Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Contest Rules I_vote_lcapContest Rules I_voting_barContest Rules I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Contest Rules EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Contest Rules EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Contest Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Contest Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Contest Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Contest Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Contest Rules EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Contest Rules EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Contest Rules EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Contest Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Admin
Kenji

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Contest Rules   Contest Rules EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 pm

*THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE COORDINATOR CLASS*

Part 1: Announcement

On the Saturday before the contest the Contest Director will create the contest topic in the contest hall of the city it will take place in. This post will contain a broadcast letter to all trainer's watches and those trainers that are entering the contest and the pokémon they are entering with. Do not reply to this topic.

Part 2: Application

All trainers that are interested in entering the contest should PM the Contest Director with their name and the pokémon they are using. They can submit two pokémon (one for performance, one for battle) unless the contest they are entering specifies otherwise. Please format this as 'Firstname Lastname with Pokémon1'sName the Pokémon1'sSpecies and Pokémon2'sName the Pokémon2'sSpecies.' Invalid sections should be omitted, such as having no nickname or only entering one. Once received your information will be added to the contestants section of the announcement post. All trainers have until the Wednesday before the contest, no applications will be accepted afterward. This date is subject to change according to circumstances, You may register as long as the contest is a global announcement, but I will usually take it down Wednesday night.

Part 3: Performance

By the friday before the contest, or as early as with your application, all contestants must PM a performance post to the Contest Director. This should use 2-5 moves and be as descriptive and artistic as possible. One or two paragraphs long would be ideal, taking too long could eventually bore the judges. Judging will take place when all contestant's performances are received, but the results will not be posted yet.

If you own a ball capsule you may use it at the opening of your act. A sticker only functions when applied to a ball capsule over the seam of it opening. When the sticker is ripped (caused by the ball opening) it's effect takes place. Stickers are non-reusable, but of course the capsule is.

If you own a grooming kit or a trick kit include a note in your performance message (Not in the actual performance, please) that you do. The grooming kit will give any descriptions relating to your pokémon's appearance extra merit, while the trick kit will make any actions you take using a prop more finesse.

Part 4: Arrival

All entered contestants must be in the city of the contest by the Saturday of the contest, one week after the contest was announced. Any trainers that do not make it will be omitted from the contest for absence.

Part 5: The Performance Round

On either the Saturday after the announcement once all trainers are present or on the Sunday following in some do not make it the judged performances will be posted. This post will be placed below the announcement post and will include all contestant's performances, judge's commentary, announcer's narration, and the two finalists. These two finalists will not be allowed to enter the next contest, as a cooling period to prevent a couple talented people from hogging the ribbons.

Part 6: The Battle Round

The two finalists will enter the contest hall from backstage, engage in whatever formalities they wish with each other, then battle in front of the judges. This battle will last either until there is a third page in the topic or until the Wednesday following the contest. If one player's pokémon faints the battle ends immediately and the other player is the victor. If either deadline is met the judges will decide a winner based on how artistically they battled. I this battle level difference is irrelevant, four or five good hits should be enough to knock out an opponent.

Part 7: The Prize

Once a winner is decided the judge will award the city's ribbon to the winner and everybody will go home. Also included with the ribbon is a cash prize of 100-1000£ (In even hundreds) and a random TM, and something special if the contest has any extra stipulations.

Credit goes to Shiz
Back to top Go down
https://kaijuregion.forumotion.com

Contest Rules
Page 1 of 1