Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
First Gym Battle I_vote_lcapFirst Gym Battle I_voting_barFirst Gym Battle I_vote_rcap 
Gin
First Gym Battle I_vote_lcapFirst Gym Battle I_voting_barFirst Gym Battle I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
First Gym Battle EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
First Gym Battle EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
First Gym Battle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
First Gym Battle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
First Gym Battle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
First Gym Battle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
First Gym Battle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
First Gym Battle EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
First Gym Battle EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

First Gym Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 am

Asriel swallowed before turning around, walking out of the forest that he was in. He went to the Pokecenter and got his Pokemon all healed up before walking outside. He swallowed, this was it... This was where his training all paid off. He turned and began to make his way toward the Towns Gym with his hands in his pockets. He opened the door and walked inside. He eventually made his way to the Gym Leader, "...I... Challenge you to a battle." Asriel said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 am

Hmph Sure kid. No problem. Mike said sitting on his cliff that was in his gym for no apparent reason other than to look cool. He quickly jumped off the cliff landing on all fours and then stood upright before throwing a pokeball a Roggenrola appearing. Alright Kid Show me what you got. he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:26 am

Asriel quickly scanned the Pokemon before nodding at the information his Pokedex gave him. He tucked the device safely away within his pocket before pulling out a Pokedex from his bag. "Let's do this Snubull." He sent out the pink dog-like Pokemon and narrowed his eyebrows, looking at his opponent's Pokemon. "Use Ice Fang twice!" Asriel roared. Snubull dashed forward, attempting to bite the Rock-Pokemon with it's icy mouth twice.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 am

Too Reckless. Mike said with a snap of his fingers Roggenrola using Rock Tomb and trapping the Snubbull dealing damage to it and lowering its speed. Again! he said as she Roggenrola would use Rock Tomb once more in an attempt to encase the small dog in rock even more.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 am

Asriel's eyes widened, "Get outta there Snubull!" He roared. The first attack had encased his pokemon but it began to dig it's way out before more damage could be done. "Hurry and use Tackle!" Snubull dashed forward once again, slamming it's shoulder into the Pokemon at full speed. "Now use Ice Fang!" Snubull would then attempt to bite the Pokemon's head with an Icy Fang.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 am

The Roggenrola was hit and it moved back a bit Down! Mike said his pokemon sinking to the ground narrowly avoiding the attack made by the Snubbull and then replied with a power Headbutt which hit the Snubbull right under the chin knocking it upwards the Roggenrola then jumped backwards and used Rock Tomb owning the Snubbull in just two hits thanks to its attack stat.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 am

Asriel narrowed his eyes as the rock type Pokemon disappeared. He clenched his fists as the Pokemon then used headbutt on Snubull. "Damn!" He then felt like falling to his knees and giving up as Snubull was defeated. He returned his pokemon to it's Pokeball before tucking it away. He then sent out Lucario and swallowed, this was it. He had to survive this battle and the next... Hopefully this battle wouldn't be a problem since the other pokemon was weakened from Snubull.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 am

That's quite a rare pokemon, Its your starter isn't it, I can see the fear in your eyes Kid Mike said with a small smirk. I like that it shows your afraid to lose, which means this battle is going to end a whole lot quicker. he said as Roggenrola would attempt to use Rock Tomb on the Lucario aiming to use Headbutt when the pokemon got closer to it.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 am

Asriel narrowed his eyebrows, "Dodge it then use Force Palm!" Lucario leaped to the side, avoiding the falling rocks. He then dashed forward, developing a yellow orb in it's palm as he ran. He sent his hand forward, the orb of yellow light exploding in a massive beam that would consume the in coming Rock Pokemon before it could even reach Lucario. "I'm not afraid to lose. When I lose I just get stronger! As a species humanity learns from their mistakes and that is how Lucario and I get stronger!"
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 am

Nice Quote Kid. My turn! Mike said as Roggenrola ate its Oran Berry restoring its health and then rushed forward taking the Force palm head on and pushing through it hitting the Lucario with an Headbutt and knocking it flying back. That's what I call. Sturdy. Mike said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:12 am

Lucario skidded across the ground and clenched its fist, waiting for Asriel to give it the command to attack. "Hm... Use Foresight Lucario." He said. Lucario nodded, keeping it's eyes on the opponent. "If it tries anything after it's first attack then use Force Palm."

Last edited by Asriel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 am

Heh Alright Roggenrola lets end this. Mike said pointing his arm forward Roggenrola changing tactics completely and using two Rock Tombs back to back on the Lucario as it had nothing to lose seeing as one attack would cause it to faint so it decided to inflict as much damage as it could before fainting.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 am

Asriel swallowed before looking toward his pokemon who would easily dodge the first attack because of his Foresight and because he dodged the first one he would in turn dodge the second one seeing as how it was right on top of the first. It looked toward the other Pokemon with narrowed eyes. "Again, use Foresight and Force Palm if it does anything after that."
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 am

End it. The Roggenrola used Rock tomb anticipating a dodge and would then run forward as if it was going to use a tackle which would cause the Lucario to use force palm it then dodge rolled to the side and used Rock Tomb trapping the Lucario as it was still attacking.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 am

Lucario once again dodged the Rock Tomb and did exactly what was expected. "Use Force Palm with your other hand Lucario!" The Anubis Pokemon used his left hand to send a massive yellow beam at the Rock-Type Pokemon, hopefully ending the battle. The rocks fell ontop of the unsuspecting Pokemon and Asriel clenched his teeth. He didn't need any more handicaps... The next battle was going to be hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:37 am

The Roggenrola fainted and was recalled back into its pokeball. Alright Kid I was just playing around this is the real match. Go Cranidos. he said as the pokemon emerged and pawed the ground eager to get started. It would then use Leer lowering the Lucario's defenses and then follow up with a Rock Tomb.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 am

Asriel narrowed his eyebrows before giving his Pokemon the command to dodge the Rock Tomb, something that his opponent probably wanted him to do. "Now use Foresight." Lucario nodded and began to dig into the future, seeing what his opponent would do next.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 am

Hmph I knew you were going to do that. Mike said already observing the trainers tactics his pokemon simply using Leer Twice in a row lowering the Lucario's defense even more. Dos. the Cranidos said taunting his opponent beckoning it to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 am

Asriel swallowed, "Well I knew you knew that I was going to do that." He knew that Lucario was going to be screwed over when it took a heavy hit due to it's defenses being lowered. "Lucario use Foresight then just wait." Lucario nodded, sneaking a peak into the future.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 am

I can do this all day. Mike said with a grin as his pokemon simply used two more Leer's making Lucario's defense as low as it possibly could be, now with Cranidos's above average attack state one hit and it would be over for the trainer and his pokemon. Now then. I'm ready. he said with a smirk as Cranidos started to run forward
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 am

Asriel swallowed, "You gotta take it out in one hit man." He informed Lucario. "Don't attack yet... Wait until the best possible moment and then do it." Asriel's heart was pumping a thousand miles a minute, he was scared and nervous, that much was obvious. This battle was going to be very close since Cranidos was weak to fighting moves and Lucario's defense was basically gone.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 am

Do you think you can do that! Mike said as Cranidos would fake a tackle and then use Rock Tomb and if the Lucario dodged it would seal the deal with yet another Rock Tomb. Due to the fact that the Lucario didn't use foresight it would be unpredictable meaning it would be near impossible for Lucario to avoid the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 am

Lucario was no fool, the other Pokemon had done this before, he kept his eyes locked on his opponent. Asriel swallowed, this was it, it was all over... No... Not yet... They would go out with a bang. "QUICK LUCARIO USE FORCE PALM TWICE!" He roared. Lucario extended his arms, aiming his palms toward the Cranidos before firing off one huge beam in his right hand before following up with one from his left. This would happen right before the rocks landed on Lucario, hopefully the massive damage done from both Force Palms would be enough to knock Cranidos out because the Rock Tomb sure did a number on Lucario. The Anubis type Pokemon was trying to stay awake for Asriel... He knew that this mean't alot for the boy, it was taking all of his willpower not to faint... Not until his opponent did first.
Back to top Go down
Bezerk

Bezerk

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 am

Heh. Mike said as his Cranidos kept running forward and would then leap right over the Lucario and the force palms landing on the Rock Tomb rock behind it and then jumping back using two more rock tombs and burying the Jackal like pokemon under the rubble. Match over. Mike said with a chuckle as the Lucario tried to hold on but it was in vain as it quickly passed out. Better Luck next time eh?
Back to top Go down
Asriel

Character Profile
Character Profile:

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 am

Asriel fell to his knees as he lost the match. He punched the ground, he felt like giving up and walking out and leaving Lucario under the rubble, he obviously wasn't grateful for the fight that his Pokemon put up. He clenched his teeth and returned his Pokemon to it's Pokeball. He looked toward the Gym Leader and resisted the urge to punch the cocky bastard right in the mouth. He turned around and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Gym Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gym Battle   First Gym Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

First Gym Battle
Page 1 of 1