Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 I_voting_barWHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gin
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 I_voting_barWHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-

Go down 
+6
Bean
Bezerk
Maxulus
¿ Meimu ?
Zaku
Kenji
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Character Profile
Character Profile:

WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-   WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 am

lol! Well, we can't give an exact answer for who is Tobi right now... Also, now that we know that Madara was in the last coffin, this thread is pointless. Wouldn't it be better if we made a "Who is Tobi?" thread?
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-   WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 pm

True that.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-   WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Da na na na! TYime for Hatty's theory

Tobi is Obito:

Maybe the real Madara was able to save Obito from dying, in hopes of seeing a new protege. And as Obito healed Madara had died shortly after his fight with the fourth. But within this time Madara told Obito EVERYTHING and maybe that warped Obito's perception on things, as in knowing the real truth about his clan and village history was enough for him to despise it. Just like what happened to Sasuke. (but less douchey)

Within knowing everything about Madara he trained his Sharingan and was able to unlock his mangekyo as well as learn his teleportation techs. He simply just let things continue on until he believed he was ready to set in course Madara's ultimate plan.

Plus when we first meet Tobi he has several bolts in various ligaments and joints in his body, perhaps this is part of the healing process but who knows?

Or it could be someone completely new
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-   WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm going with someone new >.> or a body controlled by Madara's rinnengan like Pain that somehow stayed tethered to Madara even after death. Like Hatta said, Tobi was shown with bolts, chakra receivers? Dun dun dun
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-   WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS IN THE FINAL COFFIN?!?! -Naruto-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2