Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Training the young one. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 3 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Training the young one. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTraining the young one. - Page 3 I_voting_barTraining the young one. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Training the young one.

Go down 
+2
Xana100
Bezerk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Training the young one. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Hm? Scorch it. Taylor said with a slight yawn her pokemon shaking off the scratch and then smirking. Ran. Starblitz said with a wink at the Nincada openly flirting with it as such was her personality she then veered to the left and released an Ember and then inhaling yet again ready to release another ember the moment the Nincada dodged to maximize her chances of hitting it by catching it off guard.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 pm

"Cada!" the pokemon said, responding to the flirt of the pokemon. However, despite the fact that it was also flirting the female pokemon, it would not give up on the battle. As it saw the Ember attack coming towards it the pokemon smiled. Its front left leg started glowing red and the pokemon raised it upwards. With it, the pokemon used a Scratch attack on the Ember and deflected it back at Tinyran, taking a little damage from the contact with the attack, but also avoiding much as well. Now, the Ember was heading back towards Tinyran and was about to hit it... What would happen next?
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Starblitz wasn't even surprised and due to the change of events had used the ember she was saving to block the one that was coming at her and then used headbutt and rushed into both attacks with a headbutt. Although she sustained damage from the fire attacks her Pyro Bash which was powered by using both of the Embers was heading straight for the Nincada who couldn't even hope to deflect this new attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 pm

"Caaaaaaaaada!" the pokemon said as it jumped out of the way and avoid the incoming attack. Then, with a smile on its face the pokemon started launching a powerful needle from its mouth. If the needle hit Tinyran, it would absorb a part of its health and would restore Nincada's. The pokemon was using Leech Life, a bug type move that restored the health of the pokemon that used it by half of the damage it caused to the pokemon that received it. Nincada sure had a lot of tricks under its sleeves. Would that work or not? It would see soon. Very soon...
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Hm dodge. Taylor said giving orders to her pokemon who had missed its strike. Starblitz simply side stepped the attack and then rushed forward using Pyro Bash yet again it was attempting to end this match the quickest way possible after all she wanted to get stronger quickly and was quite impatient.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:23 pm

"Nincada..." the pokemon said as it got hit by the Pyro Bash combination and got defeated. It was quite damaged already so that Pyro Bash could not have defeat it. The pokemon's eyes whirled. That was a proof about its defeated state. Now, it was up to the female trainer to decide what she would do with it. Would she catch it or would she let it go? The pokemon would find out soon. Hopefully, if it got caught it would have Tinyran to flirt with at least...
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Lets go Starblitz. Taylor said walking away without a care in the world. Tinyran! Starblitz said bidding farewell to the fainted Nincada and was off following her trainer silently as she went off to do some more training. Things were going well and if this kept up she would be able to evolve in no time something that she would like to do very much.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 pm

As the trainer walked away, a trainer who was taking a look at her while battling with the Nincada appeared. The trainer had light blue eyes and blond hair. He had a beautiful face and wore clean, gentleman clothes. He was around seventeen years old. He said "Oh my... young lady..." as he looked at her. "You seem to be a very strong trainer...". Who was that man and what did he want from the trainer? Did he appear for good or not? The trainer would find out if she asked him who he was, that was for sure! Now, it's up to her to decide what she will do...
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Hmm I wouldn't say that I am quite weak actually which is why I am training. Taylor said her frown becoming more apparent Starblitz looking at her trainer and awaiting orders. So what is it that you want obviously you wouldn't approach me for no reason and if it is because I am strong so be it I will battle you. However if it isn't then I am curious to know what indeed was your reason for approaching me. she said in polite tone even though the works in question were quite rude.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:10 pm

"Well... I will not hide it... I would like to ask for a battle with that Tinyran of yours..." the young man said with a smile on his face. "So what do you say? Are you up for a battle against me?" he continued while taking a strange stance and grabbing a pokeball from his pockets. What would the trainer do? Would she accept the challenge or not? It was up to her to decide what she would do... completely. Anything would be done with her will. The young man would not force her to do anything, at all.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

What says you Starblitz she said looking at her pokemon who nodded and then stood in front of her ready for action. Alright then I accept your challenge. she said patting her pokemon on the head as Taylor saw Starblitz' eagerness to battle. Ran! Starblitz said pawing the ground eagerly awaiting the battle.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 pm

"It is going to be an one versus one battle..." the trainer said as he grabbed a pokeball from his pockets. With a smile on his face, he threw the pokeball on the ground and a strange ghost like pokemon appeared. "Shuppet..." it said with a cute voice and looked towards Tinyran. "My cute Shuppet will be the one to show you its strength out of my pokemon..." the trainer said and waited for the female trainer to start moving. How would the battle end? And was Shuppet only cute or was it a great battler? Taylor and Tinyran would see with their very own eyes...
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Alright then. Starblitz its a ghost type so looks like we won't be able to use Pyro Bash this match. Taylor said informing his pokemon Tinyran nodding with a frown as her offensive power would be limited but she didn't give up and was ready for action. Alright I want you to remain on high alert now okay? Lets go! Set that ghost ablazeTaylor roared his pokemon rushing forward and used Ember twice in succession aiming to catch the Ghost pokemon of guard however she secretly hoped that if it did hit it would be able to flinch the pokemon thanks to her Kings Rock
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 am

"Dodge it!" the trainer said with a smile on his face and his Shuppet gracefully moved away from the attack. Then, it took a look at Tinyran. The pokemon's ember attack looked quite powerful. Shuppet had to be careful... Very careful.

The trainer, who also noticed the strength of the Ember attack was happy to see that his pokemon dodged. He did not want to have a pokemon damaged from the start. Then, with a smile on his face, he said "Shuppet use Night Shade!" and the ghost type pokemon launched a shadow replica of itself towards Tinyran in an attempt to damage it... Would the attack hit its target or not?
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Hit it. Taylor said her pokemon using one ember to combat the night shade a good move for later on but due to them being low level it couldn't quite reach its potential damage wise. Scorch it. Starblitz inhaling and then released a second ember at the Shuppet, the little dinosaur wasn't giving up just yet and was actually going to go all out so that she didn't look bad in front of Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:49 pm

"Now is the time, Shuppet! Disable!" the trainer said while pointing towards Tinyran. Afterwards, the pokemon's eyes started glowing as it launched a purple circle towards Tinyran that hit it and disabled the Ember attack for four turns. Disable was a pretty powerful move for somebody who knew how to use it. With Ember disabled, Taylor and Tinyran would have to think of something really awesome to defeat the Shuppet. The female trainer and the pokemon were at the mercy of Shuppet! What was going to happen next? Would they find a way to overcome this problem and defeat the trainer?
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Hm? Disabled. Well now this is a problem. Remind me to get you TM'd up when you evolve okay Starblitz until then we have to bide our time. Taylor said with a slightly worried look on his face but that quickly faded away when Starblitz gave a determined snap of her jaws. Ran. The small dinosaur pokemon said getting ready and then used Roar for the heck of it to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Because this was an one on one battle, the Roar that was used by the Tinyran wasn't effective at all. It would seem that the Tinyran's attempt was futile and as of now, the Shuppet it had the creature right where he wanted it. The Trainer then said, "Use Knock Off." It then used the attack to get the King's Rock that the Tinyran had off of its head, and cause a little bit of damage of course. Things were starting to look bleak for the two you and the only way that you might stand a chance was if the Disable gave up anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Hmm. Stay Alert he's going to be coming at us. Taylor said as he got serious his small Dinosaur pokemon nodding and then used Leer twice in a row on the Shuppet attempting to lower its defense by two stages although it was just a front it knew it couldn't take advantage of the lowered defense since its move pool at the moment was so limited however the Tinyran did stay highly alert no matter what these next few moves it would dodge them.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm

The Shuppet was hit by the Leers and was beginning to think that maybe the Tinyran had some kind of moves up its sleeves to finish it off with. It was completely unaware of the move pool that the Tinyran had so it decided that maybe it would be best if it tried and finished the thing off now. The Trainer believed this too. So he said, "Use Night Shade again." The Ghost Type Pokemon then released a dark energy towards the Tinyran. What else the Ghost didn't know was that it's Disable had lost its effect, so what would happen next it wasn't aware of at all.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Alright Starblitz dodge that attack and keep using Leer Taylor said her pokemon noticing something was different but didn't pay it any mind as of yet it was completely focused and dodged the attack easily it then rushed forward and felt fire in its mouth as it was about to use Roar again for the heck of it and then realized what had happened releasing a powerful ember which scorched the Shuppet and then followed up with a Leer right after covering her tracks so she couldn't be disabled yet again.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Things were looking bad for the Shuppet; it had been hit with the Embers and had fell to the ground. The Trainer was starting to get worried and decided it was time to bring out their Secret Weapon. He then pointed at the Tinyran and said, "Shadow Ball, now." It then released a black ball directly at the Tinyran, then one at Taylor for some reason. It was probably some desperate attempt to win this battle. Who knew that these two would stoop so low just to win.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Well that isn't good. Taylor said before getting hit by the Shadow ball flying backwards and landing on the floor in serious pain. Like how many times had she been hit by a pokemon's attack it was really getting to be a pain. Ran? RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starblitz said as she saw her trainer get hit by the attack and instantly snapped rushing forward and dodging the Shadow ball and closed the distance on the Shuppet, she then released two Embers point blank at the ghost pokemon and if it fainted she wouldn't let up and would go right for the trainer that had been so foolish to hurt her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Luckily the Shuppet had remembered that it was a Ghost type Pokemon so it had sank into the ground avoiding the Embers. It then reappeared behind the Tinyran releasing yet another Shadow Ball, but this time it was far closer than what it was when it had released the first one. The Shuppet's trainer was just standing there laughing; it wasn't initially his plan for it to go like this, but he ended up just flowing with it. If Tinyran had lost this battle there was no clue what would happen to it.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Ran?! Starblitz said with a yelp as she was hit by the Shadow Ball one of Taylor's pokeballs shaking in response. However the Tinyran stood firm and refused to give up right now and then releasing two embers at the Shuppet knowing fully well it was making its last stand and wouldn't be able to take another hit from the ghost pokemon's attack. Meanwhile Taylor was still in pain and slowly faded out of consciousness as the pain caused her to faint thinks were looking quite bleak for her and her Tinyran..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young one.   Training the young one. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the young one.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next