Pokemon Kaiju Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Kaiju Region

A brand new pokemon RP with great people and numerous events and stories to experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bezerk
Sc3's OOC Battle Area I_vote_lcapSc3's OOC Battle Area I_voting_barSc3's OOC Battle Area I_vote_rcap 
Gin
Sc3's OOC Battle Area I_vote_lcapSc3's OOC Battle Area I_voting_barSc3's OOC Battle Area I_vote_rcap 
Hatta
Kenji
Bean
¿ Meimu ?
Wes
Asriel
Maxulus
Hikuro
Vote

Top Site
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 pm
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm by Bean

» http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am by OneNOnly

» Delridge City Gym Leader
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm by Gin

» Alabaster City Gym Leader
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm by Gin

» Cryanthum City Gym Leader
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm by Gin

» Cliff Side City Gym Leader
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm by Gin

» Halloway City Gym Leader
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm by Gin

» The Journey: Chapter One [Open]
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm by ViridityMoon

» Arrival in Kaiju: Ultimate challenge!
Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm by Maxulus

Sc3's OOC Battle Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Sc3's OOC Battle Area Empty
PostSubject: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 pm

[Take note. Everything that happens here does NOT affect our characters in any way rply...This is just a place to battle our pokemon teams for fun and possibly learn things that we could use...]

Rorrik walked through the forest with a blank look on his face. All of his pokemon were in their pokeballs. He looked around to see that not a single wild pokemon was around, which was rather a first for him. Normally his Scyther would walk at his side. But not this time. He was just looking around, wondering what was going to happen if anything WAS going to happen in the first place. He lets out a slight sigh and rubs the back of his head, swinging his head up slowly, looking up to see that the sky was blocked out by tall tree's with long branches that had ALOT of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 am

Gin was walking through this forest for some reason that was unknown to him. He really didn't plan on being here long but it was whatever. He then looked around to find another male in the area. He cracked his knuckles and immediately thought that he would be able to fight him. Gin then walked up to the boy and said, "My name is Gin, let's battle. Three against three, not a triple battle, but we get to choose from three Pokemon to battle with. Also, no substitutions." He waited for the response of the boy so that they could get this thing started.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:02 am

Rorrik smiled as he saw the other boy come running at him with a challenge. He just lets out a sigh and then slowly nods his head, accepting the boy's challenge. He then jumps back with a smile and begin's to think of who he was going to send out. He then decides to let the boy make his move first and then decide from there what pokemon he'll bring out against the boy. He didn't know what the guy had with him. But he was curious. And ready to get things started.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 am

Gin had threw out a random Poke Ball. He didn't know which Pokemon he was going to end up using, that was the fun in it. Out of the ball came Zukin the Scraggy. He shrugged and figured that they could get some training in. He then looked to the boy and waited for him to bring out his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SC3PTR3

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Rorrik glared at the pokemon that came out with a slight grin. He grabs his chosen pokemon with the grin still on his face and then tosses the pokeball into the ground. From the pokeball, Meditite came out sitting down on the ground. It slowly opens its eyes with a serious look in its eyes. He only stayed sitting down and waits for Rorrik's command "Meditite, Use Meditate and then Bide...". He said with a serious tone in his voice before he then looks up at the boy "Show me your best...". This time, he spoke with a taunting tone in his voice. Meditite closed its eyes with a deep breath, calming down and slowing down its hear rate. Then, it opens its eyes as it began to gather energy for Bide.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Gin, being the man that he was, wasn't going to rush into this situation without thinking. He's seen the move Bide in action before, so he wasn't just going play right into the boy's hands. Gin then looked to the Scraggy and said, "Use Sand Attack." The Dark/Fighting type then scooped some sand off the ground with its hands and threw it directly at the Meditite, and just to be safe it did it again. Right now they were simply focusing on lowering the Pokemon's accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sc3's OOC Battle Area   Sc3's OOC Battle Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Sc3's OOC Battle Area
Page 1 of 1