the same technique again, but instead of creating a second ball it just added the power to the ball that was already hovering over its horn; the ball doubled in size. Then as soon as the Tinyran had gotten close to it, the Nidoran had slammed the ball into the ground causing a massive wave of water to sweep over both Pokemon. The proud Nidoran didn't want to go down by itself, but it did faint. You gave it a good fight.

(Catch or Leave?)
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Ran... Starblitz said as she was hit by the water the poor pokemon managing to walk over to her trainer a smile a bit before fainting. Ah...good job Starblitz you gave it your all and you won now lets get you all healed up okay? she said recalling her pokemon and looking at the Nidoran deciding not to catch it and then would go to the pokemon center and heal up her pokemon before venturing out for more training.

Alright Your getting stronger Starblitz I can already tell.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 am

When you left out of the Pokemon Center, you were being stalked by something. It had followed you from the Pokemon Center back to the forest. Why it was stalking you like this? I wouldn't be able to tell you, but it kept an eye on you. No matter where you went, it would be watching you. Kinda creepy when you think about it, huh?
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Why do I get this odd feeling that I'm being followed? Taylor said with a frown and not even looking behind to see what was stalking her frankly it didn't bother her as much as it should. If anything the stalker would reveal its intentions and the whole ordeal would be done with. Starblitz looked around however and was a bit paranoid she didn't like not being able to see her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Apparently, despite the fact that what followed the team could not be seen, it could still be smelt... The mysterious stalker had a very bad smell. The stench was horrible. Very, very horrible. And only one pokemon could be the source of that stench... It was a Stunky! The pokemon was hiding at a safe spot behind a bush, looking at the trainer and the pokemon with a look on the face that could not hide its evil intentions. Believing that it found the right chance to strike, the pokemon jumped towards the trainer. It said "Stunky!" as it attempted to attack Tinyran with a Poison Gas attack that would poison her. What would the trainer and the pokemon do? Would they run away from the poison type pokemon or would they fight back? It was up to them to decide what they would do...
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:20 pm

See this is why you should remain calm. Taylor said stopping when she heard the rustling of bushes Starblitz on high alert. Ember. she said with a level voice as the poison pokemon burst from behind the bush Starblitz would use her fire attack to counter the pokemon's poison attack. Headbutt. she said pointing at the pokemon Starblitz rushing forward while holding her Kings Rock and hit the Stunky head on and knocked it backwards (Autohit). Will you still continue or will you faint right were you stand. Let us find out shall we. Taylor said looking at the skunk pokemon with a slight frown as it had been foolish to attack her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm

"Stunky!" the pokemon cried out as it got hit by the attack. Apparently, the pokemon was sent flying a few meters. That headbutt attack hurt for sure. However, that was not the last of the pokemon. With a smile on its face, the pokemon got up. It looked towards the fire type pokemon and prepared itself. With the claws of its front right foot, the pokemon dug a small hole, showing that it was about to charge towards Tinyran. The pokemon was focusing its own energy for the next attack. Apparently, by doing that it was using Focus Energy. As soon as it was done, the pokemon started running. Each second that passed, the pokemon was moving faster and faster and at the time it approached Tinyran it moved its front left foot to go with a Scratch attack. Would the attack hit and if it hit would it hit at a weak spot thanks to Focus Energy? Stunky would find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

It looks like this pokemon isn't the pushover that we thought. Starblitz lets go all out. Taylor said cracking his neck his small Dino pokemon pawing the ground and then started charging at the Stunky one she saw it running at her. Alright then. Let it all out! PYRO BASH!!! he said pointing forward his pokemon smirking and then releasing an Ember and then using headbutt simultaneously the flames swirling around her body as she would aim to hit the Stunky's attack head on with the a spinning headbutt coated in flames.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm

"Stunky!" the pokemon said as it gracefully jumped away from the flaming headbutt attack and dodged. Then, the pokemon fell on the fire type pokemon's back and with a swift movement it used the scratch attack on it, causing it damage and sending it flying a few meters. Unfortunately for Stunky, though, the attack did not land a critical hit... It would have to try a little bit more in order to achieve that. However, the question was... Was Stunky able to survive from the battle with the fire type pokemon or not? It could understand that it started getting worn out from the battle... The chances of winning or losing were equal. Nothing was impossible at this state... The trainer, the fire type pokemon and Stunky would eventually see who would emerge victorious!
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Smart. But bad judgement. Again Starblitz. she said her pokemon turning around swiftly and closed the distance between her and the other pokemon. Ran. she said in a low voice as she released an ember which she ran into as she prepared to use Pyro Bash again this time it was more reckless but then again reckless was often effective as she was now in point blank range it would be more difficult for the Stunky to escape unscathed
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 pm

"STUUUUUUUUUUNKY!" the pokemon said while getting hit by the powerful combination. The pokemon had no time to run and was completely exhausted so it could not dodge at all. Dodging was impossible. After getting hit by the attack, the pokemon was send on a tree. A loud sound was heard after the pokemon collided with the tree and smoke appeared around it. It was impossible to see in the begining what happened with Stunky... However, after the smoke cleared out, it was obvious. Stunky's eyes were whirling which meant that the pokemon was defeated. Tinyran emerged victorious. Now, it was up to the trainer to decide what to do... Would have the pokemon added to the team or not?

[Note: If you catch the pokemon, you won't gain any experience!]
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Hmm Its over. How quaint. Taylor said with a flick of her hair Tinyran smirking and then walking away with her trainer. Let us find some more pokemon to fight or perhaps a trainer? That would be nice to see how far would matured. Then again aren't you injured lets go to center and heal you up. Taylor said as they walked away into the forest... After about 15 minutes they returned her team fully healed ready to get more training.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 pm

As the trainer reappeared in the forest, another pokemon appeared in front of her. This time, the pokemon was a bug type. It had two big antennas, weird eyes, two small front legs and tiny wings on its back. The pokemon seemed to be a pokemon that was eager to battle, but it did not seem to be aggressive at all. Apparently, it was Nincada, the trainee pokemon. The pokemon looked at the trainer with a smiled on its face and hoped that the trainer would accept a battle with it. This pokemon was rather strange... Would the trainer battle with it or not? It was up to her to decide what she would do, at all.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Hmm. Starblitz yet another battle how lucky don't you think? Taylor said in a monotonous tone as his pokemon perked up. How about we start this off with a blast. he said attempting humor Starblitz shaking her head as if to say he shouldn't ever do that again. Nonetheless she rushed forward and released an Ember which hit the bug pokemon dead on (Autohit used), and Starblitz while holding her Kings Rock rushed forward with a headbutt hoping to catch the Nincada off guard.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Nincada took quite some damage from the Ember attack. However, it was a strong pokemon and so it was still okay. It could handle receiving one or maybe two more attacks. Seeing the fire type pokemon charging towards it with a Headbutt attack, the pokemon smiled. It said "Cada!" as it jumped on the air and moved its front left leg to perform a scratch attack in the fire type pokemon's face, causing it some damage. Nincada was a strong battler as well and seemed to not be eager to lose the battle. Who would win? The bug type or the fire type pokemon? The trainer and the pokemon engaged in the battle would learn soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the young one.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next