Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Training the young one. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 4 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Training the young one. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 4 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Training the young one.

Go down 
+2
Xana100
Bezerk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Training the young one. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

The Shuppet saw that the creature was attacking back and that made it upset, so it countered with a Shadow Ball which overpowered the Embers and sent it flying back towards the Shuppet's trainer. He snickered as he picked up the fainted Tinyran and started to walk away from girl who was laying on the ground. His Shuppet quickly followed behind him. They were stealing your Pokemon and you were too knocked out to see what was going on; this was turning out to be worse than what you expected.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 pm

And this is what set Megatron out once Starblitz fainted the pokemon burst of its pokeball enraged and headed straight for the trainer and his Shuppet the powerful pokemon roaring in fury and would send two Water Pulses at the Shuppet and thanks to its No Guard Ability the Shuppet wouldn't be able to dodge them. However that wasn't all as Afterburn, Arcee,Starscream and Ironhide emerged from their pokeballs and would surround the trainer, it was put down the pokemon or die. Actually scratch that as Afterburn saw Taylor on the ground this trainer was going do die regardless of what he did.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

The trainer saw the water puls coming and released his other pokemon. "Banette!" Said the Bantte as it launched twin shadow balls at the water pulses which dispersed the two attacks and left the field quiet. "Oh why do you all care for this weakling! I don't even want it it would just fetch a nice price on the poke black market!"
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Megatron reared back now completely and utterly pissed off and released a devastating attack. Yep it was Tri Attack and it was heading straight for Banette. Meanwhile Afterburn released a Mirror Shot right at the Shuppet it was now a Double battle while the other pokemon just stood guard in case the trainer tried to run away as Taylor was still unconscious and wouldn't be waking up anytime soon as the Shadow Ball had really hit her hard.

Meanwhile Starscream had made his way into Taylor's bag and discovered the Metal Coat and upon touching it started to glow brightly as the conditions for its evolution had been fulfilled evolving into a Noirmory but deciding to remain hidden for the moment as it needed a little bit of time to adjust to its new form as well as fists as it had gained them upon evolving.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Banette was obviously far more experienced than its teammate and acted perfectly without a single order from her trainer. The pokemon noticed the massive dragon looking pokemon ready an attack as it quickly closed in and unleashed a deadly sucker punch attack. This sent the tri attack flying skyward and away from the two ghost pokemon. Shuppet, deciding it would be more effective to leave the battle but destroy one of the opposing pokemon in the process, used Curse, afflicting Afterburn as the mirror shot finished Shuppet's remaining health. The battle had quickly turned into a 1v2 but Banette was obviously far stronger than her opponents and Afterburn would be dead in mere moments thanks to the curse eating away at its health.
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Beet. Afterburn said smirking and going into pure Berserk mode using Shell Smash and then following up with a Mirror Shot hitting the Banette head on after all it was going to faint shortly might as well go out with a boom. Meanwhile Megatron roared and actually woke up Taylor who upon seeing the havok her pokemon were causing withdrew all of them except Megatron who seemed like he wanted to battle.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 am

Banette took a decent amount of damage, but this was far from over. Her level difference from Afterburn had a major effect on the battle. She chuckled quietly as her teammate's curse inflicted even more damage on the pokemon, most likely ending it before the trainer could even return him. The ghost pokemon then turned her attention to Megatron and sneered in his direction. Using a faint attack, she crashed into the pokemon head on and then unleashed a shadow ball within inches of its face.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Megatron roared back using Iron Defense and took the hit from the Shadow Ball only to use Mirror Coat the Ghost pokemon would then get hit with double the damage point blank closing the distance was definitely not the smart thing to do. Hmm? Taylor said as Afterburn emerged from his pokeball once more and then opened Taylor's bag Um..Sure I was going to give them to you anyways. she said as her pokemon ate the last 2 Rare candies starting to glow white Taylor stepping back and looking in slight awe he had evolved into a Beetorcher and although he still had low heath and fainted shortly after evolving apparently he wanted to evolve before going to rest Taylor withdrawing her pokemon albeit noticing how strong the Banette was and pulled out Starscream's pokeball getting ready in case Megatron fainted.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am

((He was hit with both faint attack and shadow ball, just fyi))

Banette dropped back, breathing hard from the rebound damage she had received. Still, that monstrosity had just taken two head on attacks from her and iron defense did nothing to protect him from that shadow ball, considering it only raised his defense stat. Banette thought carefully now, she could still fight, but it would only take a couple of powerful attacks to end her now. She'd have to play it smart, and that's exactly what she did. The ghost pokemon's mouth opened to an unimaginable amount and a small line of grayish clouds with red lines running through them began to float towards Megatron. Will-o-Wisp. Just to make sure she hit him in some way, Banette charged a shadow ball in her right hand, ready for Megatron to dodge and get a shadow ball to the face.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 pm

(Faint attack deals damage equal to my level Shadow ball is not very effective due to its steel typing)

Come on.. Taylor said as she watched the match between the two pokemon Megatron roaring one of its heads releasing a Water Pulse to quell the Will-o-wisp and the other used Mirror Coat just as it was hit with another Shadow Ball. Megatron did not dodge after all due to No Guard the attacks would hit anyways so what was the point of dodging. Instead the pokemon stood its ground and would take down the Banette slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm

It was obvious to the poacher that this battle was going nowhere, Here, take your damn dinosaur! He chucked Tinyran at Taylor as Banette floated back towards him, There, now you and your damn dino can die together! The man began to laugh maniacally as Banette unleashed two will-o-wisps at nearby trees, causing them to quickly catch fire. Within seconds Taylor and her pokemon were trapped in a blazing inferno. Considering they were steel types, the intense hear quickly began to wear them down. There were so many flames that it would take more than a simple water pulse to escape. Taylor had to think fast to save herself and her pokemon. Not only that but the bastard from before had escaped unharmed without leaving a single cent.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Sigh how typical I never seem to get anything from battling people. Taylor said returning Megatron with a frown and throwing out Starscream before hopping on his back, Starscream then used swift sending stars to knock away the tree branch's creating an opening and then used Bullet Punch which would allow him to break out of the blazing inferno launching him a decent height into the sky. Hmm..not worth it lets go. she said with a frown tapping Starscream who then decided to fly her away from the fire and go back to a pokemon center to heal her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Had Starscream acted just a fraction of a second before or after he actually did, the pokemon would have escaped. Unfortunately at the exact second it used bullet punch, a flaming branch broke free from the tree it had been attached to and crashed down on the steel bird's head, causing it and its trainer to fall to the ground below. When Taylor hit the ground, a fire stone that had been wedged in the knole of a tree above, was knocked loose and fell in front of her face. However, the flaming branch was still on starscream and the inferno was drawing ever closer.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Hm? Taylor said picking up the fire stone and pocketing it while Iron hide had emerged from his pokeball using confusion and lifting the flaming branch off of Starscream. Starscream shook it off with a frown and took off once more with Ironhide following closely behind using magnet rise, meanwhile as Starscream was flying she used swift to press away the flames the stars buying time in order to escape the fire. This is a....bad predicament. Taylor said looking around but for some reason remaining calm as she knew it would be pointless to panic in this situation
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:56 pm

"Nuzlock!" Said a small pokemon far on the ground. It saw the approaching fire and knew what to do. It went quickly and gathered many more other nuzlockes and got in front of the fire. They all started to stomp their feets and soon it had started to rain. The many Nuzlockes had been using Nature Power to cause use the move rain dance and it had ceased the fire. Thank God for good ol Nuzlockes
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Odd? Taylor said with a frown and withdrew Metang and escaped going to a pokemon center and healing all of her pokemon. After a few hours she returned to the forest with renewed vigor and it was back to business her goal being to at least evolve Bumblebee. That same Bumblebee who was currently running around all hyperactive and what not because she had given her some pokefood. Its gonna be a long day.. Taylor said with a sigh shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Appearing in front of you two was a single Stunky. Why did it appear? Because it was bored, or well that was its excuse. In all honesty, it was lost and had no clue how to get home. It just decided to put on its "tough guy" act to ensure... well there was no real reason to why it was putting on this act; it was probably just for the hell of it. But whatever, it was in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Hmm? A Stunky seems like a good opponent. Lets do this Bumblebee. Taylor said his pokemon becoming alert and then would suddenly use Leer on the Stunky attempting to lower its defenses. She would quickly follow up with a Ember attempting to set the Stunky on fire (Auto Hit). Hmm? Alright lets do this. Taylor said cheering his pokemon on as he felt that would help her battle better.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

The Stunky had been paying no attention to the Leer, so it failed, but after getting hit with the Ember, it was pretty upset. It had used Smokescreen which had made the area very hard to see through. It then went into the ground and came back out clashing into the Tinyran. It then hid within the cloud of smoke, waiting for its next move.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Bumblebee. Listen around you. Wait Till you hear movement and then use Uproar. Taylor said his pokemon obeying him and slowly walking around its body lowered so that it was closer to the ground minimizing the risk of getting hit without being able to counter. She'd wait for the perfect moment and would let loose an Uproar intending on following her opponent in order to maximize the damage, hopefully her Flame Body would kick in the next time the Stunky hit her.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 pm

The Stunky took a step forward only to see a large amount of smoke being pushed towards it by some powerful noise. It quickly dug into the ground to avoid taking damage. It then made a whole right in front of the Tinyran, and went back through the hole to the spot where it avoided the Uproar. While the Tinyran was still standing in that same place, it released Poison Gas into the hole which went flying straight to the Fire type Pokemon. The Stunky was now officially defending itself; it was going pro status.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Can't see. How annoying Taylor said fanning his arms attempting to blow some of the smoke away so that it could see better. Meanwhile Tinyran was still using uproar and used it too unknowingly counter to Poison Gas that was heading for it. She then decided that it was too dangerous staying in the smoke cloud and then ran out of it going to an area with better visibility.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Although the Stunky was just protecting itself, it was getting upset that its attack wasn't working. What to do, what to do? It decided to use Dig one more time, this time when it went into the ground it had popped out of the behind the Tinyran and had clashed right into the Fire type; unfortunately it wasn't done. Before the Tinyran could get too far away the Poison/Dark type had released another Poison Gas right at the Tinyran, which had hit head on. The Stunky had landed on the ground and started chuckling, but it was stopped by its chuckling when it was affected by the Tinyran's ability; it was burnt.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Tinyran finally got out of the uproar and shook her head in pain as that Stunky was a pain to say the least. Tinyran then grew slightly pissed off and took off exhaling and covering her body in flames as she saw the outline of the Stunky who had just realized that it was burned. Ran Bumblebee said using Pyro Burst and would attempt to hit the Stunky
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 pm

As the Tinyran seemed to be coming at the Stunky with some sort of combo move, it was starting to wonder why exactly was it fighting again. It didn't know what was going on, but it figured that it would at least try and finish this off or something. Three cheers for last ditch moves. As soon as the Tinyran had gotten close to the Poison/Dark type it started to glow and there was an Explosion which was made by the Stunky. Yup, it committed Pokemon suicide to defeat the Fire Type. And all this poor creature wanted was to go home and eat some Pokemon.... food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the young one.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next